Tom Clancy's The Division (Pt.1)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TirolokoRD, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    Same here. Got the SteelSeries Sensei Wireless Mouse for the best experience.

Use also Arrow Keys and the Numpad for things like Reload, Menu System, etc.

2. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    The BETA is huge , 26GB !!!

3. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    I downloaded GTAV recently, 65GB all in all. So i'd say everything around 20GB is pretty standard these days. :p

4. Seaclean

Seaclean Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming
    Holy f... That's like two different games.

5. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    You're expressing your opinion on graphical fidelity TOO EARLY. If you want your opinion to carry any weight, you should wait to make it until you actually have a PC running it on ultra with all the bells and whistles. Obviously the game will look far less impressive on console, so what is the point of you making your opinion right now.. what are you even making it on?

Ultimately you can think all you like that the quality own't match what is being shown, but like everyone else, YOU DON'T KNOW for sure.. so stop talking in certainties.

6. Seaclean

Seaclean Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming
    He has every right to express concern with what we've seen previously with Ubisofts downgrades. Plus it's really no comfort to say current game-builds express console quality since we've not seen any game looking THAT different on PC when compared to consoles (the reason being developers focus on consoles and PC is usually an afterthought with higher resolution, unlocked FPS and some Gameworks slapped on it - better textures if we've really hit the jackpot...)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  7. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    What platform is the image on the right taken from and do we have proof to back this up along with the setting used, and is it alpha, beta, final build?

Besides, who cares. This is Ubisoft. We should all be use to their downgrades by now.

Gfx are the last thing Ubi should be focusing on. Their gameplay mechanics need a massive overhaul.

8. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I think Ubisoft should worry about actual gameplay and being as little buggy as possible. Coz if this comes out and plays crap, bugs all over the place + downgrade, people will be very pissed off!

Personally im not getting any Ubisoft games until they are out for few months, its a lag/bug fest every bloody release!

9. nexus_711

nexus_711 Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D GTX 1080 Twin X2
  10. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Never insinuated that he doesn't have the right.. I challenged WHY.. What is the point?

Its the same as people who were filling the Witcher 3 thread months prior to release basing their opinions on whether the game and its graphics would be good enough because there was a downgrade.. People were literally cancelling their pre-orders for the game on account of their impatience and jumping the gun, all being based off of youtube footage and stills..

Fastforward and its easily the best game of 2015, even if the graphics were downgraded from what was demoed years prior to release.

The point I'm simply trying to make is that we all should take pre-release content with a grain of salt.. making a final ruling on any game before it fully releases to market is simply put, a stupid and shortsighted way to form opinions. Same can be said of basing opinions on history. Just because a company has had misteps in the past doesn't mean they will forever.. come on.
    Are they more likely to continue repeating the same misteps? Sure... but its not a "certainty".. as I stated.. talk in "certainties".. the rest is all conjecture and hot air.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016

11. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    I do agree with you to some Point. I followed the Progress of the Witcher 3 before release as well..heard about their downgrade but in comparison to what they did Show in 2014 E3, the differences are not that huge like WatchDogs before and on it's release. The game (The Witcher 3) still looks absolutely stunning.

I wait for it's actual release, but my weapons are lock and loaded against ubisoft once more.

12. Seaclean

Seaclean Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming
    I agree that voicing your dissatisfaction towards this is fruitless. I just think people are frustrated with this trend in gaming and they have nowhere else to voice their anger other than on forums (and of course, by choosing not to buy the product which actually has an effect if enough chooses not to do so)

13. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    what baffles me is that even though Ubisoft has all eyes on them for doing crappy console ports and downgrades to PC gaming, they still do it. What baffles me even more people still buy their crappy ports even though they are clearly offended on forums.
    If PC gamers would stop being hypocrites then maybe, just maybe something will change.

In the last couple of years the only money i gave Ubi was for this games beta key which was 10$. I didn't played or bought any game from them that was a pile of mess and will continue to do so.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  14. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
  15. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016

16. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Does anyone actually care about gameplay and fun anymore?

17. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Apparently not, its all about graphics this days.

18. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Lets not forget that many developers use graphics as a selling point. The first Division trailer was kind of focused around the graphics. The second even more but that was obvious since they were talking about the engines capabilities and features.

19. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I agree with you completely. It is the developers or the publishers who push the graphical quality of their game. E3 is a prime example of how bad it has got now. Unless a game is looking like it belongs on the so called 'next gen' of consoles it automatically gets ignored, regardless of how fun it may appear to be. Now it takes over 2 years to create a AAA game.....

20. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I think its not that it looks bad, its how much they downgraded it. However those PC screen dont look that bad, i did look on my phone tho.

Cant judge about gameplay myself, but i really disliked that you have to put the whole clip into someone to kill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.