Geforce game ready driver 359.00 whql

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by norton, Nov 19, 2015.

1. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    Loooool, this driver package, needs internet connection to install. It downloads something, didn't saw, cuz was too quick....weird...

2. TitusTroy

TitusTroy Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    that sucks for multi-GPU users...I recently played through the entire game with my single GTX 970 but I needed to disable Nvidia smoke/fog otherwise the game would crash often...even after disabling it I would still get the occasional crash along with stuttering and frame rate drops (mostly in the Batmobile)

3. norton

norton Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970 G1 Gaming
    even GTX980 TI cant handle Assassin's Creed Syndicate on 1080p with max setting with FXAA at 60 FPS really nice work nvidia ruining every game with those Crappy effects
    [​IMG]

4. Evele

Evele Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700 XT
    Custom resolutions via NV control panel on Windows 10 64-bit is still broken. Been this way for the last three releases.

5. Singleton99

Singleton99 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 12gb

Even my two cards cannot maintain 60 fps @ 2560x1440p max setting,,, what a shambles Nvidia ...

I'm seriously going to consider not going sli next time around , what a foul i feel right at this minute ,all this money and not getting my 60fps.....:puke2:

UPDATE a got a game update not long ago and things have improved for me now ,,, game version for me is now 1.12 ( i posted this in the game section -- (i must admit that fps do seem to be improved for me atm ( not in london yet )
    I now have all maxed out and Fxaa getting 65-102 frps in this train yard where you have to drop barrels on the bad guys to kill em and it's raining ,

no Txaa still kills the framerate 48-54 with txaa 2

just seen gpu usage on both cards at 80%
    Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate –

Patch 1.12 Changelog:

Improved Multi-GPU functionality
    Improved PCSS and HBAO+ render quality
    Added VRAM Meter in Video Options
    Added HBAO+ Ultra parameter in Graphic Options
    Fixed various window mode issues
    Fixed Alt+Tab issue in Fullscreen mode
    Fixed issues on switching displays in Fullscreen
    Fixed various render issues
    Fixed various UI issues
    Fixed various online issues

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  6. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
  7. A49ER08

A49ER08 Member Guru

GPU:
    evgaRtx3080XC3Ultra
    anyone know how to properly run Fallout 4 on windowed mode with a 144hz -GSync monitor?

I'm sure these drivers didn't do anything to address that issue lol

8. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    What's "properly optimized"? The only AC which I've had some issues with because of its love for single core CPUs is AC1. Every other AC I've tried was technically very good.

Never had any issues with Unity on PC.

9. Pyrage

Pyrage Master Guru

GPU:
    580 CF@ 1470
    I just don't understand why do they have to fill the game with gameworks crap if it forces you to play the game @ 30fps even with top tier cards?

I'm not going to get a tri-sli 980 ti setup just to run 1 damn game @ 60. This console crap of "cinematic 20-30fps" has to stop, it's a slap in the face of pc gamers.

10. nevcairiel

nevcairiel Master Guru

GPU:
    "Next driver" for nvidia means next feature release, so next full driver branch, not a new game ready driver from the same branch. Probably in december.

11. cyberfredxxx

cyberfredxxx Member Guru

GPU:
    WF 780 GTX
    I dont think it s nvidia problem , buut ubisoft s...cks for optimize their game....
    I hate ubisoft :(

12. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    Good driver and actually i'm surprised of syndicate, it is very smooth , looks very good(all maxed on 1920x1080 except shadows on high and no antialiasing of the game but smaa..

13. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    works fine here even since it's been fixed with the 358.xx driver.

14. KenpoJuJitsu3

KenpoJuJitsu3 Member

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4090 FE
    You're either in the fortunate minority or you played it a fair bit after launch when it was properly patched. Unity's state at launch is well documented, as are the lengths Ubisoft went through to appease people afterwards.

15. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

Said everyone about Crysis 1....
    in 2007.

16. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Surpim LiquidX 4090
    Arctic Islands please don't suck....

17. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Really? How exactly does it force you to play the game @ 30 fps? Is it standing behind you with a gun when you're choosing your settings and shoots you in the back if you disable the ones which your PC can't handle?

Played it at launch, never had any issues, the game was hard on GPU but that's not a problem if you can make it run at 60 fps by disabling some settings.

As far as I remember all Unity's issues were on consoles where it hardly ran on 20 fps with no way of turning things off to get better performance.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  18. KenpoJuJitsu3

KenpoJuJitsu3 Member

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4090 FE
    To be fair, Unity's launch issues were less performance issues and more graphical bugs as well as game breaking bugs. The launch state of the game prompted Ubisoft to pull the Season pass from sale and give away free copies of The Crew, Far Cry 4, Watch_Dogs, AC: Black Flag, etc. as compensation.

19. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate need i7 ???

i5 all bottle-neck what a game.

i still think ubisoft is crap!

20. norton

norton Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970 G1 Gaming
    my i5 clocked at 3.7 GHZ and CPU usage at 100% on all 4 cores in game and sometimes i get freezes :bang: