Batman: Arkham Knight

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mb

mb Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC
    yeah, this.
    i will give this game another try once the new card has arrived but if it won't let me play it the way i want it to (and i am not expecting constant 60 fps, i'd be a happy with 30 fps as long as i won't be interrupted by stuttering or any other major noticeable annoyances) then i simply won't touch it until a patch has been released because i won't have the experience being spoiled and ruined for me because of a poor port with technical issues.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  2. deets75

deets75 Guest

I am not ignoring that. I have already mentioned that the PCMR will scream the place down about a 30fps cap no matter what.

3. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Well firstly I'd appreciate it if you dropped the whole PCMR thing as this is not the best place to swing such tag lines around your head post after post. Secondly I will apologise for calling you a pratt etc but you did come across as if to say the critical response the game was getting was largely unjustified and people could quite happily play the game without issue if they really wanted to which clearly isn't the case here. Whatever your view on whether 30fps is acceptable on PC it becomes all but null and void with a game as broken as this is.

The 30fps cap for some is merely adding insult to injury so surely you can understand where it all stems from when a game that is already "hindered" can't even deliver on the very promise of playing at the very fps cap headroom where it was implemented to prevent poor performance on PC's.

4. ai-man

ai-man Active Member

GPU:
    Asus 1080 Strix
    Nvidia have been very quiet too...

5. nanogenesis

nanogenesis Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390X 1178|6350
    The Nvidia GameWorks promo video of the game running at 60fps is actually just a sped up video.
    The following link should take you to the video at 24 seconds:
    https://youtu.be/zsjmLNZtvxk?t=24s
    Listen very closely. The voices of the thugs he is fighting can be faintly heard, and they sound like chipmunks because its sped up.

Source: Reddit
    This keeps getting better :D

Also,if you have a problem with dropping memory clocks, it seems the game drops to P02 state for memory. You can use NVInspector to overclock P02 memory speed to match P00 memory speed.

6. N1GhTW4lK3R

N1GhTW4lK3R Master Guru

GPU:
    FE 4090 EK LC
    Game runs very well on my Rig, even in 4K with all effects enable. (30fps cap Enable) but the graphics is nothing special for me.

Strangely i cant show fps with MSI or Fraps when Fog and Smoke / Paper Debris effects are enable. Any suggestion for this problem?

7. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Can we get that "PCMR" troll deets75 banned already...

I Wonder what one who obviously hate pc enthusiasts would be doing on this website anyways... aside of trolling that is.

8. RecluSe

RecluSe Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 SC/ACX 2.0
    Try switching PhsyX settings to gpu if it's set to auto in the Nvidia control panel. Works for some people apparently.

9. N1GhTW4lK3R

N1GhTW4lK3R Master Guru

GPU:
    FE 4090 EK LC
    Done but problem remains. :bang:

10. CryZENx

CryZENx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX 2.0
    omg the story pack of this game is so freaking short.. just played 15 minutes and finished it lol

11. deets75

deets75 Guest

what. you want me banned because I suggest an element of PC folk are more worried about frame rates than actually playing the game.

" who obviously hate pc enthusiasts" cant be that obvious as I am and have been a PC builder for decades now. but I just get fed up with the ever increasing peni waving at the expense of enjoying actually playing games.

but yeah, ban me for having a differing opinion, really mature.

12. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Ps4 looks amazing and plays amazing . Full HD 60 fps. And no fps drop. How ?

And this game must be high memory people it is impossible for me to remember the fcking whole fighting and combo schemes. Am I retard or old ?

13. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    PS4 is locked at 30.

14. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    Ps4 runs at 30 not 60. And it does dip at times.

15. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Gentlemen, the future of gaming

[​IMG]

16. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Hmm, you can ignore a lot of the combos.

Press Square and directions to whack enemies, if someone has the blue thing above their head press O to counter then whack them. If they have a weapon press X and roll around the place and press O to knock it away a bit.

17. WhiskeyOmega

WhiskeyOmega Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 MSI GXT
    Keep an eye on your disk space if you crash
    [​IMG]

18. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    turns out SLi won't let MSI OSD on for this game

so here's a performance test with maxed graphics settings , no vsync - no Gsync via NV control panel , physx set to auto ( gpu2 ) via NV cp

runs smooth for me and with DX11 :infinity:

19. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Wow, I ran out of virtual memory playing Batman Arkham Knight and it crashed for the first time! Seems a 5.6 GB pagefile (recommended size), 16 GB of system RAM and 6 GB of VRAM is not enough for this game! I don't know whether to laugh or cry! :3eyes:

20. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    You have a lot of crashes. Is your computer stable?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.