Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. the9quad

the9quad Guest

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X
    BF1942 and desert combat remade with Frostbite whatever and no progression system and no end of round KDR just points.

2. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    They also need to get rid of all those stupid challenges to unlock stuff and make them more meaningful. Something like do 50 revives or supplies, instead of a land chopper on the tallest building.

3. mbm

mbm Member Guru

GPU:
    4090 RTX
    BF5 could be a remake of all the best BF -with updated graphics. That would be awsome..

4. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Yeah those kind of assignments were such a pain in the ass, so many wasted deaths when trying to do them and you could actually see people forgetting to play the objective, hell even killing other people, just to get some assignment done...

I like achievements/assignments in general, but when you have to get out of your way completely in order to get them, it's just too far and annoying as hell, especially in a multiplayer game.

5. chinobino

chinobino Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3060Ti Gaming X
    This x 1,000

So sick of getting stuck on those stupid broken tree stumps, or worse when you spawn on them...

6. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Remake all the 2142 maps and I'd be happy.

7. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Traditional impalement? :D

8. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Crosshair inertia.

It's an indirect nerf to flickshooting, which is the only viable way a recon can survive in CQC or shoot outside of the realm of "predicting" an enemies position.

The only recon's I've seen pull off BC2'esque stuff in BF4/3 were those that used a specific sniper rifle for over 50000 kills and learned the inertia/drop by heart so they... can flickshot again.

9. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    It gets pretty ridiculous when using the 40x scope and having to align the enemy with the very bottom of the reticle. Can be fun though watching an enemy sniper frantically run around, not knowing where the hell fire is coming from.

10. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Corrupt, you speak of ...

[​IMG]

no-scoper's....

11. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Very rarely seen these days.

12. the9quad

the9quad Guest

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X
    I want a WWII bomber with 10 people riding on the wings. I want maps with enough room for insane plane tosses and scoops. I want other things that the game designers didn't intend to be possible in that same vein. Not game breaking cheating stuff, but cool unintended crap like that.

I want real dogfights, BF1942 had the best dogfights in the BF games. I want no lockons for air or the ground. I want RPGS and tanks to be OHOK versus air, every time- if you make that shot you should be rewarded with an explosion and seeing that dude die! Killing a plane should be something only another plane should be able to do, or something that requires skill. I.e. If I got the skill to shoot your plane with a tank or rpg, your plane and you should die.

In addition, airplane ordinance including machine gun ammo should be pretty limited without returning back to base for a refill. If you want to fly, you should be earn it through flying skills, but you shouldn't be gods.

Bring back the OHOK RPG to the tank butt, or at least darn near OHOK. Tanks should be beastly but should pay for poor positioning. They should also be required to return to an area to refill ammo.

Did I mention already that leveling up and progression sucks, and putting KDR stats up ruins teamplay? If so... too bad, they need removed. If we can't get the KDR tryhards to play as a team, we should make them. in addition, this one simple thing would take away "that" element from Online gaming that everyone hates. No one cares about your KDR dude, we are playing a game not trying out for the SEALS, play the game to win as a team.

That said, have a DM mode for the try hards, let KDR matter there. then they can post "rekt" all they want. Cuz they are cool!

I want good maps where capture points mean something. I want only certain armor to spawn there, or that position to hold key artillery or AA guns or maybe make that an ammo refill spot or runway. I think alot of flags in BF3 and BF4 are just mere ticket getters or just happen to be something to take. Make them mean something tactically!

Home base spawn points need to be in several geographically diverse locations to avoid what has been a problem in BF since the beginning, one team dominates, and then pins the other in for a painful experience until the tickets bleed dry. If you want to win you should have to hold and defend what you took constantly. Not take it all right away, pin them in, and pound them.

Infantry only maps shouldn't be meat grinders. There should be multiple paths, various levels. If you want to have choke points make that particular point something choked that means something, with a way it can be devastatingly taken away at other points in the map.

For example an area in the choke point that if held increases the opposite teams respawn timers. However, in two other areas of the map have a way to flood that choke point with gas or something. That way the center is valuable, and once you get it, it would make it painful for the other team to throw bodies in the grinder, but at the same time, you better make sure you hold the other two areas. Yeah, I am a genius.

I think every single point I suggest would make BF games more fun to play, and better all around games. Don't agree with me? you are wrong.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  13. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Some good point there dude! They need to give us some info already! :D

14. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    It's a matter of weeks until we get a trailer or something, the latest by the end of February imo.

15. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Some good points, some I disagree with. Certainly not wrong as opinions can't be wrong, only facts.

16. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Not entirely.

Also affects medium range or the range just beyond no scope. More like "quick scoping" rather then no scoping.

Regardless of what you think of realism, with the average engagement distance, it's the only way to make recon viable.

17. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I tend to agree. Best snipers are those running around in the middle of the map and killing people left and right, no matter if they're at another point or 15m away. Especially for those close range situations I've always found recons good that hit me with the first bullet and then killed me off with pistols. Not much of a recon player myself though.

18. mbm

mbm Member Guru

GPU:
    4090 RTX
    a bit off topic:

I just played a TDM battle and came 1. on the loosing team.. I think I had kill 17/6 and scored around 3500 points.

The 2. place on the winning team had kill 2/6 but scored around 7000 points.

How can this be?

isnt kills the most important in TDM ?

19. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Revives? Spotting, maybe via TUGS? Kill assists with high damage weapons just below 75hp you took? Actually quite some ways of getting this.

20. mbm

mbm Member Guru

GPU:
    4090 RTX
    I think revives only give 25 point... spotting as well... find it odd if jo get many kill assist, but only 2 kills