AMD Radeon Software Crimson Hotix November 30

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by rflair, Dec 1, 2015.

1. endbase

endbase Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX4070 OC
    I was hoping for a registry fix haha but thx ! I try DDU and deinstall and reinstall :)

2. Dygaza

Dygaza Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64 Liquid
    What kind of downclocks you mean. Those desired drops under low gpu usage, or general drops even on high stress scenes?

3. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    The Fallout 4 corruption is still there for me. They really fixed it only for the 390(x)? : S

4. Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd Member

GPU:
    Fury Nitro
    No, they didn't really fix it for only the 390. Reason being, I have a 390 and my compass is still corrupted ;)

5. vancook

vancook Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8 GB
    your temp idle All Right.. in idle fan dont spin, the previously driver have a bug: fan spin in idle..

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  6. vancook

vancook Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8 GB
    yes compass is still corrupted.:wanker:

7. Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd Member

GPU:
    Fury Nitro
    I tweeted AMD and Terry earlier, and will send in a report once I get home.

Again *Sigh*.

8. LeBron23cavs

LeBron23cavs Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390X Gaming 8G
    Hotfix does not help with my problematic core clocks. As I mentioned in other thread, under crimson, my core clocks are lower and games stuttering a lot. Example, nba 2K16, under crimson 500-800 MHz and a lot of struttering, under CCC 750-1050 MHz and a little to no stuttering. Fifa is almost the same, 400-600 MHz crimson stuttering replays (smooth gameplay) and 500-800 MHz in CCC smooth everything. I'm so unhappy right now. I hoped hotfix should fix this, but nope. 10 driver changes in 2 days :/. I'm reverting back to 15.11.1 CCC again. Still hoping for some serious fix for my issue next time :/.

9. Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd Member

GPU:
    Fury Nitro
    My 390 core clocks bounce between 5-900mhz in fallout 4 when I cap it to 60fps and yes, it's quite stuttery. Uncapped the core clock is much higher, but that breaks the stupid game. I use Asus GPU Tweak to lock my 3D clock to 1010mhz which stops all that silly bouncing around.

10. go4brendon

go4brendon Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Seahawk X
    Would be nice if their was some optimizations for Rainbow Six: Siege included.
    I'm get massive frame-drops when enabling 'high shading quality' & have to run it on lowest. Everything else is on Ultra.

11. WarDocsRevenge

WarDocsRevenge Guest

GPU:
    Fury-x Crossfire
    i would not use any other windows version but windows 10 TH2

12. WarDocsRevenge

WarDocsRevenge Guest

GPU:
    Fury-x Crossfire
    yes the compass is fixed for only the 390x but the 390 non x still has the bug i checked my second bios which is a 390x

13. LeBron23cavs

LeBron23cavs Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390X Gaming 8G
    Thanks for response. I know about asus gpu tweak tool, I know I can force 3D clocks in games and stuttering is really gone, but I'm actually so so angry, that I should have to use 3D party soft to make things right, not sure, if you understand, what I'm trying to say. I'm just very unhappy right now, whole week passed and nothing is changed. I will stuck on 15.11.1 CCC until everything is gonna be as it should.

14. srdjan1995

srdjan1995 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Dual RX 6650XT
    Works fine for me, stable clock (830/1125), temp. is around 35%, and installation was fast too (Windows 10 PRO Build 10586 - TH2).

15. gwarth

gwarth Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1060
    And what about Elite: Dangerous and GPU utilization around 6% (and 10fps) in supercruise mode. Nothing on resolved list and nothing on known issues list. AMD c'mon...

16. Skinner

Skinner Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    Yes even during heavy load, but mostly@5K, 4K is ok. But there is no line in it, some games run at full clock, others drop, sometimes as low as 300 or 400 mhz for the GPU.

Also during startup/intro, the GPU clock is always lower then max, which makes sence as the power isn't needed (I also run at 60 capped), but that was never this way in the past. New energy saving profile?

17. Groovy-Music

Groovy-Music Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 AERO OC
    DId anyone tried the openGL game RAGE ?!

I'm getting nasty system freezes with the crimson drivers. Bye bye freshly installed Win7! :gape: (Even the reset button on the computer case doesn't function anymore when it crashes)

I've tried 32 and 64 bit exec of the game

18. Dygaza

Dygaza Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64 Liquid
    Yes, new energy saving profile. Though it should only lower clocks when there isn't need for all that speed. It's more efficient to run gpu with 800MHz @ 60% efficiency, as it is with 1100MHz @ 40% efficiency due of lower voltage.

19. vancook

vancook Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8 GB
    when is the next hotfix?? next week or month?

Amd need new people to make new drivers :banana:

20. biggyca

biggyca Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6GB
    I dont have shortcut on right click, any solution?
    I alredy tried twice uninstalling with ddu, and reinstalling drivers.