353.62 WHQL (Windows 10 Only)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by MoKiChU, Jul 25, 2015.

1. rongtw

rongtw Guest

GPU:
    asus 1060 strix
    working fine on BF4 for me

2. peppercute

peppercute Guest

GPU:
    Msi 2080Ti TRIO
    on single card :banana:

3. dgraham1284

dgraham1284 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 980 Ti's SLI

Use x86 version and disable SLI for BF4. Seems to solve the memory/crashing issue for now

4. stryfe2010

stryfe2010 Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3060 12GB
    I didn't read all 11 pages but has anyone else notice that even just sitting on the desktop that this driver and windows 10 pro Upgrade is running my card at it's default speed and not at idle speed. Also the automatic fan wasn't kicking in so I had to instal afterburner and once I clicked on the settings for fan control then clicked cancel the automatic fan finally kicked in. But before that it's been running at 66 celsius which is usually my norm when playing a game. This only started after the upgrade and new driver install.

5. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW
    Yes.

6. milamber

milamber Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 Suprim X
    SLI issue? Runs fine for me.

7. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    I've 2 extended monitors and have to play every single game in Borderless or i've HUGE Cpu load/ GPU Load issues, with FPS completely freezing.

I wonder if Windows 10 isn't messing around with Intel Speedstep and Turbo boost. Disabling both prevented some of the drop, but keeping both and going Borderless fixed it fulltime.

8. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    I got the low memory error while playing gta V.

but I have 32gb of memory and 16gb was being used and 20gb out of 31gb in commited memory being used.

I dont know why its complaining when there is still memory left.

it stopped doing it when I lower the resolution in the game.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  9. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    i have the same issue, have 24gb ram, and if i let virtual memory disbale say dont have enough memory

10. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080 GPRO
    So far I'm having nothing but issues with these drivers, constant crashing with my usual overclock that worked perfect in Windows 8.1 to the point that I had to safe mode an remove them with DDU as something broke, crapped myself thought the card was fooked when none of my screens would come back on, strange thing is my boost clocks don't match up the same in Windows 10, in windows 8.1 I didn't have to overclock as high in Precision but in 10 I have to overclock more to get the same boost clocks, something's not right with these drivers.

11. stryfe2010

stryfe2010 Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3060 12GB
    Fixed this issue by using the latest DDU in safe mode did a clean reinstall of driver and now it clocks down to idle clocks while on desktop. Still goes to full clocks when I open chrome even though I have "use hardware acceleration when available" unchecked and also unchecked use hardware acceleration in adobe flash player.

12. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    In case of the CPU:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\PowerSettings\54533251-82be-4824-96c1-47b60b740d00

Look around there. Setting "Attributes" to 0 will make it show up in Advanced Energy Settings of the Control Panel.

13. Mahoek

Mahoek Guest

GPU:
    R9 390 MSI Gaming
    A couple of days ago my MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4G has arrived and i've installed it in my Windows 10 computer. And now I have problems FPS drops while playing my games. I play Rust and have like 80~ FPS but sometimes the GPU usage drops to 1% (i can hear the card do nothing for a fraction of a second) and then returns normal. Also the GPU usage is never 100% while I have my fps.limit setting on infinite. The same goes for CS:GO I have like 200~ FPS and also not 100% GPU usage. My 770 I sold last week performed better I think..

I dont know what to do now. Do I have a faulty unit and should I send it back (I can return it without a reason in 14 days) or is it probably a driver issue and should I wait for better Windows 10 support.

Thanks in advance!

14. Prod

Prod Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 X Trio

My guess is it is the drivers. I would say wait for the next set of drivers to see then. I know it is a lot of work but you could also try Win 8 or 7 and see if it does it on there.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  15. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    it ran absolutely fine before pretty much maxed out 55-60fps... it may well be an sli issue, but its still a result of either the drivers or the game for me. its not an uncommon problem either by the looks of it..

16. dsr07mm

dsr07mm Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX980Ti G1 6GB
    You will never know what is wrong in survival games especially ones which are in early access. Get some AAA titles or you know, solid benchmark games to neutralize possible causes.

17. venomtrk

venomtrk Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix 1070 SLI
    "Just a quick update. We will be releasing a new driver soon that will address some of the issues reported by users in this thread. One of the fixes that won't be in this driver will be for the reported crashing in Battlefield 4 in SLI mode. A hotfix driver will be released as soon as a fix is available. We are currently testing a possible fix so hopefully it won't much longer."

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...eedback-thread-7-29-15-/post/4634674/#4634674

18. Webhiker

Webhiker Master Guru

GPU:
    ASRock Radeon RX 79
    I get a black screen on google maps in firefox, when hardware acc. is enabled with these drivers.

19. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    It's not the drivers per se. After yesterday's Windows update FF40 blacklisted the driver for direct2d acceleration and WebGL. No idea how a Windows update lead to this but as of right now you can't enable h/w acceleration in FF40 on Win10 on 353.62 drivers. I've tried forcing it but that completely breaks FF rendering.

What's funny is that the same FF40 (albeit it's beta but there are no changes) was working perfectly on the same drivers prior to yesterday. Gotta love these forced updates, eh?

Some details.

20. Webhiker

Webhiker Master Guru

GPU:
    ASRock Radeon RX 79
    A simple fix is to uninstall FF40 and remove profiles and do a clean install. Then everything is working again. Firefox sync to the rescue.

http://pasteboard.co/2F6tHL67.png

(Allthough it only shows 4095 MB of ram for my 980 Ti.)

Edit

Sadly it turns out that it reverts to the blocked state after a few runs.

http://pasteboard.co/2F7io38i.png

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015