Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MrH, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Man I have been trying to get some more pieces of the Natalya set but with no such luck I have only the Head piece and the 1 Handed Crossbow (2 of them in fact.) 1 that is stronger as far as dmg goes and another one that is weaker in damage but has a socket. I have not decided on which one to choose. But anyway I am waiting to use the set once I have either 4 pieces of the set or all 6 pieces of the set. Right now I am doing decent damage with 4 pieces of the Murader set and able to solo T4 with out too much trouble and can kill enemies at T6.

Just started a Monk and and I am at lvl 31 with her. I am about ready to up the difficulty higher than Normal difficulty with her since I am doing massive damage.

2. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Kadalya is a bitch

3. binaryStar

binaryStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SC 1450/7800
    She is. Last season I got 4 pieces of raiment set from her about an hour after hitting 70. Also some Gundho gear leg bracers. This season I have spent about 1k shards and have gotten ONE set item, no legs.

:bang:

4. binaryStar

binaryStar Guest

GPU:
    So would anyone be interested in power leveling a seasonal WD for me? I have a 70 Monk and could return the favor in a week or so after I progress him a bit more.

Add me...BinaryStar#1708

5. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    You got that right. I got the Natayla Slayer from farming Rifts and I think I got the head piece the same way. So yeah she is one. I want the pants damn it. I spent quite a bit of blood shards on her. The murader set I got 4 out of 6 from her and one of the 2 1 handed crossbows from the Danetta set.

6. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Got all my characters to 70. DH solo 35 rift, Barb 52 and Monk does 30. Rest are more or less derp. Remember to upgrade rare items to legendaries can get some good stuff.

Farming Torment 10 for döds bröth. I think could go for 55-57 solo grift if the elite packs ain't nasty. Getting stuck with jailer, frozen and waller while not having wotb active is like death sentence :D Usual solution is to just carry on. Toughness around 101 million does nothing really when that is the case.

From what I gather 60 grifts are doable with HOTA, WW and seismic slam builds and possibly furious charge too.

Monks roll with uliana or rainments + shenlong. DH can do unhallowed or natalyas I am building nata missing the weapons sadly.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  7. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I'm not getting Natalya items either :( Stuck with 2 set bonuses for Marauder and Nat. I got a hand crossbow and boots but they lowered my vitality and resistances so much that I got 1 shot killed at T4 lol. I got a nice Dawn crossbow though. Waiting for a socket cube to make it better.

8. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Got four pieces of the Tals set now and upgraded one legendary gem to level 25 (poison all enemies hit for 3300% weapon damage + 10% increased damage from all sources). I’m lacking a good weapon and jewelry though.

I feel the same about the builds you can find online. I like coming up with my own ones. Most of them differ too much from my play stile to even bother trying them. After all when you can freely switch your skills/runes as you like, why not experiment with them.

9. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

You'll get there slowly but surely and yeah I honestly just try to synergize with my own playstyle the most I possibly can. Generally I try to use as few skills with actual cooldowns as I can.

10. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Loving my Monk so hard right now. Here's a little footage of a T8 rift I just did.

Updated build is here. Need a lot more ancients!

11. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    dat exploding palm tho. :D

12. binaryStar

binaryStar Guest

GPU:
    Exploding Palm is so much better with Ulianas!

13. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Yeah running monk with Uliana missing 1 set item + 1 weapon.

14. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Might have asked this in the past but anyone here playing D3 on a G-sync monitor? I'd like to try something.

15. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Yeah once I get the right pieces I'm gonna give it a shot. The set I'm using now more or less just fell together and probably won't take me much further than where I'm at now until everything is ancient (plus I need to take a hard look at legendary gems). Highest GR I've attempted was 37 but I finished with 7 minutes remaining so I really don't know exactly what I've got, plus I'm still learning the best way to play it. EDIT: I need more crit damage too. I had crit numbers off for the video because I was testing an affix and forgot to turn them back on but I'm only hitting 500 mil (ish). Also, spirit is a HUGE problem with this build, hence the Divine Light mana cube affix.

Has anyone been doing to rare upgrades through the cube? It's a really really good way to target specific pieces but you will run through your mats pretty quick. Awesome addition imho.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Yeah, I've used the cube on my non season barb because I have thousands of mats on him. In season you just won't have enough mats atm, unless you play on TX for many hours.

17. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Moist 6900 XT
    I had some luck with it, managed to upgrade some yellows to ancients and a ring to a focus, also i rerolled a set piece in one go to something else from that set that i needed,but of course i run out of mats real fast. It is a really nice addition that's true.Love it.

18. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Yeah a nice addition to d3.

19. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    I'm running around with a Wizard I recently levelled to 70, his gears a bit of a mess of rerolls and crap I had stashed. The damage is pretty funny though, for not having any class set bonuses I'm seeing 200 + million crits.

20. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    I'm done with D3 again, it hit me like a truck yesterday.

I got my Pet and managed to get Chapter 7 to 3/5. Doing Conquest is just impossible for me as i already struggle GR40 with a Set.

Another reason i got fed up is the terrible lag, even solo. In 4-Mans i get Lag Spikes and my latency goes beyond 1200, this even happens without a WD in the group (it's not my connection because WoW and HotS are fine) Apart from that the Sound Settings have to be set to Low in order to be somewhat stutter free. It's been like that since launch and never been looked it (feels like D3 is writen on Potato and runs on one)