Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MrH, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Pinhead

Pinhead Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Classified GTX 780Ti
    I farm T6 with a speed build for fun. I mainly do Grifts though and have cleared 52's fairly easily solo. I've gotten crap rifts and RG's on the 53's I've done but it is just a matter of fishing for a good one to beat it.

2. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    Thinking of getting this game, is the extra content on the PS4 version worth it over the PS3 version.

3. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    haven't played the ps3 version so can't remember the differences between the 2 but the ps4 version is really good.

4. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    The PS4 version comes with reaper of souls dlc, probably go with that one thanks.

5. Wanny

Wanny Guest

I personally play the PS4 version. Plays well with controller and you get pretty much the same content and patches than PC version.

6. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Turns out the event is actually pretty lame. There is a lame Cow boss that drops nothing special, and a lame "kill a LOT of cows event" that also gives you nothing special. I'm glad they put a cool thing in just for an anniversary event, but man they really half-assed it.

I've played about 412 hours, and I'm paragon 411. So close but not related at all since I played a fair amount of end game pre paragon.

Also, nothing worse than running T6 rifts with geared WW barbs. It's just "join game, join rift, pick up loot."
    See:
    [​IMG]

Super efficient, and also super boring. Also, what's with all the WWs who don't actually kill anything? They bother me the most.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    PTR 2.3.0 update downloading for me as I'm typing this, here's to cubing!!! This should be good, with all the cool changes, no more trials, T10!!! Finally, T6 was a bad joke.

8. Pinhead

Pinhead Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Classified GTX 780Ti
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to it also. I've soloed a Grift 55 and pushing higher is monotonous and more of a chore than anything else. The new content will definitely rekindle my interest.

9. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    patch downloaded, PTR is down for maintenance though. gotta have to wait :(

Server is back up. Only there's queues. :(

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  10. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19814212/patch-230-ptr-patch-notes-6-30-2015

Patch changelog for 2.3.0 which is currently available from the private test realm, a new cube item and a new area is added to the game along with the usual fixes and balance changes.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015

11. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Queue simulator 2.3.0. No chance of getting in atm.

12. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Yeah, what the hell is up with a 10 hour queue? lol...
    At least I got it confirmed that current 70 Legendary affixes will work in the cube so I'm gonna be farming some good legs until the patch officially hits. I can finally get the weapon I really want!

13. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Well I decided to make the jump to D3 ROS but I got the PS4 version right now and maybe if I decide that if it is any good I may purchase the PC version of ROS.

14. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    I heard it actually controls really well with a controller.

I seriously wish they would patch in the controller UI for PC and let us have the choice to use either keyboard and mouse or a controller.

I don't want to have to buy the game again, also I don't even own a current console so I would have to buy the console too. Which is NOT happening.

15. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    It does play great with a controller (on PS4), which surprised me. Still, I have both PC and PS4 version and I haven't touched the PS4 version in ages. PC version is miles ahead. The one thing I hate on the PS4 version is the inventory UI.

Anyway, seeing as the PTR is just no go atm, I started a seasonal DH a couple of days ago and I'm having a blast. Got my Unhallowed set in place, just need Focus (ring) and I'm good for 45+ grifts.

Love this game, every time I try any other ARPG it just makes me want to go back to D3, so much polish.

16. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Excited about this and again amazed by their support for the game. Those are not just patches, you can consider them DLC and free at that!

Will wait for it to drop on the PS4. Can’t be asked to sit and click that mouse till my hand hurts all the way up to the neck. Also there’s the local co-op.

17. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    It feels like d2 support really similar. Blizz has done this before. Even WoW got "free" "dlc" of course you paid monthly :D

18. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Well I finally purchased Diablo3 ROS for PC for $20bucks and I am glad that I did. I am having a blast with it. Blizzard did everything right with the adventure mode. The PS4 version of D3 is very well done.

19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    And I bought the PS4 version recently, the game is much more relaxing with a controller :p PC version is fantastic too.

20. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    2.3.0 is live in NA now. I've set my alarm for 6am to go food shopping, then I'm logging in to D3 and farming for the new mats and new shinies until Man Utd kick off in the evening. Excited.