Battlefield 4 - Part 5

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Nov 28, 2014.

1. the9quad

the9quad Guest

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X
    I actually enjoyed the hardline camping as well. Seriously, there aren't that many sp shooter campaigns anyway, so I enjoy them all.

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Yes it is... The prison was my favorite part : >

The ending is like WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE.... it's not fair haha..

3. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    i am enjoying the game much more now with the ace 23 assault rifle, it's a joy to shoot with this rifle k/d is very good now.

4. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    The proper answer is the one without a penis :p

5. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    While P90 is good choice... M249 is also good choice...

xD

6. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    You play the ending (last level) 3 times anway to unlock all 3 weapons ^^

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  7. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    That's because it's ridiculously easy to use...

By the way, even if keys are cheap, my group of people gaming just saw one buying the game also, and while it's good to buy the game cheap, it's at the end of it's lifetime. Neither can you play all the maps nor all the modes these days, as well as servers being either crowded with people in the queue or more or less empty. Also, don't try to play with more than one or two of your friends, it's horrible to get into the same team / squad at times.

Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't advise anybody to buy the game except if they really want to give it a go. It's an okay game, but it's showing it's age (release date).

8. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    bf4 showing it's a age? give me a break here man.give me a game other then bf4 that offers the following:
    a visually better, open world multiplayer military shooter that tops bf4...... there isn't any, it's the best one by miles even if it was released for more than a year.

9. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    id take any gun that has high fire rate and lesser recoil than any other 900 fire rated rifles,and at 770 rate of fire it's superb. i wont be using the aek instead of this, i would be stupid.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  10. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    ..learn to edit your post, please!? Sigh..you've quoted the exact same thing. Whats so hard to edit your 1st quote to him? Hmm!?

11. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Might fire BF4 up again to rek some people and make em call me names. :')

12. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    It's showing it's age because of the fewer servers, fewer maps that are regularly played, how the community is active (or not). Not about the game itself, but there's more to it than just when you play. As I've said countless times, try to play with four other friends and you see what I mean, I never play alone. If you're joining servers on your own you don't see most of those things. Except if you're trying to play Carrier Assault for instance, I wonder how often you get to play that.

13. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    What do you mean by playing with other friends? I always play with mates on the same server and its great. I never play on my own if nobody is online.

Cant judge about other servers/maps. I still play vanilla, there is another good server i know that has all DLC in rotation but there are so many maps, i dont bother :)

14. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    The usual is: I play with at least two other people, up to four other people. So when we try to get on a server it's always an issue if everybody gets on (not enough free slots on the servers at times, or people joining in rapid succession). And even if we get on, it's most of the time troublesome to get into the same team / squad. I don't know how you do it, but we end up not being able to switch and play on the same team / squad more often than having it happen to work.

15. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Ah i see. Its probably because i donated to that server and being excluded from auto balancing or something like that and they always keep squads together between the rounds. I can see it being a problem if thats not done.

16. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Well, that kind of is right. If I spend money on reserved slots I don't join a server like the normal... so yes, you don't know the troubles I've mentioned. But not everybody spends money on those slots, probably most people don't ;)

17. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Plenty of servers here in the uk/eu most of my faves run all maps/dlc

also 41k peak players in last 24hours thats just on pc which if you look at steam stats would put it at number 7 most players. Not bad for a game in it's 3rd year.

And as other have posted we still have more free content coming which always brings players back.

18. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Maybe I should take some screenshots, you guys don't seem to get what I mean.

19. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    7th most popular game on steam/origin (two of the games above it are f2p!)

and you say its not worth buying cos its at the end of its lifetime. You must think pc gaming is dead too :3

20. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    You're just making me wonder if you are annoying me on purpose.