geforce 353.49 hotfix driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by lunario, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    On the side have you looked into mpc-be it is under current development and may be worth looking into as a replacement to your mpc-hc.

Regards

2. dsr07mm

dsr07mm Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX980Ti G1 6GB
    So what drivers would you guys suggest for Win10 last build ? I dont feel swaping them with DDU every couple minutes or even days till I dont find "most stable" one :(

3. Pyrage

Pyrage Master Guru

GPU:
    580 CF@ 1470
    I'm using this one, seems to be better than the 353.30, that one was giving me a bit of stuttering in bf4.

4. bemaniac

bemaniac Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090
    anyone elses windows 8.1x64 take longer before it's ready on reboot now?

5. Singleton99

Singleton99 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 12gb
    Not that i've noticed , but i think that i may have read someone else mentioning about a long boot time , but sorry cant remember where,,, it may have been here . :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

6. crisrodrigues

crisrodrigues Guest

GPU:
    3x GTX 980 SLI
    Maybe its geforce experience. Here it was one of its services (had this problem when it updated to a beta version). Removed it and installed the non beta geforce experience, problem gone.

7. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    Huh had to install the intel inf chipset driver to get it the MPC-HC madvr to work so I fixed it after that last post. I've done previous installs where I took my time doing that and it wasnt an issue must have been a Windows 10 thing with the last few releases but now it works fine. Sorry not a graphics driver issue tho it was the most likely candidate. Sorry Nvidia guys driver has been perfect since 353.30 or 353.16 or whatever it was. Went ahead installed this hotfix driver didnt notice any difference at all still smooth. GOOD WORK NVIDIA GUYS WIN 10 NOW LOOKS STABLE ALL MY ISSUES FIXED. COD AW IS FLAWLESS, CS GO IS FLAWLESS, TRACKMANIA 2 GAINED LIKE 20 OR 30 FRAMES EVERYTHING ON HIGH 1440P. GREAT DRIVER NOW SO FAST AND ULTRA SMOOTH RUNNING ON THIS WIN 10 DX. LOOKS ALLOT CLEANER GETTING NEAR ZERO TEAR LEVEL WHEN WHIPPING AROUND IN FIRST PERSON STILL A LITTLE THERE BUT ALLOT LESS THAN BEFORE.

8. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
    Bruh, do you even comma? I almost suffocated reading your post FFS!

9. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    For Reference

[​IMG]

We still have 53.30 and it is good to know it runs on win 10.

Regards

10. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I've had a couple of TDRs with these drivers while loading up Psychoanuts on Steam of all things (a fantastic if rather old platformer from the glory days of the PS2 and Xbox).

Fortunately, it turned out these were caused by a per-game profile that was forcing enhanced 32xCSAA + 8xSSAA. Switching from 32xCSAA to 8xMSAA fixed the issue and I was able to play the game with no problems.

This does highlight a potential problem though as the Maxwell cards no longer support CSAA and I have a lot of customised profiles for my games library built up over the years which either enhance or override with CSAA or even 16QxMSAA (which also is not supported by Maxwell either).

It's a shame that the driver does not automatically assign 8xMSAA by default for these unsupported AA methods without me having to actually change anything.

11. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    he's too excited that his card finally work. next WHQL really need to impress us.

12. DireBadger

DireBadger Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1070 AMP Extreme
    Frame dips and jerkiness in games with these drivers.

13. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Moist 6900 XT
    Good drivers for me.

14. WhiskeyOmega

WhiskeyOmega Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 MSI GXT
    Still got BSOD's from the drivers .sys file about 30 mins into any game. Even with MSI Afterburner not running.
    I really dont know what to do anymore and have lost the will to live.
    I want to complain on the geforce forums but i know ManualG reads here and it looks like the geforce forums have there own troll going on i'll avoid that place for now.

15. johnathonm

johnathonm Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 2080 ti 12GB
    Seeing distortion in The Secret World rivers or where a blending seems to occur. Win 10 x64

16. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    Frame drops and jerkiness on Windows 10 build 10166, even in the app store games. Went back to 353.30 which work very well.

17. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Make sure you run the new Intel 10.1.18 inf installer with the command line -overall at the end of the target line

just move the extracted folder onto your C: drive create a desktop shortcut to the .exe and type -overall at the end of the target line then run the .exe from the shortcut but remember to run it as admin

it updates some other .inf files that it misses if you just run it normally from the .exe it self

18. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    a so now i understand why when i forced x8aa and above in nfs hp its not worked

19. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    impress us? You have a 970 what you waiting for your card to jump out and do a happy dance? Maybe you want to jump on the criticize wagon, kQQl.

Regards

20. cookieboyeli

cookieboyeli Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 @2126
    It's stable for me, GTX 770 WIndows 8.1 x64. I've been using it since it released, playing many hours of The Witcher 3 and Battlefield 4 which are notorious for stressing cards to the breaking point.

353.06/12 and 347.88 are stable also, all others are awful. 350.12 crashes EVERYTHING in every possible way. That was the worst driver I ever used. Most people have no issue with it though.