Tom Clancy's The Division (Pt.1)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TirolokoRD, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    [​IMG]

2. Havel

Havel Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4080
  3. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    This game's UI is a cluster****. It better be customizable.

4. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    i got a code for the beta but i'm not sure how i can activate it

edit: nvm

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016

5. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Just watched Angry Joe's impression and i really like what i saw. Fun gameplay & flanking tactics & lots of stuff to customize. Perfect coop game with a story.

Those bland screens up there look exactly like Joe's video btw but this was XBO footage. I think someone is uploading fake footage & applies various blurr stuff in Photoshop just to make the game look bad lol.

Watch the video guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpPLATt94n0

6. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    There appears to be less complaining and more game playing in that video. I guess that's a good sign.

7. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    What i dont like is that big aim cross..its huge! ANd also damage comes out in 100s? Makes it look very arcady-ish!

Also too much UI everywhere, some random lines appear, loot is a massive beacon.

It could be fun, lets just hope its not buggy as hell!

8. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    lol, to PvP Dark Zone Death Penalty as down rank which prevents you from getting better DZ gear till you rank up again.

9. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    is this game only multiplayer /coop? is there a single player?? (worth my while)

10. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    man o man these dudes take a lot of damage from high end weaponry before they fall

11. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Yah, I'm not impressed with the damage model. In one of those videos it looked like a full mag (or close to it) per NPC.

12. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    Sorry for those that actually are looking Forward to this game, but I hope it will miserably fail.

Why? Cause after what Ubisoft did to us for now some time now is beyond acceptable. But since everyone almost has the "NEED" to buy new games, no matter by who, things will never Change.

After I was so pumped for watchdogs and bought the game in the Dedsec Edition for my XboxOne, mainly due to the combination of graphics and gameplay, I was utterly dissapointed. FarCry is no different.

Companies like These really "NEED" a downfall and hurt themselves very badly.

Sorry but this Graphic Downgrade is hurting the atmosphere which is for me part of gameplay. Now does the Divison look like any other Game out there. Some Elements here and there which look cool, but otherwise, meh...

That a such "Powerful" Graphics Engine gets "downgraded" the "older" it gets is beyond me. Engines should get better overtime and not vice versa.

13. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    The actual hacking elements of Watchdogs was fun. So to was invading other peoples game, trying to tail them without looking like you are out of place. It was cool. Ubisoft did showcase the PS4 version of the game on a monster PC rig to get it looking and running like it did at E3 back in 2014. They probably did the same with The Division too. Which doesn't look all that bad given the compression of the videos.

14. pbvider

pbvider Guest

GPU:
    GTX
    You're comparing a closed test environment running on a PC to footage on an xbox one...have you seen PC gameplay on Ultra from BETA or final version?Let`s see the final version of the game,wait for reviews and then start crying on forums.
    Don`t like it don`t buy it,just like many other ppl does,just like I do with EA/DICE games,also buy the game on PC not consoles for HQ graphics.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  15. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    I know the whole Story about WatchDogs. Unfortunately I was at that time on Holidays and was not able to catch all the Information and got back and had the Game already being delivered. I was quite shocked when I started to Play it, lol.

Except for some Special Xbox One Games,I moved back to PC Gaming since now roughly over a Year. While I have a disadvantage of being left handed, some games do not give me the possibility to make the Key Bindings I Need, Rendering everything more difficult for me.

The Differences between early Watch Dogs and Final Watchdogs and what I have seen so far from The Devision Footage from 2 Years ago and now, are quite different. And those 2 days are not the only ones.

16. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    I am not crying, I am expressing my opinion. If that sounds like crying to you, too bad.

What Ubisoft is doing since some time now is for me *****, same goes for EA/DICE.

I Play all titles now on PC and I can run any game without issues, unless they are badly programmed or ported from consoles.

I wait for the Final Product, but still 1 Thing is for sure..even the PC Version won't match the Quality of the E3 2013 Footage which was being shown.

17. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I use the Deathadder Left handed edition myself. I always feel disadvantaged when using a controller. But south paw control setup always feels alien to me. Even the default right click instead of the normal left click feel wrong with the adder. Why would I need it changing in the first place?

18. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    You being left handed is not the sole reason behind that.
    I'm left handed, unless a game is hard coded to only WSAD (I use EDSF) I have zero issues playing games.

I know a lot of left handed players move the mouse to the left side of the keyboard, but I couldn't imagine playing games that way.

It's not completely a matter of being left or right handed. Hell, I know right handed people who use the Arrow keys and mouse in their left hand.
    It's a matter of how you've conditioned yourself to play games.

19. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    didn't know gangbangers in hoodies could take so many bullets, maybe they are just high on something

All those random guidelines and augmented stuff in your visuals popping up ... really hope it cleans up.. in the finished product

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  20. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Im left handed too, arrow keys and mouse of left side ftw.. Cant stand asdw :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.