Fallout 4 at E3 exciting rumours

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
  2. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
  3. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Really necessary to get a pre order on a game that doesn't have a release date? (Though I'm guessing Oct-nov)

Not as if its going anywhere and there'll be a bunch more sales to go

4. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    No preorder this time.. In fact w3 may be my last preorder. Going out on a high note :)

5. LiquidFrost

LiquidFrost Member Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3080 Master
    GamebryoCreation with another set of band aid fixes and another coat of paint if the trailer is anything to go by.

6. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    Seems it. Bethesda is suffering from Valve-itis where they milk the same engine for decades but at least Bethesda is making games consistently.

7. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    I will most likely pre-purchase.
    But, I'm gonna wait until there's a release date. Or something other then a teaser trailer that tells and or shows us nothing about the actual game in question. :)

8. Emille

Emille Guest

GPU:
    1080 Ti Aorus Extreme
    Can't wait, every inch of fallout 3 was a treat to explore....unlike the shiny tedium of the witcher 3, which despite loving the last 2 games I have completely stopped playing.

The world of Fallout 4 looks promising, hopefully the tech-oriented towns will offer lots of weapon and armor customisation.

There is a rumour that the main character has a fixed voice/gender/possibly appearance...I hope that isn't true and I doubt it is but sometimes developers make design ***271;ecisions that make me scratch my head, so we'll see.

9. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    This is really... odd.

Fallout 4 is already up on STEAM for pre-purchase. The game was just announced.
    There's no release date, no information. Normally, STEAM doesn't allow pre-purchasing until a few months before release, unless a solid release date is given.

10. Emille

Emille Guest

GPU:
    1080 Ti Aorus Extreme
    Hence the rumours about a release date announcement at E3, and a 2015 release...we can only hope.

11. PCElite

PCElite Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    June 2015 - Fallout 4 reveal at E3, trailer only
    July 2015 - First gameplay trailers
    August 2015 - More information
    October 2015 - PS4/Xbox One/PC release
    November 2015 - First DLC
    December 2015 - Second DLC, as well as PS3/360 version release
    January 2016 - Third DLC
    March 2016 - Forth DLC
    April 2016 - Fifth and Final DLC
    June 2016 - Fallout Spinoff revealed, in development by Behaviour Interactive.
    October 2016 - Fallout Spinoff released for PS4/Xbox One/PC

SPOILER
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/28v2dn/i_played_fallout_4/

Dead sea of salt.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  12. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Hmmm. I hope this time they use a better engine with smoother fps. Those dropped frames was the main reason i hated FO3 & NV. Well, that and that pesky VATS. Shooting in FO3 never felt good to me (as a former CS player).

But then - maybe i just stick to MadMax this time. :)

13. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    The engine looks pretty dated to me, but like with any Fallout/TES game, mods will make up for it big-time. If those leaks on reddit are true and the game is more story focused with player voice, then that alone is very good news to me!

14. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    That's ballsy if true. Pretty sure even if fired any NDA you signed is still valid.. For someone unemployed with kids I certainly wouldn't be being that blatant about who you are and leaking what he leaked. But hey that's just me..

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  15. shamus21

shamus21 Member Guru

GPU:
    Yes the graphics engine looks dated but a lot better then Fallout 3 but you have to remember the Fallout games are all about game play.

16. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    Yes here we go again, i'm sorry isn't this a forum? Where people share opinions? Witcher 3 still looks like sh!t compared to the old gameplay trailers but that doesn't mean it's outdated. This pile of crap looks like a 2005 game :). And by the looks of that trailer is the same dull and flat gameplay with really bad animations.

17. Daftshadow

Daftshadow Maha Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3080
    the franchise needs new blood to take the game with a different creative direction than Todd Howard. with him in-charge, we're gonna get the same old Fallout game. old, boring with a bunch of nonsensical fetch quests.

other than that, please oh mighty please have better detailed and textured character models.

18. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    Yes, i agree 100%. Sadly i doubt the game will have better detailed texture or character models. That trailer is in game engine and it looks really bad.

19. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Absolutely you're free to share opinions.. which is exactly what I was doing, and in your reply that is exactly what you're doing. Working as intended is it not? Not seeing what your complaint is there..

You have the opinion that Witcher 3 looks like $hit.. to which it makes me wonder, what would you consider to look "great" then? Its a beautiful game.. you can say its untrue all you like, but the majority will disagree with you. Once again, the 2013 argument is highly overblown, mostly for effect to try and hit home some point that is really more fictitious then anything else.

Point in the end is that graphics don't make the game. It'd be nice to not see people on this forum lose their minds because a game doesn't look like its from the future and enjoy it for what it is.. FO3 looked pretty substandard when it released, and it was still a great game, as will FO4 be.

20. ibitato

ibitato Guest

graphics mean something for me, when the game is utter crap.
    at least, you have something pretty to watch at it.
    The better the game, the faster I forget about graphics.
    If so, I hope FO4 is better than FO3 and NV, none of those kept my attention more than 10 hours each

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.