Nvidia GeForce Game ready 359.06 WHQL Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Dec 1, 2015.

1. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    Am i the only one who lost ability to use NVIDIA share with the .06?
    It looks to be working just fine, but none of the key shortcuts i assigned work, there's no way to access the overlay or use any of the functions.

2. GuruKnight

GuruKnight Guest

GPU:
    2 x 980 Ti AMP! Ex
    All of this is still very theoretical in nature, and so far we haven't seen any big DX12 AAA titles.
    And that still doesn't affect the current situation in recent DX11 games.

I honestly fully blame the lazy console port developers :/

3. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Can anyone share a screenshot with FO4 profile (Nvidia Inspector,bottom undefined values if possbile too would be great)

Also the nip file for it (only).

Thank you.

4. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I downloaded direct from Nvida and DXDIAG, says they are WHQL.

Driver Date/Size: 11/24/2015 12:00:00 AM, 15839392 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes

5. Scout

Scout Guest

GPU:
    2 x GTX 980Ti
    Used DDU and reinstalled drivers through geforce experience, still can't change monitor frequency in nvidia control panel D:

Any idea how to fix this ?

Windows 10 64bit, 27" 144hz screen with gsync and secondary monitor through dvi

6. CSF90

CSF90 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabye GTX 980Ti OC
    Weird, installed these and my second card isn't being detected - can't enable SLI. Will reinstall...

7. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
  8. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    The drivers that got linked earlier on have a different file size then the ones hosted on the Nvidia site!

[​IMG]

yep the ones from the nvidia site are signed, the ones linked earlier on not.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  9. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
  10. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    What happens if you change the frequency in Windows' display adapter properties?

11. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

Even more weird is when you deleted your earlier post the forum link on the thread went to CPC_RedDawn profile. What I mean is right after you deleted your post, the main index still showed you as having the last post. I clicking on it trying figure out where your post went...Weird glitch. Ha ha

12. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    well... in metro last light release date i have 45fps in average maxed out with advanced physx on and ssao off... now i have 47fps... same with grid 3 in release date have 68fps all maxed out... now i have 69... tomb raider i need check my old screenshoots to remember...

and gtx 670 in release date http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/NVIDIA/GeForce_GTX_670/28.html in another review the gtx 670 win for little or draw too http://www.anandtech.com/show/5818/nvidia-geforce-gtx-670-review-feat-evga/12

i using Windows 7 x64 yet... but no problems... to me whql certification is completely useless

13. pesticle

pesticle Guest

GPU:
    980GTX 4GB
    Don't get the wrong idea I thought you weren't asking too much for most of those requests.

Do you really think a nvidia dev should be clocking time trying to get 4-way SLI working on Quake Wars:Enemy Territory?

I just thought it was a little silly to complain about 4 titans not working with 4-way SLI on games that used to run without a hitch on my old mid-range GeForce I had so long ago I can't even recall the name.

14. otimus

otimus Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    Not with this driver, but a few drivers back, I had something exactly the same happen to me. The solution was to fully uninstall GFE, and reinstall it. It was weird. No rebooting or anything else would fix it until I did that. Haven't had the problem again since, though.

15. Scout

Scout Guest

GPU:
    2 x GTX 980Ti
    works.. been using that meanwhile, I have to change frequently for games in windows mode to switch between 120/144hz for the whole idle gpu power usage issue

16. norton

norton Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970 G1 Gaming
    the first time i downloaded this driver it wasn't WHQL and after reading some comments here i downloaded it again (the 1st and 2nd from nvidia's website) and now it is WHQL

the first image is the non WHQL driver

[​IMG]

and this is the WHQL driver

[​IMG]

as you can see they have a different SHA1

17. Monchis

Monchis Guest

GPU:
    GTX 950
    With latest couple of drivers I found out that setting physx to cpu and then back to auto fixed jittering and stuttering in assassinĀ“s creed syndicate. I was so pissed yesterday that the latest driver broke the smoothness in that game because I already was at 50% progress and it was running very smoothly. Rolled back a driver version and the jittering was still there, so I got even more pissed, then I found out that setting physx to cpu fixed the jittering, but when setting it back to auto the game remained smooth... so probably gpu physx just get broken by doing that and it was the reason I was playing smoothly in the first place lol.

18. cookieboyeli

cookieboyeli Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 @2126
    Perhaps they screwed it up and quickly rereleased?
    Or something sinister is going on! :eatme2:

19. There are plenty of new games coming out that work just fine out of the box- there always have been. AAA game developers who either do console to PC ports themselves or outsource them to external companies end up releasing shoddy unoptimized games that no amount of fiddling at the driver level can remedy. Neither AMD or NVIDIA are responsible for what has been happening with Fallout 4, Arkham Knight, Unity, MKX and countless other AAA releases.

No sympathy points for you. I'm only going to say this once, so make sure you take heed.
    Neither SLI nor Crossfire are dependable technologies. They never have been. Aside from the fact that only a very small portion of the gaming population are using multiple GPUs, MOST knowledgeable users tend to acknowledge they might have to wait longer than discrete GPU users for proper support. That knowledgeable user base probably excludes you, since you're on a tech forum venting your rage, even though you're the one who's been drinking the SLI kool-aid.
    You should have researched what you were in for prior to going for SLI. Or buying a Bethesda game prior to patch and mod support.
    Thanks for playing.

20. samusprime89

samusprime89 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    nope still broken im afraid, this is 4 drivers in that nv control panel has been broken... im really losing my patience for Nvidia.