sykozis....gone?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by sykozis, May 24, 2015.

1. General Lee

General Lee High-tech Redneck

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 650tiBOOST 2GB
    I'd say focus on your kid. That's what I did when my daughter's mother and I split. It helped me straighten myself out right quick. I was dealing with a lot at the time, and seeing as a child is involved, I didn't want it to mess her up. I'm not saying it was easy, but you can improve your life and outlook by channeling your energies in a positive way through focusing on your children, helping them through this. Don't talk bad about the mother, especially.

I could offer plenty of advice, but nobody wants to hear all that. Good luck, keep your chin up. Stories like these can have a better ending than you might think. :)

2. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    There IS a light at the end of the tunnel Sykozis..start heading for it. Good luck!

3. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    ^^^ THIS !

You know,when something bad happens then a next thing happens and after these another one...I've being there and it's hard and hell, a disaster. Time is the only doctor this moment, some moments you will feel really really despaired like you hit your head to a wall and more, but you will see that in time your mind will be clear,you will move on to your next level of life. ABOVE ALL is health,don't you ever forget this. Stay focus on your son, and after you finish with ANY result of all this situation give your self few (or one) gift that you wanted (like a new monitor,or something) and carry on. You will see, time will heal you and make you stronger. I wish for the best man. Don't eat your guts if I may say. Focus on whatever decision seems more appropriate and put it as a target goal.
    Life is too short to get unhappy with, even going through like this.

4. Yecnot

Yecnot Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080Ti
    For the marriage? Nihilism
    For the son? Love
    For the situation? Practicality

5. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Again, thanks everyone. I'm checking in on this thread as I get a chance.

I've had a few strokes of possible "good luck" recently. My wife being a convicted felony may turn out to help me tremendously. The judge my case was assigned to has tried nearly all of her criminal cases in the past. The goal when we get to court is to remind him of who she is and hope that sways him to my side. My lawyer is pretty positive that I'll end up with custody due to her past history. He told me yesterday that based on all the evidence provided, the expected "worst case scenario" is that I get full custody and she gets supervised visitation every other weekend. Court is on June 22 at 10:30AM EST as of now. It is subject to change though.

6. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Good luck mate, hope it finally all goes your way, sounds like you deserve a break

7. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Keeping my finger crossed for you mate! No need to worry about court, reading your post it seems to me that all good cards are now in your hands. Wish you luck...

p.s.
    Where did you found that weird woman, how many times she's been convicted? Jeez, I know way too many nice guys who stumbled on to wrong woman in their lifetime :(

8. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Sounds like you have the situation well in hand. It will work out the way it is supposed to. Do not waste too much time worrying about the outcome. Talking with your son through and about it will be good medicine for the both of you. If need be, remind him that she is still his mother and deserves the respect as such. That way no matter how the divorce works out his love and respect for you will always be there. In time, hopefully you will be able to move past these current events and move on to what really matters; your life and your son.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  9. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    That sucks what you have been going through Sykozis. You should be in great hands since the judge presiding over your case is the same one who did your wife's criminal cases. If your lawyer can some how get your wife's criminal records or cases or anything with the judge's name on it then you should be set to go. I hope the best possible scenario happens for you where she has no access to you guys' kid.

10. Singleton99

Singleton99 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 12gb
    Sorry to hear about what's happening and i wish you Good luck pal , life can be hard sometimes but that will change and when it does you be a stronger person with more money for computer parts :) :) .

Take care and keep your chin up and fingers crossed that all works out for you in the end.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015

11. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    Good luck mate, hang in there!

12. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    QFT my ex bad mouthed me to my daughter and she now hates her.She had a lot of time to do that as she disappeared with my kids for 17 years.My daughter found me and I got to walk her down the aisle.Most of the stuff was bs but I answered all of her questions as honestly as I could but told her there is always three versions mine,hers and the truth.I never tried to be spiteful talking about it and always reminded her that her mother raised her and did the best she could.Time passes and life is too short to hold grudges and anger because all it does is bring you down.Good luck man and hang tough.

13. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Sounds great, wish you the best of luck!

14. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I'm starting to hate life right now.... My wife told her lawyer that I've abused her for years. In fact, she's made a lot of false claims against me. The upside is that a friend of mine, and formerly a friend of her's as well, is going to be testifying against her in court. We're still collecting evidence left and right. She did have her boyfriend turn off Google Location services so I can no longer track her phone without getting T-Mobile involved. My lawyer issued a subpoena for the wife's boyfriend Friday afternoon. He got served with it Saturday afternoon. The wife is pissed.

I also found out today that a friend of mine is having herself committed to the psychiatric center that we were both released from on May 22. Kinda sucks cuz I was trying to go hang out with her tonight.

On Friday, I found out an ex-girlfriend of mine wishes to resume a relationship with me and has been waiting 10 years for a chance. Unfortunately she only wants me for sex, which I'm not in a position to do without incurring legal issues.

On the upside, I should be saving a ton of money on my power bill with my computers being off so much. I only boot one to post on here and then it goes back down. I've been using my phone for most things.

15. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    sykozis...

I feel for you. But... if her boyfriend had to turn off her location services off so that you can't track her movement... It sounds a bit stalky.

Reading through your post just re-assures me in my theory that us boys are best left alone.

UNLESS, we meet that perfect girl. But unfortunately, I've seen too many relationships go tits up because incompatible people are trying to make something work. Sometimes it will just NOT work. Sometimes it's honestly best just not to get involved, have your freedom, not to be desperate and just allow for the good things happen for you.

I wish you the best of luck in your totally clusterf*cky situation, I honestly do.

Try to rise up high and look at everything from above. Easier said than done, I know. But give it a go. Good luck

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015

16. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Social media sucks this is why me and my fiancee share a facebook but she has no giy friends anyway so i dont worry as much ... Take care dude all will work out

17. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I've only tracked the phone 1 time. The second attempt, due to a very long string of lies, was unsuccessful because location services had been turned off.

As for the perfect girl. I've already met her. She's actually a good friend. That's all she'll ever be though. I refuse to ruin a friendship or even risk it. As long as she remains in my life, I'm happy.

I'm actually over my wife. She can do whatever she wants as long as she doesn't hurt my son. That's where I draw the line. Doesn't change my intentions in court though. I've always done my best to protect my son and I'll continue to do that until a judge says otherwise. I'm steadily collecting "evidence" to use against my wife for the custody battle. A private investigator was hired yesterday morning to verify claims as to where my wife is actually living, contrary to claims she's made to her lawyer. Aside from that, I'm done with her. My son is my priority.

18. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Remember to go to the gym or run regularly to keep your mind clean.

19. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Does she have any evidence to proof something like that? Called the police about that "abuse", has any pictures of bruses on her body... Don't think she'll accomplish anything with that without any kind of proof, judge is going to laugh at those claims without any kind of evidence, don't worry...

Nothing to add, thumbs up for thinking like that!

20. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Just confirms my reasons for not getting married, things go sour, walk away, no repercussions

That said, Sykosis, everything happens for a reason, those reasons are never clear at the time of the problem, only after the event - stay strong, battle through it, once you're back in the clear you'll look back and see why it went this way

And, you'll be glad it did, I can almost guarantee it

Look forward, not back