The Witcher 3 Official Thread (Pt.2)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    For the first time I pressed the "Configure" button on Galaxy and noticed the four DLCs you're talking about. But what's the "Temerian Armor Set"? Don't think I've noticed it ingame.

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    1st vendor you save from the griffin. You can buy it then from him. Hes in the village. Also has been mentioned more than once. Search ftw?

3. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    You do yes, you get a trinket in the quest that will help deal with that entrance

4. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    haahahahah ****ing retard has used his intel hd graphics instead of his gtx 760 ROFLLLLL.... big major fail.. can't believe it haahahah rofl, you can't be more stupid than that XD:D

I agree, would be pretty cool. :D

Definitely use igni stream, it's real good. Got axii upgraded too so can persuade etc, + it's a good thing if a super beast comes out u can axii it and he'll slay the others in 1 shot. XD :D

When you got sign intensity up, signs become really strong o,O igni stream is by far the most strongest ability in game if you have sign intensity bonus from mutagens and skills and it is upgraded.

Last edited: May 27, 2015

5. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    My game pops up enemies and any ai when I come close. Why?

6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Sure I could, but it's the nice conversations here with Gurus that refrain me from using Google :)

7. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Here's my response lol

[​IMG]

8. ravaged

ravaged Guest

GPU:
    ASUS 2080 Super
    It's probably more common than you think. When I initially started helping people with their IT problems, I was blown away how uninformed people were. Not anymore.

People don't give a **** about things you think are simple or commonplace. We're in the tiny minority here.

9. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    Has anybody had trouble playing the game in fullscreen? Borderless and windowed mode work, but every time I try fullscreen I experience not only a crash but my computer completely freezes and I have to reset! Never experienced this in any other game and I'm not sure what's causing it. I've tried rolling back to the previous driver, disconnecting my TV so the game doesn't think there's a secondary monitor and making sure Microsoft Visual C++ x64 is up to date. What else can I do? I would really like to use DSR but I can't without fullscreen mode.

EDIT: I'm using the GOG version, but even without using Galaxy it still freezes my computer.

10. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    Nope, I'm alt-tabbed out of the full screen version as I type, works fine, testing DSR x3 with 30 fps and taking some screenshots :p

11. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Narcissism..? Guy has a problem as he describes and you..a simple "no" would be better man :)

@ Whiplashwang

Don't know why but if you won't find any solution then you can first change your resolution on your desktop and then hit to play on borderless win mode. I know that this sucks but..

12. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    I work in IT. People generally don't give a toss about anything related to IT or Computers at all. People don't care if they are running low on space, they don't care if their computer is loud or quiet or runs hot or cool..

the ONLY time most users ever give a crap about their computers is when they aren't working properly.

13. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    and then they'll lie when you come to them about the problems they reported asking "what did you do differently"

"no it did it all by itself"

also, just did the masked ball with triss, fun times, liking novigrad

novigrad runs a bit better than vellen as well, which is strange since ps4 apparently has loads of trouble there

14. Uncle Dude

Uncle Dude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Damn, A Towerful of Mice quest was daaaaark and really well done. I freaking love this game.

15. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Creepy, right? Got to love Fyke island ;)

16. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    lol
    IQ level still Negative i see.

enjoying your pirated games still?

17. lantian

lantian Guest

Yeah, every time the same thing "no it did it all by itself", no matter what happened they always say the same thing

18. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    I really wish the completed quest log was sorted chronologically, the text at the side is written by dandelion and often contains resolutions in the future we never see in game, but because it's sorted with no apparent order you have to search each time in a completed quest log that numbers into the 100 as the game goes on.

19. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    The guy's problem was his game was freezing in fullscreen and asked if anyone else had the same issue, to which Alex said no, not on his side. What is your problem greek?

20. A49ER08

A49ER08 Member Guru

GPU:
    evgaRtx3080XC3Ultra
    yes this game is awesome.. I'm taking my dear sweet time with it too
    I'm currently level 13, and still doing questing in Velen

yesterday I spent the few hours I had into just crafting some gear/weapons, and finishing up the first couple of gwent quests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.