AMD Catalyst 15.200.1023.5 (May 22) WinAll Mod

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Vbs, Jun 3, 2015.

1. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    let me try this driver. I hope it doesn't have the same issue as the r300 v2 driver. And it works but performance in project cars is a bit lower but on osme games higher so it's a mix bag.

Also installed the driver with the Catalyst control center thing in the second link and still my CCC doesn't work

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  2. Dekaohtoura

Dekaohtoura Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6700XT SWFT
    This driver worked smoothly on 7x64 (VSR included) but on 10 build 10130 (upgrade on the aforementioned 7 installation) causes me headaches.

I can't make CCC to work, unfortunately.

The "original" version doesn't even install it, the one with the 1023.3 file installs a problematic version (only gives me Pin/Presets/Performance/Power tabs, no driver related ones).

Still, it's the only driver that lets me use VSR on 10 and overclock via MSI AB (every other version that I've tried lacks one or the other).

Any suggestions?

3. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    This is the only drivers that work as intended. I can now finally have ulps enabled without my pc crashing or bad performance. I can finally play many games with better FPS. Games like advanced warfare doesn't crash due to low memory. I'm so happy and hope they can use this driver branch as their main ones. They up to something here even though the CCC doesn't work I'm still happy.

4. lycanwrath

lycanwrath Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX480 8GB ref
    Can someone else confirm whether the CCC framelimiter works in this driver? :)

5. Kuss

Kuss Member Guru

GPU:
    7800xt
    [​IMG]need a lil help cant install them W8.1

6. vase

vase Guest

GPU:
    -
    you are not in test mode.

7. Dekaohtoura

Dekaohtoura Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6700XT SWFT
    Hmmm...WU keeps trying to install "newer-better" versions of the exact same driver (no VSR, CCC still broken!).

Reverted to the "original-modified" (rollback), still CCC is broken.

Anyway...is there a way to change pixel format to full RGB?

Anything else shows like crap on my TV/Monitor and I don't know how to do it apart from the CCC option.

8. xacid0

xacid0 Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti AMP! Omega
    Is there anyway to manually install OpenCL driver? Kinda need it. :\

9. Yecnot

Yecnot Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080Ti
    So for GTAV/Witcher 3 I should be using 1038 or 1018?

10. TestDrivers

TestDrivers Guest

GPU:
    MSI 980Ti Gaming 6G
    I see by your profile that you have crossfire, the 15.5's works best with W3 and crossfire.
    1018, 1023 etc. gives more flickering, but It can be that the 1038 are better, haven't testet them.

11. Kuss

Kuss Member Guru

GPU:
    7800xt
    dammit i thought i was :bang:

12. deadliner

deadliner Guest

GPU:
    HIS 7950 IceQ X² 3GB
    Same problem as others. Unable to start CCC from either version. Tried all suggested methods in the thread. Win 8.1 Pro x64.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  13. Dygaza

Dygaza Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64 Liquid
    I've found few cases of instability on these drivers for win7. Yesterday had even first bluescreen. Caused by windowed mode gaming + youtube video playing + afterburner changing clocks. Not easy to replicate, as it doesn't happen nearly always.

14. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    Maybe gpu overclock is at fault there

15. Dygaza

Dygaza Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64 Liquid
    Could be, but I find that unlikely. First things that start happening is youtube video stops working, and webpages are starting artifacts when scrolling. Especially chrome. Games are still running fine on that. But this isn't a big issue and it only happened once, and computer had been on for over 3 days already without a boot.

16. dove

dove Master Guru

GPU:
    Powercolor 6950 2GB
    No VSR with these on a fresh install of Win 8.1 Pro (fully updated) on my 6950. I'm using 15.5beta with the VSR patch on my normal install and that works, so I'll try the patch with these as well.

I didn't see any CCC limiter option either but maybe that's not available with my card.