353.30 game ready

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Predator BG

Predator BG Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti ZT-90501-10P/6GB
    And without uninstall easily:).I use EVGA Precision X 421.

2. Predator BG

Predator BG Guest

GPU:
    Another post and can show you. Because of this:To be able to post links or images your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3. Terje_P

Terje_P Active Member

GPU:
    2080 Ti
    A new Geforce Experience is out if you enable Geforce Experience to download betas.

GeForce Experience 2.4.5.54 Release Highlights
    • GameStream connectivity improvements and bug fixes for The Witcher 3

4. Predator BG

Predator BG Guest

GPU:
    Show on-Screen Display - off: so deactivated
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015

5. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    It did it here if I used default 1000ms, 2000ms - 4000ms seemed to be stabler at first but got TDR after 3-4days, 5000ms eliminated it completely with any 352 or 353 until now, now with these 353.30 now I have to use 6000ms.

ps, I got TDR only in firefox flash content (browser hw on, always), no issues if I had it running in background @ desktop idle with default 1000ms.. Also no issues in games either.

Btw a little higher polling rate (e.g. 2000ms or 3000ms) is better in general, less chances to have some sporadic fps/stutters while gaming.
    Then all go blame it on driver while actually its internal driver nvapi polling rate issue with hw monitoring tools (aida64, gpuz, msi ab, precisionX, etc).

6. LimitbreakOr

LimitbreakOr Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    "Now that must be a joke " well yeah... Obviously it was a joke, pointing out the irony that nvidia is having way more driver problems than AMD despite the popular belied.

"Iron out your new card " well, that's what I did... I did mention that I rolled out 353.06 and it's less bad? Problem is that the 980ti can't roll back beyond that as it is that new.

" and it an't ATI anymore." actually, my last video card was a gtx 980, before that it was a 780... I also have an htpc with an amd 7870 in it and I've never had problems like this with it. There's no excuse for these poor driver problems, currently amd has more stable drivers than nvidia and that's a fact.

7. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    For your info, just adding the flag is not the same as the real profile,there are some hidden undefined flags that are needed too(to the bottom of the profile with "show uknown settings etc ticked). If someone has it and want to really help he should upload the exported profile(the specific one via Nvidia Inspecor).

8. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black

Yah i dont play my game with RTSS/AB running all the time only time use it to test to make sure framerates are what they should. so i guess this no issue for me

the whole "kelper" is getting downgraded is more issue in my eyes if one is to beleive that.

But Aida64 AB/RTSS etc have never cause me such issue, then again only time i seen TDR issue on the countless computers i put together was when hw was faulty changing said hw fixed all tdr. but i guess some people arnt that lucky

9. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    IN RTSS for app you have trouble with, did you first try setting application detection level to none, that should do same thing and able to set per game .

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I dont have Witcher3 so idk, all other games run on par, including GTA5..

Speaking of AIda64 never had any issues with it here either, but its using nvapi monitoring non the less, just heads up for those using Aida64 at windows startup.

If you dont use MSI ab in background while surfing with Chrome or Firefox and dont get any, then that's not a problem, because I don't any either, only if I left it enabled for longer periods then something conflicts by P-states and glitches driver + nvapi polling.

Also I will never readjust lower P8 state voltage like some suggest @ 980Ti, no way, must be really "stupid" to do that, I rather downgrade driver or return the product then to mess with bios like that.
    Nv fcked up when they "optimized" for "better/faster hw usage" and now they go blame anyone else.. Since they don't know how to fix it just yet.

Last time it took them 3 driver branches with mainstream Fermi GF104/114 (started 280.xx until 295.xx) to finally fix it.
    I had GF110 570GTX and mine didnt have TDR just got stuck with P0 (full 3d clock) state to often, and they did change P-state polling rate back then and whole hell break lose.. I won't hold my breath now..

11. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    i only had one crash today , was with firefox flash. so i turned off hw accelleration. played a few games, gta5, witcher 3, css go, skyrim. no crashes with them. hopefully it wont crash in the following days either.

12. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Between the 2 game i play swtor and skyrim and maybe deux ex hr, they all play the same and have the fps so i not seeing this "downgrade"

13. Anth Seebel

Anth Seebel Guest

GPU:
    TITAN Xp
    All good so far, tested BF4, W3, SC2.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  14. dreamss

dreamss Guest

GPU:
    770gtx x2
    no mem leak like 352.84 in w10, no tdrs here while playing gta5

15. GSDragoon

GSDragoon Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX 6800
    These are better for me with Windows 10. Flash no longer crashes when going into full screen mode and I can enable hardware acceleration again in IE. Video memory still seems to leak with Heroes of the Storm, but not as bad as 352.84.

16. FordLynx07

FordLynx07 Guest

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3070 DOC
    This driver works fine to all my systems. Performs the same as 353.06. Not a single crash during gaming and work since installation.

17. maur0

maur0 Master Guru

GPU:
    point of view gtx 570 1gb
    finaly support direct3d 12 on windows 10 in old gpus gtx 560

[​IMG]

18. Mr_ALLroy

Mr_ALLroy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    The DRIVER supports DX12, your video card does not.

19. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    Fermi supports DX12, obviously nothing fancy about it, but it does get the low level overhead improvements.

20. blackroseMD1

blackroseMD1 Active Member

GPU:
    ROG Strix 4090 OC
    This driver seems to have cut down the stuttering in GTA V for me quite a bit. I'm also not getting black screens and absurdly long wait times for the picture to return when changing any graphics settings in the game.

Seems like it runs a lot better on Windows 10 than it does on 7/8.1, at least judging by complaints on the NV forums.

Edit: And Feature Levels 12.0 and 12.1 now show in DXDiag. Nice.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015