AMD Catalyst 15.x (15.200.1040.0 June 8) Win 7/8.1/10 x64

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Jun 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Valerys

Valerys Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX2080S
    Is VSR supposed to work in Win10? It doesn't for me.

2. Koreenium

Koreenium Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6950 1gb - 900Mhz
    This one works great on my 6950. I got solid 5+ fps in GTA 5 and it doesn't seem to affect any other games or software in a negative way.

I also uploaded it to MediaFire for those who can't download it from Mega but apparently I need to have 5 posts before I can post links.... ;(

3. DM789

DM789 Master Guru

GPU:
    NitroRX6800
    @koreenium : you can post link with spaces, and people can just remove the spaces when opening it.

and 3DMark is showing their greed again, by making API overhead test a paid feature.

i guess i can say goodbye to that API overhead test.

4. Koreenium

Koreenium Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6950 1gb - 900Mhz
    Oh... I hope I don't break any rules.

Here is the file:
    http: //www .mediafire. com/download/wigll9imc998r21/AMD_Catalyst_15.200.1040.0_June8-%40asder00.exe

5. dondeepak

dondeepak Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6480G
    AMD Display Driver not installing in windows 10 please someone tellme how to install.
    please

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  6. DM789

DM789 Master Guru

GPU:
    NitroRX6800
  7. dondeepak

dondeepak Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6480G
    Thankks

8. kcuestag

kcuestag Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980Ti G1
    These drivers turned out pretty bad for my 2x R9 290X.

Crashes BF4 very often, and I woke up today to find no signal on the monitor, computer had crashed.

Went back to the 15.5 BETA (not modded) and it's all good now.

9. horgantm

horgantm Guest

GPU:
    16GB DDR4
    I don't think freesync works with crossfire yet. Using the windmill demo with crossfire on you can turn on and off vsync but you cannot turn on freesync. The only way you can turn freesync on is if crossfire is disabled.

Anyone else notice it? It's with amd freesync windmill demo

10. windrunnerxj

windrunnerxj Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060
    Since I can't get OpenCL to work with these drivers I'm still on 15.5beta so you can try my .DLLs
    http://files.fm/u/pripnxq
    I'm on Win 8.1 x64, copied the same DLLs as in asder's DXVA fix from my Windows folder, not sure if anything else specific to the x64 is needed.

11. DreamTheatrics

DreamTheatrics Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC
    Running Windows 7 64 bit with two 7950s in crossfire. My only concern is getting the Witcher 3 to run decent with the setup. My problems are flickering and poor GPU usage (50%-60% on each card). 15.5 made the flickering worse so I'm still running 15.4 which has flickering, but only light flickering. 15.5 had an object flicker which was worse and didn't go away as easily. I have tried disabling all in game AA through rendering.ini, ran AA through CCC, ran tesselation through CCC, etc. I've tried everything.
    I am very familiar with how to properly install drivers and do it often, but I installed this one and I got a message along the lines of "No AMD hardware detected" which has never happened before. Did I do something wrong? I've never installed one of the drivers released on this site before.

12. The Postman

The Postman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980 TI Gaming
    I dont know if it has been posted already but Witcher 3 runs a lot better with these drivers.

To get rid of flickering, I always use Radeonpro and set Flip Queue Size = 3. No more flickering for me and other games. I dont know if it has some drawbacks, but I haven't seen any yet.

13. xxela

xxela Master Guru

GPU:
    RX6800 XT Red Devil
    Try this; go to LAV video decoder and under Hardware Acceleration - Hardware Decoder enable DXVA2(native).

14. Dygaza

Dygaza Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64 Liquid
    Did you remember to boot to windows with driver signature requirement disabled?

15. HonderdProcent

HonderdProcent Guest

GPU:
    Fury X 4GB
    I noticed the same, but there is actually no tearing in the demo for me (just switch freesync on/off in CCC with CFX enabled and see the difference) and both gpu's are active.

It's not working very well yet for me though, In all games I tested clocks are all over the place and performance drops 20-30%? Something has changed though.

16. Greglaz120

Greglaz120 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 280 3 GB
    I see ppl mentioning having VSR with this driver with cards like 7950 and 7970.If i install this driver simply from the setup in Win 7, will i get VSR or do i need to mod registry things?

17. DreamTheatrics

DreamTheatrics Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC
    So I just followed these instructions to disable driver signing:
    https://support.hidemyass.com/hc/en...ow-to-disable-Driver-Signing-check-on-Windows

I installed and during installation this happened:
    http://imgur.com/q0dFXA0

then this happened when I rebooted:
    http://imgur.com/PjFmCnK

Also when uninstalling it just stops after a while while uninstalling the display driver. I have to end the task because it stops responding every time and when I restart the computer AMD CCC is still there, but doesn't show in the installed programs so I have to just install 15.4 back over it.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  18. DM789

DM789 Master Guru

GPU:
    NitroRX6800
    ESET and OpenDNS forbid me from entering that site on the link you gave, because that site is reported as a real phising threat site.

when i open that option it was already set to DXVA2 (native).

tried changing it, but still not working, i guess since its broken from the driver it self, no wonder it changing anything doesn't work.

19. DreamTheatrics

DreamTheatrics Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC
    Any other Radeon Pro settings that you use that you don't mind sharing?

20. xxela

xxela Master Guru

GPU:
    RX6800 XT Red Devil
    Weird, that option remove the lagging for me. Here a picture with my settings
    http://postimg.org/image/ccdjkvr1l/

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015