Nvidia 356.04 developer driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Krzyslaw, Sep 22, 2015.

1. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    great drivers, sktforge is smooth like butter and no crashes

2. Deedge

Deedge Guest

GPU:
    680m SLI
    Excellent driver! Was playing BFH for a good few hours no problem at all. : )

3. OrionCheung

OrionCheung Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 GAMING 8G
    Windows 10 Enterprise. No problems here. Better than the newest WHQL.

4. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    good overall but as with all recent driver besides 355.84, BLTPS with physx is a slideshow.

5. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    I use a modified bios. Feel free to take a look and copy my settings to your bios or just compare settings. I'll include MBT 1.36, as well.

http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/grjDdo0G/file.html

298W-82W=216W/2=98W min.
    317W-82W=235W/2=117.5W max.
    on both 6-pins. No perf caps reasons or throttling, so far....

6. Krzyslaw

Krzyslaw Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080S SHUNT MOD

You're welcome ;)

7. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    good luck i finish the game today so much fun

8. MaXThReAT

MaXThReAT Master Guru

GPU:
    2070-SOC 2Ghz
    Ahh, thank you. I'll take a look at it. I've been reading about MBT and thinking about upping my power limit.

9. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    @Krzyslaw this driver i tested on FIFA 15 is not smoother than 355.98 WHQL.

i feel this driver gain few more fps than WHQL but not smooth. how's it performance on ur side?

10. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090
    doing that did nothing nothing for me, but at least i'm up to date

11. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    I stayed up late last night after finishing the bios. I tested Batman AK (90fps cap) and TW3 (set to unlimited fps). They don't crash anymore, after the newer bios and these drivers. I don't know if adding OPENGL/CL from 355.97 really does anything, but hey....
    I try to stay on the conservative side since I really can't afford another card, if I blow it up. I've seen some pretty weird **it in other forums, like TDP and power limits set to 550-600W and pci-e cables/rails set to 200-250W each....Be very careful before flashing a bios mod done by someone else...unless you know that they know WTH they are doing.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  12. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    With this driver I can finally spot all squares on the full RGB test image that shows different shades of black without giving brightness a notch up in NVCP.
    That is like it should be with my monitor, so something differs in the developer release.
    I can't comment on other colors since they where perfect without doing anything via NVCP according to the calibration images I use.
    Only brightness has been an issue which could not be fixed by adjusting on the monitor itself, so that part seems to be fixed with this or some previous 355 set, didn't check trough the last few since they came so rapidly.

13. Krzyslaw

Krzyslaw Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080S SHUNT MOD
    I agree with more fps, I gain about 2fps more than in 355.98 and 355.84 and 355.97. Measured with FRAPS. And on my laptop it is realy smooth even tough I have 52-56fps during gameplay. All settings maxed out (FULL HD, MSAAx4 and highest rendering). During gameplay I don't have any stuttering or lags. I mostly play at Santiago Bernabeu which in my opinion is realy bad optimized stadium in fifa 15, because on other stadiums I'm geting constant 60fps during gameplay.

Try disabling shader cache in Nvidia inspector or/and tripple buffering or/and multithreading for fifa 15.
    Try also with disabling ingame Vsync and setting vsyn on in nvidia inspector.

But I have all this option on and it's work great whith 356.04 also similar was 355.84

14. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    Everythings good here on my setup, nice colours and sharpness :)

15. pharma

pharma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 1080
    Agreed! :)

16. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    i can't stand off coil whine if disable v-sync & my monitor 60Hz will tearing.

i stick with WHQL use frame limiter 60 fps no more lag. i goin FIFA 16 soon.

17. Krzyslaw

Krzyslaw Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080S SHUNT MOD
    My monitor is also 60Hz, but FIFA 15 was lagy when V-sync was enabled in game settings. I disabled V-sync in fifa settings panel and I forced it in Nvidia Inspector with Adaptive set. Don't use ingame V-sync, use Nvidias.

By the way in FIFA 16 demo all is good. V-sync also. I will buy FIFA 16 next week.

By the way, do you play online seasons mode? In which div you are?

I'm in 1div.
    Yesterday I lost the match in 1 division and I'm at the crossroads to win the cup, I wish that I had enough XP points to make from the EA catalog additional match, but i have only 56level :(

My defense suddenly become brutish on 80 min and did not respond to my commands properly and from 1:0 it became 1:2 -.-

Do you sometimes have something like that, that in some parts of match your players become stupid or reacting too late?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  18. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Might try these after my fresh Windows 10 install.

If it's true these give better IQ, i'm all for it.

19. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    i didn't play on9 due to my line here very slow. 1mbps sumore not stable. i noticed if i long pass to each side the ball very slow & unrealistic. i haven't try demo on FIFA 16 yet.

20. Krzyslaw

Krzyslaw Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080S SHUNT MOD
    You should try fifa 16 demo. Nice gameplay, much more realistic and better def.
    Graphics is also much better.

But I can tell you that in my opinion finesse shots are overpowered but maybe they wil change it in full version.