Rockstar sold GTA V over 60 million times

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 4, 2016.

1. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    That avatar Donald Trump? With all his money I would think he could afford a better color match on his wig.

2. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    His wig seems to be another entity entirely tbh.

3. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Ahh I am assuming that Rockstar drop the single player part and sell the sub-game as an online only experience. It would take a special kind of gaul to sell the single player game at full price and then try and charge a monthly sub for the online component, even then the case still stands if Rockstar expect to make money from an online sub game then that part of the game has to be significantly better (read more robust, reliable) than the utter dog spooge system they are using just now.

4. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Why am I NOT surprised...

It's ROCKSTAR & a GTA title!!

Just wait for GTA 6 to be released and yet again we'll see another several million sales even before being released...

5. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I'm still not sure what sales have to do with my graphics cards. All I said is I wouldn't be sure if CS:GO hasn't in total sold more copies than GTA5's pc port. And until I see hands on true numbers for the PC only (which we won't get from steam or r*), everything else is just educated guessing.

If they really tried to make GTA an online exclusive game, without much single player, I just wouldn't buy it. As easy as that. But the thought scares me as much as Darkest's new avatar.