nVidia GeForce 352.86 WHQL driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by FDisk, May 18, 2015.

1. szakh

szakh Guest

GPU:
    GTX980ti EVGA SC+@1501Mhz
    Let's say it like that... A German 500W PSU will output 550W most of the time while a Chinese one will output 250W most of the time... (And since I am french it really hurt my back to say that but this is the same as for cars :D ... hehehe)

2. zig11727

zig11727 Member Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 2080 Ti
    I have to say that every since I purchase my titan x games are crashing to my desktop with my 980 or my 780ti this never happen.

No overclock, New Install of windows something is just not right with NVidia drivers for the titan x.
    Examples of Games that are crashing
    GTA 5
    Far Cry 4
    BattleField HardLine

3. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Well or its just of current temps outside, already 25C atm and its a little hotter inside my room too.. :grin:

Usually I sit @ 69-71C in COD BO2, now I saw it up to 74C..No biggy though I upped the fans speed a bit..

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  4. woniu

woniu Member

GPU:
    GIGABYTE HD7850 2048 OC
    Same here. Code 43. MSI Gaming 970 Win 10 x64

5. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    30-35 in israel I fry in my room

6. FDisk

FDisk Guest

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX970 OC 4GB
    Was 40c in Haifa today at one point. ;) Cooling myself in the office. It's was hell outside.

7. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    My max game stable wth 350.05 is 1569/8000. Anyone else have issues with previous overclocking and these drivers. Just asking... Not complaining.

8. BNSoul

BNSoul Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 660 Ti OC 3GB
    I don't understand the logic here, since when "more efficient and better" means the same performance (around 1% difference ?) but demanding a higher quality GPU/better PSU/cooler room temperature and all that jazz ?? as I said I can push the 347.88's no problem with overclocking on top of the factory overclocking and get the same performance (at least during the time the 352.86 would not crash) so in no way these new 352.86 drivers are "more efficient", on the contrary, they are quite sensitive to things they shouldn't and crippling factory overclocked cards, how is this "efficient" ? why do 347.88's and other sets offer almost identical performance but without crashing even if they're giving room for even more stable overclocking ?

9. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    You know ......this is where I learned how to be a witty prick years ago

Hope this driver fixes....my chity benchmark scores on my 750ti

10. Headd

Headd Active Member

GPU:
    GTX970
    I have driver reset in windows with google chrome no oc on card only factory oc.
    7x with last few hours
    win7 64 ult.

11. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    I know it's lame, but have you tried ie11 instead of chrome?

12. pflapp

pflapp Member

GPU:
    Asus 6800xt
    Tried these and get the same results as every driver after 347.71 (magic drivers for me) I don't overclock at all. Dying Light, GTA5, BF4 all run choppier (GTA 5 Especially) with the newer sets for my 970? Don't know why this is but the difference is drastic.

Not a problem as I'm having no issues in any of these games with the older sets but I feel like I'm missing out on optimizations for the new games i.e Batman, Witcher 3

13. sunkid

sunkid Master Guru

GPU:
    STRIX GTX 1070 Ti
    Something is wrong with this set of drivers.

Had my FIRST ever "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" with this videocard (970), while playing Bad Company 2 MP, in dx(auto) mode, meaning dx11, I assume. When game resumed, there was a black screen on and had to end task the app.

Never had any problem with any driver since I got this card (november 2014).

(no OC on GPU, DDU used, obviously)

14. fernake

fernake Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus strix GTX 1080 OC
    This driver is exactly the same as above but with support for The Witcher 3 no improvement in any of the latest titles released to date.

15. Bang4BuckPcGame

Bang4BuckPcGame Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980 1519MHz 1903MHz
    You are not the only one with this issue.I had a stable overclock profile which was solid in all my games with my GTX 980 and since I installed these drivers I have had to reduce my overclock. Something is not right with these drivers

16. Spax1171

Spax1171 Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 970 OC
    These driver make big problem. GTA V is unplayable , terrible !
    Nvidia s... again.F.... I dont need 970 , 80 % games not work good cause drivers problem, wtf !

17. krayzieNRG

krayzieNRG Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070
    Had my FIRST ever "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" with this videocard (970)

Went back to previous drivers

18. JulioCesarSF

JulioCesarSF Active Member

GPU:
    SLI GTX 780 Ti
    What about Vega pro 12 profile? I don't even have this program.

19. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    It's a known bug.

20. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    Yup soo much THIS!! Everyone is soo quick to blame drivers.. when the real culprit it often faulty hardware. Or pushing an overclock CPU or GPU too high. Hell even factory overclocked cards are sometimes just pushed too high above the default clock speeds for reference cards.

I was having some game crashing problems in games which started about a month ago. At first I thought it was drivers and I tried almost 8 different drivers versions going back to drivers which had previously been stable. Some crashed more than others. But it seemed very inconsistent, some drivers would even allow for slightly higher overclocks before crashing.

But did some more testing and tested my cards individually. I very quickly found one of my 2 cards was causing all of my problems. Not sure what caused one of the cards to fail... maybe it borderline good to start with but 10-11 months of overclocking caused it to fail.

I RMA'd my 2nd card and the replacement card arrived on Friday... back too 100% stable again with both cards boosting up to 1228Mhz without issue! Before I could only manage about 1124Mhz maximum before I was running into artifacts or crashing games.

Sucks having to RMA faulty hardware but saved me a lot of headache having to deal with game crashes!!