It's Coming

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by LtMatt81, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    That's exactly what I wanted to read. Guys here and over net should understand that there is NDA and "need to know" basis for information distribution - internal/external.

People like us take our business seriously and leaking such information is serious professional and personal failure.

2. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
  3. moaka

moaka Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super

" the 300 series is just yet more re-badges "

And what about 390x HBM ? 50% poeple waiting this card ,
    re badges cards 370 , 380 , 390 will not really a real improvement we know that .

4. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    You know as much as rumor goes. Do you know what FirePro SKY 700 is? Is it rebrand of some kind? Or new tape-out?
    AMD does a lot of things, monkeys around have no clue about.

There is no rebrand till there is one on store shelves.

5. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Way to misquote dude, how about you quote the whole sentence

Did you see how I put I hope it's not true as in at this time we only have Hilbert's word for it.

also 50% of "poeple" where did you pull that stat from 50% of who?

Again learn to read I didn't state it as a fact it's just silly c*unt above quoting half of a sentence.

and yeah everything is a rumour for AMD's new cards because all they have been doing for the past **** knows many months have been posting jpg with "its coming"
    "soon"
    "please try and ignore all the nvidia cards that they have managed to release while we piss about that own all are cards ;_;"

6. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    AFAIK, the latest rumors are they are respins (new silicon, updated Hawaii aka Grenada) not rebadges.

7. Barry J

Barry J Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080 TRIO Super
    I had a good chuckle reading this thread I love all of the pre release GPU chat on this forum which at times can get very heated. There are a lot of dedicated AMD/NVidia fans out there. I am sorry to say my last 8 GPU's have been NVidia not due to being a Loyal NVidia fan but due to timing every time I have upgraded NVidia have been the best option.

I really hope the new Fiji HBM card is better than HH has suggested I think it needs to excel at 1080p and at 4K resolutions. Only time will tell AMD seams to be on there back foot at the moment I am hoping for some AMD good luck. Gamers only do well with healthy competition.

Just look at Intel I don't know why they are even releasing CPUs with such a small increase WE NEED AMD.

8. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    in intels defence, even small increases mean big ones if you wait 3 gens.

9. theoneofgod

theoneofgod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    If AMD can double their 290x performance with a single GPU I will be surprised :)

10. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Worry not, it was not meant to you at all. It was for moaka.

11. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Hi AMDMatt , I hope you guys at AMD impress us all with a better PRICE / PERFORMANCE ratio than the 980Ti , I expect performance around Titan X and 980Ti VGAs , please do not dissapoint this time as i am doing a complete system overhaul and i will wait until June 16 , 2015 for all the information needed and maybe wait a bit more until reviews are out to pass judgment and make a smart buying desision , as i said before i am not a fanboy of neither red or green team , best price / performance ratio will definitely get my money for 2 of this new VGAs ( 980Ti x2 or AMD Fury x2 ). The ball is in your park , time to see if all this hype is worth it ;) bring it on ...

12. theoneofgod

theoneofgod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    You're expecting too much! :D

13. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    lol, we can hope :)

14. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
  15. TonyTurbo

TonyTurbo Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64 @ 1750/1180
    thats one horrendous photoshop job lmao. that box looks ridiculous

16. Atlas

Atlas Maha Guru

GPU:
    290 x2, Saphire reference
  17. MacT

MacT Member Guru

GPU:
    2 x Sapphire HD 7970 OC
    I think you been trolled. Obviously a joke. Even if it is on XFX 's own site.

Every other product page on XFX has pictures of the appropriate product for each page down the bottom. Nothing else. Just pictures of the product on page. So all those little pictures at bottom of the linked page should be for the XFX AMD Radeon R9 Double Dissipation Edition R9 290X EDFD.

So you don't think it strange that all those pictures are not the 290X DD? Certainly all looks like the 290X DD. Cept that last picture which has the exact same looking card as the 290X DD but with a box purportedly for a 390X. Doesn't make the card a 390X. And no reason there should be a picture unrelated to the original product on page. My money is on the photo been a joke.

Oh, and like that page from overclockers says, but until AMD confirms this we should consider this no more than a rumour.

18. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    No idea, I just posted the article, if anyone was trolled, OC3D trolled themselves for publishing it if it turns out to be untrue

--
    In other news:

AMD is going to hold a Live Stream on June 16th. Is an AMD GPU Launch Immanent?

http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/gpu_displays/amd_to_livecast_on_june_16th_amd_launch_immanent/1

EDIT - LOL, then this

AMD 300 Series Roadmap Leaked. Fiji Delayed?

[​IMG]

http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/gpu_displays/amd_300_series_roadmap_leaked/1

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  19. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    as i pointed out earlier, new names.

question is if its a new process/new silicon or not.

Generally, you dont change the name if its identical.

20. Dygaza

Dygaza Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64 Liquid
    If it's direct rebrand, then I found it to be total failure. However, if it has enchancements from GCN 1.2, it'll be quite competitive card, and should give GTX 980 run for it's life.