353.62 WHQL (Windows 10 Only)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by MoKiChU, Jul 25, 2015.

1. jvmagni

jvmagni Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC
    I got this driver from Windows Update. It starts to install automatically and after that I had no drivers installed anymore. I restarted the PC and then this driver was installed again, it's working fine till now...

2. nizzen

nizzen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3x3090/3060ti/2080t
    You know this because you had the exact problem with sli in Windows 10? Or you are just saying it? ...

It is not working ;)

3. A M D BugBear

A M D BugBear Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4 GTX 970/4-Way Sli
    Seems like the driver installation is going through now after I restarted the system.

Probably because, right after uninstall, I just tried to click on setup to see if the setup will continue and it will not, so I restarted the pc, now it wants to continue.

4. Ph00p

Ph00p Active Member

GPU:
    SLI GT 650M 4gb
    Have they fixed the dual monitor issue and SLI problem that the tech websites had a field day with?

5. stat1cx

stat1cx Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 GAMING 8G
    SLI is working for me now, it didnt work on any other driver, only on this one it finally works.

6. Timesgodjillion

Timesgodjillion Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0
    Not working here.

7. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    This WU driver still not been fixed / replaced?

8. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Hurray for Windows Update managing to force push device drivers installations trough even if the end user has opted out.
    And for good reason, just look at this mess:

It ran in the background and installed one file, besides that, I could not start games and MSI Afterburner startet to act up, until a reboot, it didn't even tell about the update until after the reboot, serriously.....
    This is reported to Microsoft, but I guess NVidia should take and give MS a slap on their necks too.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  9. WhiskeyOmega

WhiskeyOmega Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 MSI GXT
    ManualG just posted this on the nvidia forums about the BF4 SLI Problem

10. BrianJ_64

BrianJ_64 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Different driver versions mixed .DLL's of course ****e is going to break :infinity:

11. nizzen

nizzen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3x3090/3060ti/2080t
    Waiting 4 weeks? :p

Hoping for tomorrow :D

12. Seketh

Seketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    Wow, still no official working driver from Nvidia? Windows 10 launch already started.

Nvidia's driver team is getting worse by the day. Let's hope a driver is still landing today.

Everyone here is blaming Microsoft yet it's becoming quite clear that Nvidia doesn't have a driver ready...

Why did Nvidia even pushed these non-working 353.62 to Microsoft? Seriously, like 2 days before launch? :3eyes:

13. Timesgodjillion

Timesgodjillion Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0
    Yay! That's the only game I have installed since I installed W10.

14. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    it dont stop it, for ever driver update MS push u have hide each and every driver update, and problem with this is you have use that before doing the updates check, which automatic and will probably download it before u have chance to stop it

15. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC

16. WhiskeyOmega

WhiskeyOmega Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 MSI GXT
    To be fair . Witcher 3 and Far Cry 4 run lovely. Witcher 3 has gone from 28fps to 40fps now although not sure if thats since the 1.07 patch.

17. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Blame MS cause MS isnt even test the drivers, People are gona blame MS cause it is MS fault to begin with with them forcing people to use the drivers with no means of stoping it, if MS gave a working means like in Win7/8 there would be problem now would there?

Last i check NVIDIA dont force driver on people, people can choose which drivers they want to use, MS is forcing it so yes MS to blame. if you dont see that MS is to blame then i would love to see the world threw your eyes.

18. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    Nvidia is essentially pushing 353.62 as the official launch driver of Win10 and it's a mess so far. How is that Microsofts fault? Yeah it's dumb that they are forcing it, but it's still a garbage driver. But its not like there is much to fall back on, the last few Win10 releases by Nvidia have all had issues.

19. WhiskeyOmega

WhiskeyOmega Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 MSI GXT
    Did Nvidia just release 353.62 officially ? (Non-WU) i was expecting another version to fix more of the issues

Windows 10 64-bit
    Desktop GeForce GPUs:
    http://international.download.nvidi...3.62-desktop-win10-64bit-international.hf.exe

Notebook GeForce GPUs:

http://international.download.nvidi....62-notebook-win10-64bit-international.hf.exe

Windows 10 32-bit

Desktop GeForce GPUs:

http://international.download.nvidi...3.62-desktop-win10-32bit-international.hf.exe

Notebook GeForce GPUs:

http://international.download.nvidi....62-notebook-win10-32bit-international.hf.exe

20. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Cause MS is pushing it and FORCING it nvidia in no way is FORCING people to use the driver NOR are the forcing installing, that is the problem, I fail see how people dont under stand this, are people really around here really the narrow sighted?

MS need to do one thing allow the disabling of device drivers installation, these scheme they using atm is recipe for disaster, and in the end will cause the ender user more specifically people that dont know what hell they doing with computers repair bills when they bring there pc to shops for something as stupid as drivers issues. just to have happen again, cause it cant be stoped

And again this effect the people that know what they doing too, cause if they use specific drivers that arnt what WU pushes cause it works better on there system or has better performance, or OC better. works better with certian games. is screw them over too. Do people really not comprehend that?

Drivers should never be mandatory updates, PC's arnt consoles where 1 driver fits all, that will never happen pc there to many different makes/brands and configs to label ANY driver as such. what works for one pc wont allows work for another let alone have same peroformance ,etc etc

Bad driver happen and always will, which why MS need to let the people that dont want WU downloading/installing drivers EVER to disable and let people that rather WU do it for them, try there luck at roulette