List of all IPS/VA gsync/freesync monitors

Discussion in 'Computer Monitor Forum' started by Teawithgrief, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Omagana

Omagana Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    This.

2. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    ...I don't even use a single 16:10 monitor. Don't be a smartass.

3. Teawithgrief

Teawithgrief Guest

I am confident that a few people do not represent the entire community of a site.

Toms hardware and others have backwards thinking communities where people recommend each other to build bad ass systems to use with their small, crappy monitors. Forgetting that the monitor is the most important part of a gaming build.

I LIKE to think that guru3d is better than this, or is at least trying.
    But then again - under your profile pic you can list your PSU but cant list your monitor.
    So i might be out of luck entirely, at least in this decade... eventually people learn from their mistakes enough to GET IT.

4. Omagana

Omagana Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    The problem is not your opinion, the problem is your attitude. You carelessly insult others if they don't agree with you, which is sad. As yasamoka points out, you need to respect others opinions and not treat your own as gospel.

Example from other thread:

5. Teawithgrief

Teawithgrief Guest

Oh, good thing you just quoted my reply, not to what i was replying to. That might have made me look less bad.

6. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    Yeah? Here you go:

Nothing wrong with his post. Everything wrong with your reply to him.

As for this crap:
    You might be surprised at how knowledgeable the Guru3D community actually is. All you could single out was the inability to provide your monitor under your sig? Get off your high horse and fix your attitude or you're not going to last long in here.
    And this is coming from someone who's obsessed with monitor technology and color calibration.

7. Kuat

Kuat Guest

GPU:
    Freesync doesn't require certification from AMD. Any a$shat can just slap Freesync into their product.

NVidia actually cares about the quality of the product they produce, so they have to certify every monitor who wants to use Gsync tech (which is also superior). That's why gsync is coming out slower.

Having said that, a pretty kickass monitor is coming out from Acer soon:
    XR341CKA 34"3440 x 1440, 100hz, Gsync.

[​IMG]

8. Teawithgrief

Teawithgrief Guest

If you actually read the whole conversation you`d see i didnt start the hostility.

It seems to me you have established some kind of nerd elitist club here and treat your very narrow views as an absolute truth. If someone tries to challenge that - you call them arrogant and stuff.

I give a ****. I wouldnt last long in ANY cult, cuz id be calling everyones bull**** out.
    I was the guy at school who picked on the cool elitist kids in class - in front of everyone. They were so fcuking shocked that someone DARED to challenge their preconceived world view. You remind me of them.

9. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    :thumbup:

Idd. I am buying new monitor and 3440x1440 looks like a nobrainer.
    Especially for games/movies.
    Like wtf am I suppose to do with 21:9 content on 16:10? Buy a binocular?

3440x1440 is a nice upgrade to 1920x1080, in both height and width real-estate, yet it's not unrealistically heavy to drive like 4K. 1 high-end card should be enough.

Only problem being there are not many choices for 30''+ g-sync + IPS + 144Hz.
    Seeing I don't play too much games lately, and FPS are boring me, I might settle for LG34UM95.

10. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    Shut up. That's exactly what YOU are doing.

I read the other thread. You were the only one being an asshat.

You don't even know what my views are.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015

11. Teawithgrief

Teawithgrief Guest

Thx for hijacking a unique INFO thread with your whiny bull****.

If a mod is out there, id prefer this entire thread to be deleted.

12. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    LOL seriously? You have issues.

13. Drep

Drep Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 980 sli
    LG 27mu67 -b. Has been released now. I ordered it from b@h photo. They have a special going on and got it for $549. Will be here wed, yay