353.30 game ready

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Jun 22, 2015.

1. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    no issues here

ran DDU in safe mode and restarted to desktop and installed the driver

2. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    It could be possible this driver is more batman oriented and does not include fixed from other branch.
    Do not see it as an upgrade compared to the previous driver. More like a special driver for batman.
    (IMO that's what I think).

3. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    tested 3dmark with OC'd TitanX's , no issues

4. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    in gta 5 the 353.06 or .12 runs very better than anyone driver before

but better than 353.30 no doubt... looks with the 353.30 i back the same performance than older drivers

5. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    It fixes the VRAM usage showing a static ~130MB number on Windows 10 at least.

6. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    i´m sure... because i using yet the .350 update and play it yesterday with the 353.12

7. Shelledfade

Shelledfade Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    Yeah, you're probably right.

The stability problem with the latest drivers isn't even listed as a known issue in the drivers detail page.

It's like they're ignoring the issue. Doesn't even matter what optimizations this driver has for batman, if the game crashes frequently what diff does that make lmao. Freaking pointless driver release that's only going to piss people off, myself included.

8. SplashDown

SplashDown Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    Ya got a feeling 347.88 is gonna be my last driver install with my 770.

9. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    i think you are right... but and now? i want play gta 5 and tomorrow batman AK :bang:

10. artina90

artina90 Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080Ti
    I had lots of TDR in the Witcher 3, they happened when my card throttled due to power limit. I run it at 1.225v at 1557mhz (good ASIC) and I modded the bios, the voltages of the voltage tables below the one I'm using were set to voltages that made my GPU unstable.
    So I edited the power limit and I set to 400W, I have also set the voltages for the voltage tables below then one I use to higher values. Now the GPU doesn't throttle anymore due to powerlimit and even if does throttle for some other reason the higher voltages should keep it stable.

TW3 used to crash every 15-20 minutes before, while now I can play for 4 hours straight without a single crash and I haven't had a single crash ever since I edited my bios. I played the game for more than 60 hours with no crashes what so ever.

11. SoLoR

SoLoR Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1660 Ti
    Is there any way to run this or any driver above 341.44 on GTX295 ? ;< i tryed moded .inf (i manually modded it) and it doesnt work, stops with somekind of hardware error.

12. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I'm on 352.86 for some time and it was one of the worst drivers I had in a good while. It's crashing almost daily, oddly enough almost never while gaming but when browsing in chrome... the OC is the same I had since I bought my cards, so I doubt it's that or maybe a conflict with Afterbuner, since I did also update to the latest version of that, no ideea.

So I guess this issue is not at all adressed with this new driver? :bang:

13. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    No go for me with dual monitors, second is not detected at all going back.

14. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    12.1 dx level finally
    [​IMG]

15. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    Yeah I confirm on my end too. And the API test feature now have the SLI bars, so SLI is working in it.

16. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    I guess I have been really lucky.
    TW3 has not crashed once for me. but have been waiting for it.
    My gfs son is playing in on a HD 5850@ 1680x1050 mostly medium settings with no issues either lol
    I tested out my main rig ram in my server/game streaming rig, and TW3 ran very well even on a Athlon II X4@ 3.4 with a GTX 650ti @ 720p.

17. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Desktop crash (display driver blah blah...) just with new drivers. Same as all drivers since 352.86.

******* pathetic!

18. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Well, that's it, I won't bother installing these.

As for Witcher 3, I had like 2 crashes in 54 hours played, so I guess I'm "lucky".

19. Kishkumen32

Kishkumen32 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB
    You have me thinking, could this problem really be the manufacturer's responsibility and not nvidia's?

Are the manufacturers using stock bios with stock voltage tables for factory overclocked cards? If so, then they need to update those tables similar to what you have done. This whole problem may be manufacturer's overclocking cards but not providing enough voltage to back up that OC, it may not be the drivers from nvidia...

20. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    So weird how some people have so many TDR's and some have absolutely none. There has got to be some linking issue. The only TDR I have ever experienced that wasn't specifically game related (Far Cry 4 + Gameworks, I'm looking at you) was when I was watching OTA TV on WinTV 8 and tried to watch a Youtube video on my second monitor. I always install every new driver on top of the old one, stay away from registry raping programs like DDU and have only run into a couple minor issues over the years.