Final Fantasy XV - CAEB Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. LimitbreakOr

LimitbreakOr Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I like how their car doesn't even have seat belts, this fantasy world must have very loose regulations.

3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    driving mechanics, there is something I never in millions years would thought a FF game would have....... then again SQE has been changing FF way to much for my taste

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  4. omnivore

omnivore Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I don't care about this in any way.

5. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    hahaha
    This is the best post count increase ive seen so far.:D

6. cirios83

cirios83 Guest

GPU:
    AMD R9 280x

I don't care too! LOL :)

7. FerCam™

FerCam™ Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming GTX980
    QFT

Looks a bit like gta v

8. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    I'm getting less excited about this game as time goes on.

9. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    I gave up on the series after playing FFX. Last one I played and actually liked was FF6 (3 in US).

10. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    So Grand Theft Final Fantasy, just without the insane speeding, gun fire, wacky physics, car jumps, insane chases and uh anything fun whatsoever. I thought the whole point of gameplay videos was to show gameplay but what they showed was the most boring lets play video of all time, literally nothing happened. I mean four bros cruising around in a car and not even one arse hanging out of a window in the whole video.... just no SQE

But on a more serious note, really that was the most boring FF video I've ever seen, I remember being stocked for literally every FF game and watching the videos of what was coming used to get me excited, well until I played FF13 at least, this video didn't really sell Final Fantasy Cruise Control to me.

11. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    I actually really liked 10 even though it was very linear compared to anything prior.

12. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    FFX was last Good FFX imo that still played LIKE a FF game and i mostly refering to the battle system everything after FFX was BS in my eyes

13. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    The Tidus cringe was too real on FFX imo. Those stupid temple puzzles were also incredibly boring and unnecessary.

14. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    current FF all seem to be real time battles almost border line hack and slash like.

Just like People RAVE about the ME series as RPG game and I dont see it as RPG I see more like over the shoulder shooter. trying to fool people in to thinking its RPG. I tried getting to the game as I have for the PC and just couldnt get into it the over the shoulder shooting game play was complete turn of to me.

HAs bioware story tell for sure. RPG game no, for the battle system make or break a "rpg" for me and I like my old school battle systems meaning turn based, not real time. Only game like this I like is DEUS EX and and that pushed as "rpg" like to game to but I See that noting more the shooter too.

Graphics look really nice, but so did FF13 and I refuse to even bother to finish that. I rather play FF8 and FF8 before everything after FFX was my most disliked FF game. but that played like FF game current FF games dont play like a FF game to me anymore.

IF SQE makes FF games based off the OLD snes-FFX battles systems and makes it based of sprites done in HD (think guilty gear quality sprites before the switched) I will buy it the day it launches till then unless I see the current FF games for like 1 dollar I wont bother. cause i will just be let down like have been by all FF after FFX.