Nvidia GeForce Hotfix Display Driver v361.60 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Vidik, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
    Oh great. Now I have to install it THREE times to get this **** into my system!

2. edigee

edigee Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 960/GT 820M
    Same here ,on regular video playback with a 2nd HDMI display(full HD TV). The first display is hooked via DVI. Checked out if there was something wrong with the video file , the video file is OK. No black screen on the 1st DVI monitor at the same movie scene.

3. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    There are NO errors reported in the Event log at the time these screen blankings occur so I can say without absolute certainty that they are not TDR-related. They have no affect on the running of the game; it is as if the monitor is being turned off then on.

4. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Yeah, so many DX12 games around all of which will certainly work great on some GTX 460.

5. edigee

edigee Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 960/GT 820M
    Yes ,a loose cable only with this driver! At more than 2 ppl here. Some conspiracy stuff going on...

6. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    I don't think Nvidia added WDDM 2.0 for Fermi without a reason.

7. Nastya

Nastya Member Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I installed this driver and promptly lost my job. This didn't happen on the previous version. Rolled back and everything is fine now.

8. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Sure thing, they've added WDDM 2.0 so that Fermi chips could work with Kepler and Maxwell in mGPU configurations where Fermi chips are driving PhysX. They also clearly working on full DX12 FL11_0 support for Fermi. But anyone who's waiting for some miracles will be disappointed.

9. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090
    OMG i got my first TDR after so many time without any with this driver set, might be a concide, i think not, pact with Satan?, probably, idiot who read this?, absolutely, tacos?, 2 please.

But seariously i got a TDR with these, impressive.

10. quickkill2021

quickkill2021 Guest

GPU:
    1080ti sli Poseidon
    I completly agree with that.

I assume every game on pc now is GPU bound on Fermi. i have no idea where this extra performance will come from if all dx11 games are using 100 percent of the gpu anyway.

using a fermi physx card even now is a bad idea especially with how cheap a 750 ti is which basically equals a gtx 480 in physx calculations

11. bloodfx

bloodfx Guest

GPU:
    gtx 760
    The day I installed this driver its started severely raining and hasn't stopped since, is this the same driver bug you have?

12. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    I have sand storm here in il

13. ipredator

ipredator Guest

GPU:
    Quadro K5000M
    And for me it started snowing aggressively. Guess I'll have to roll back.

14. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    I owe an apology

I noticed that after installing these drivers that the power limit went back to normal on my OC in MSI AB. I put it back to max and the black screen crashes stopped.

Just thought I'd update. Now if the increased memory bug for multi mons would be fixed that would be great.

My main mon is 144hz and second 120hz. Only when my main monitor is set to 120hz or below does the gpu go into idle mode during desktop browsing.

15. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    WoW sure dont like something here. Yesterday I suddenly got like 1fps and the sound was all distorted. Had to Alt Tab then kill the app through Taskmanager. And I still get nvidia errors (black screen ½ a second) sometimes. All other games are OK so I'll keep blaming it on addons, game integrity or whatevz.

16. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT Hellhound
    Anyone wondering about system instability since r361 drivers?
    I'm more and more certain that this driver series is causing me hardcore-like system crashes in Heroes of the Storm: System simply restarts without blue screen and in the Windows logs, the only information I can find is that it crashed due to "kernel power".
    Funny thing is that my brother had the same issue in Just Cause 3 with this driver series, but he's got a 780 ti and me a 980.
    Two other users at 3DCenter reported the same issue with different games and a 980.
    I've only encountered any crash with this driver series, the last time with this hotfix driver after a few rounds of HotS. I reverted back to r359 and nothing has ever crashed with this driver.

17. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    For the past month or so I've been tweaking Witcher 3, i.e., .ini files, game settings and drivers.I've gone through 352.86, 353.06, 353.49, 354.56 Quadro, 359.12, 361.43 and this one I'm on now.Playing some GTA V random bs stuff in between and not a single crash.The 361.43 however is the only driver that showed significant stutter in both games compared to the rest and this 361.60 is the fastest of the bunch.

I don't usually put myself through this but it's Witcher 3 :)

18. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    This driver seems fine on my setup, playing bf4, Ashes of the singlelarity, Assassins creed syndicate, company of heroes 2, Homeworld remastered

19. Jericho2013

Jericho2013 Guest

GPU:
    2 x 2080 Ti in SLI
    I have 3 27 in GSYNC displays at 144hz in Nvidia Surround. My Titan X clocks do not clock down in idle. They stay up and temp stays at 49 - 50c at idle. I have tried setting them all to 120 and 60 hz but it does not change anything. I am using tri sli and under load my temps don't go above 72 - 75c.

20. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    I was getting this issue with a couple of games a few weeks ago, the lag would last about 10~ secs. After reinstalling a Windows 10 with a newer build to boot (was on 10240), it was all fine.