Am sure my house is hauntded.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Scorch666, Dec 21, 2015.

1. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Probably infrasound. If not being drunk or any obvious explanation, like a dense tree moving in front of the street's lighting.

2. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    you watched the video of yesterday ha? well if u think there is some corner of the house, that is more haunted, put a camera in the night and capture everything.

3. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Something like this?

4. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Don't really believe in ghosts but I've captured a lot of those orb things over the years, always thought they were dust reflecting the flash or whatever until I took a snap in the pitch black in my old place, just bored wasting time at night and took a shot in my bedroom, looked back at it and the dog was staring directly at one when she would usually be looking at the only other moving thing in the house which was me

You can't really judge distance on photos but her eyes were absolutely looking at it, and it was so dark before the flash of the camera that you couldn't see your hand in front of your face

Who knows, but I'd be more inclined to think it was just something natural like energy we don't know about yet, that the cameras can see, in another light spectrum outside our vision, something like that, dogs have a better sense of just about everything vs humans, maybe they can see it

5. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Nice try. Not really spookey though.

6. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Your first mistake was believing in ghosts.

Stop being paranoid.

7. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    EMF can cause you to see and feel weird things, even from something as simple as a ceiling fan, some scientist thought he was hearing and seeing things in the lab until he narrowed it down to the fan

Ghosts are normally used when people can't think of any other reason for whatever is weird, usually always another reason, you just have to find it IMO

8. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I recall seeing a documentary about a scientist that saw weird stuff too in his lab, turned out to be infrasound, which can induce slight vibrations into the watery filling of your eyeballs, thus breaking light differently and creating false 'images' reaching your visual nerve.

9. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    It might be the same thing I watched, I saw it a long time ago so don't remember 100%, sounds about right though, plenty of things that can fool the brain :)

He was seeing things in the corner of his eye iirc

10. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Maybe op should just call the Ghostbusters. Or Ghostfacers. Or whatever :D

11. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    These guys would be great

12. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Certainly. Can't even believe how such shows get regular airing time :D

13. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    In their case, because they're funny I think, and that they don't try to fool the viewers like nearly all other ghost shows, they try and debunk all of their evidence - but what they can't, I still think there is another reason for it other than ghosts

If there were ghosts, we'd all know, not just a few, and the same with psychics/mediums (Scammers), humans are not unique really, we can more or less all do the same things if we practise

14. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Scorch, your mind is phasing into adjacent dimension where you live in same house.
    Move out before you create singularity and one of realities involved will cease to exist.

15. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    I find animals acting terrified from something we cant see quite disturbing. Obviously you cant fake this like some things flying around in your kitchen.

16. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    It's all behind the camera though, could just be something the guy knows scares the pets

If some people see ghosts, we all should, not like all of the places we lived at are brand new, and the places we go, and why only at night... too much BS when it comes to ghosts imo

Everyone has theirs, that's just mine :)

17. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    A overactive imagination, nothing more, go watch paranormal activity, that should help settle you. lol

18. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    The more I watch shows like ghost adventures and similar, the more it's obvious that there are no such things, 11 seasons of GA (I enjoy the show) and they get basically nothing other than blurred photos, recordings that unless they tell you what it says, says nothing, and they use devices that are radio receivers and emf detectors, all of which are present in all buildings

If you're gonna try give people evidence of the other side, don't use devices that are built to detect stuff from this side, we don't suddenly become DJs when we die lol

19. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    Sounds like you watched insidious :D

20. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    All ghostshows are BS imo, paranormal things dont have schedules for cameramen.

Most of the things caught on video can be explained, some can't.

Things we see or feel in old buildings come from infrasound (waves of wind causing vibration), magnetism (powerlines & old units close to malfunction) or simply structural problems like wood reacting to ppl stepping on it. There was a tv show episode trying to catch things going on in Warwick Castle at night and it turned out to be just moving wood. Everytime somebody heard a crack somewhere ppl went there with the camera and it cracked back into place on the other end of the room. xD they were chasing ghosts alright, but only in their heads