Geforce game ready driver 359.00 whql

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by norton, Nov 19, 2015.

1. AdamK47

AdamK47 Banned

GPU:
    Verite V1000 & Voodoo 4MB
    I just tried Quake 4 on my PC. I have 4-Way Titan X. It didn't crash. SLI causes some stuttering. Running it with a single card at 3840x2160 was no problem.

2. venturi

venturi Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 4090 FE RTX
  3. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090
  4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    multiplayer? And only by map switch?

Anyway..

Stoked BigAir has physx issue!

[​IMG]

EDIT:
    Ok googled a bit and I needed to install legacy physx driver :infinity:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.12.1031-legacy-driver.html

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015

5. venturi

venturi Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 4090 FE RTX
    In all seriousness, nvidia has some major monkey work going on in the
    It drivers after 353.62

359.00 may play some recent titles on certain hardware fine, but it's a narrow sampling. Also this is the first time that I've seen them favor three or four current titles at the expense of many

The issue coincided with the release of Windows 10 drivers

Hopefully they will get their stuff mostly resolved in 360 series

Additional note:

Only by using nvidia inspector was I able to force 4 gpu for fallout 4 with actual benefit

Without forcing it, one may select 4 gpu but they are getting 2 gpu performance

I've rolled back to 353.62, through inspector I have good quad sli in fallout 4.

I'm not doing anymore driver updates till after the 360.xx threshold is crossed, and then I'll see

Ciao

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=403963

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  6. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    This is the first driver for me with a bug. 1080p 50hz zo i must force it to 1080p 60hz. No big deal but its my first bug in years

7. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    Any word on when Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and Just Cause 3 game ready driver is coming out?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  8. binaryStar

binaryStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SC 1450/7800
    So after years of using a monitor with only DVI, I bought a BenQ monitor that has HDMI and capable of RGB Full. To my surprise RGA Full doesn't work right with Nvidia and I had to download a registry toggle patch. Is this still the case or am I not setting the settings correct? I have my monitor set to full rgb, and set to full rgb in nvcp, but when I fire up a game it switches to limited. The patch works to correct this, but I just want to make sure this is still a thing and the toggle patch is still required?

9. Sabbath

Sabbath Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super
    Hi binaryStar,
    Are you talking about this NV_RGBFullRangeToggle. If so i use it all the time i install a new driver. Because nvidia's rgbfullrangetoggle on my asus "24" useing hdmi never worked properly for me. Any way all ways took 3 or 4 trys then sometimes even a re-boot is i don't use it no more all ways use NV_RGBFullRangeToggle

10. binaryStar

binaryStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SC 1450/7800
    Yes that's what I'm talking about. Thanks! Surprising Nvidia still hasn't fixed this.

11. Cyris

Cyris Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    Many TDRĀ“s with this new R359.00 Driver and X-Plane 10.42 (based on nvoglv64.dll)

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: X-Plane.exe, Version: 10.4.2.0, Zeitstempel: 0x56502beb
    Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: nvoglv64.DLL, Version: 10.18.13.5900, Zeitstempel: 0x5646ca26
    Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000409
    Fehleroffset: 0x0000000000e60b70
    ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x9dc
    Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d12abf8345ffa1
    Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\Spiele\X-Plane 10\X-Plane.exe
    Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\nvoglv64.DLL

12. The Phoenix

The Phoenix Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3070
    yeah these drivers cause many tdrs for me on games where past drivers were stable on my oc

13. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Anybody noticing that playing Shadow of Mordor might be a bit more unstable than it was with previous drivers? Tried to fire it up this weekend but eventually I got three crashes (display driver had to be restarted), and then chose to search for the cause (either driver or the same overclock I used to play the game before). Might be easy to dodge, though.

14. dabrooks

dabrooks Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI EVGA GTX 980Ti Gaming
    Not that I heard, but I expect Monday.

15. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    I can report that so far I haven't had any crashes with this driver.

Further testing with MGSV, Resident Evil 6, Wolfenstein: TOB, COD:BO+BO3+AW, GTA:4+5, Duke Nukem Forever, Unreal Tournament Alpha, CSGO.

16. weasel

weasel Guest

GPU:
    2080ti&1080Ti
    I hope they release a new driver to today.Can't say these are very good but not bad either.

17. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    Why do we need a new driver. Everything works fine on my systems so far well at least the stuff I do.

Oh FFS i forgot about Siege...lol

18. weasel

weasel Guest

GPU:
    2080ti&1080Ti
    Because i need my fix ;) no j/k.Everything runs ok here to but it would be nice for some new drivers and i sincerely hope without the forced use of geforce experience.

19. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    I'm hoping we get SLI support in Fallout 4 soon! I'd love to run it Downscaled from 4K! But that just isn't possible on a single GPU.

20. MrBonk

MrBonk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    HDMI and EDIDs are really to blame here. They probably put TV timings and settings into the EDID. Which is really dumb, I don't know if they have to or what.

But you could do a semi-permanent EDID override using Custom Resolution Utility to only include the extension blocks for audio and what not.

So it isn't detected as a TV. If you disable the audio blocks as well, the driver just sees it as a DVI monitor.