Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by -Tj-, Apr 10, 2015.

1. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    Yep it's totally worth looking up what's really good and what's not. I would say for early stuff, weevil, Xr-2 and gorgon are great. Grip is always a must have, so is faster aim down sights. As for perks it's all going to be pretty dependent on your guns and attachments and mode. Synergy is key.

2. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    I play with v-sync off and fps in-game set to 240. Most other options max, except AA which is cool, but, I feel it adds a little latency so I leave it completely off.

Fov max aswell, ymmv.

3. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    You can maintain a steady 240?

4. Stormyandcold

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Seems to be smoothest for me set to 240 which just basically lets the game render as many fps as possible.

5. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    There is no raw input in this game so your mouse speed is tied to your frame rate. So the speed at which you move your mouse will be variable even though your monitor is capped at 60. If you set your frame cap to 60 you'll find aiming to be much smoother and more accurate.

6. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Thats what i do and my average KD for like past 15 domination games is 20 +(trying to cap points not camping).

Last night i did 2 games 86-1 and 76-0 with a team full of prestige'd people.

Dont think perks really matter that much if you have good aim

7. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Or you were playing against cripples. You should upload some gameplay, 76 - 0 while capping bases and using rubbish perks sounds quite the feet.

8. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Will take a look at it when i get home.

Not sure if they are the best but i always use overclock > killstreak bonus one or the one that makes you immune against counter uavs > awareness.

Awareness seems to be the only must have perk in this game tbh. I can shoot people right before they see me lol

My kd average is low 3.0 something, not bad considering i started off low and gained. in B01 my kd ratio was low 4.0, think blops 2 was about 3 as well

9. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    That doesn't sound possible. Highest score I've seen is 45-2 and they were for sure, 100% walling.

10. the9quad

the9quad Guest

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X
    feat n. an accomplishment. feet n. appendages that protrude from the bottoms of a person’s legs.

I agree though, 76-0 in a game with this low of a TTK....I don't think it is even remotely possible.

11. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Well ive been leveling up guns for gold, currently using vesper for small maps and 48 dredge, TTK is very low. 48 dredge will kill someone with one shot if all bullets hit.

12. Gramps

Gramps Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 770 4GB OC
    So this happened to me yesterday, what do y'all think?

13. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Haven't played in a week, taking a break over Xmas and New Year since I got prestige master. I've been enjoying some casual, lay in bed and play games like The Walking Dead. It's a nice change of pace.

14. Gramps

Gramps Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 770 4GB OC
    Turns out my above video about the Talon wallhacking, was the collision for the window.
    AI interprets it as one big window, so thats why he seen me through the (invisible) wall.

But this one is definately a hacker, I've put his Steam profile in the comments section if you want to report it.

15. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    So after playing a whole prestige of Hardcore I have to say, hardcore is crap. Death in hardcore is tied too much to the network. It seems you're either negatively out of sync so that people are just far enough ahead of you that it's not even physically possible to pull the trigger before they shoot you or you're positively out of sync so that you're slightly ahead of them and it's like shooting fish in a barrel. I frequently have a 2.0 KD and frequently have a .5 KD. In Core I very consistently do well and the low KD matches only happen every once in a while because if you're slightly behind them lag-wise you can still make that up because you don't die nearly so quickly.

16. Stormyandcold

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Network code could do some work, I have experienced this myself a lot. It's a nightmare against some 100 pingers cause they somehow seem to be able to fire first.

Still a great game, but, we're ready for new maps.

17. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    I usually get that when playing with my friends. As soon as we form a lobby, we get connected to people with crappy connections.
    Not possible to win or even enjoy those matches.

18. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    You'd think after 9 games they'd have fixed this problem.

19. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Maybe they have (so to say).

Think about all the folks on crappy connections, wifi, with moderate or strict NAT. Maybe this way, 90% of the players think they're good and have fun. Who knows?

At the beginning, hit detection was top notch. Now I get a lot of these "Lightning Jack" moments where it's impossible to even react.

20. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Is anyone experiencing any CTD with yesterdays patch? I'm lucky if I can go 10 minutes without the game just randomly crashing. It's very annoying.