New Windows 10 Catalyst Driver 15.200.1023.0000 (28/04/2015)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by thatguy91, May 13, 2015.

1. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    I don't even get the frame limiter option.

2. fardeenah

fardeenah Guest

GPU:
    R9 270X 2Gb
    anyone getting a prob were there will be a black screen when u boot up windows ?? i have a 270X and with windows 10 drivers it takes so long to boot due to the black screen. windows 8.1 beta drivers like 15.4 does not have this problem. @amdmatt will this be fixed? its the only reason i'm still using windows 8.1 beta drivers on windows 10 build because of this black screen issue

3. nevernamed

nevernamed Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 TI FTW3
    is there any way to force this to install?? for whatever reason Win 10 assigned a basic video driver and windows update tells me its the best fit for my card..

I think my copy of win 10 is messed up though, device manager doesn't open, seems to have issues with a lot of control panel features.. which is odd. i just installed it, and added visual c++ packages and that is it.

4. Jackalito

Jackalito Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 6800 XT
    Maybe, wait for the next build of Windows 10 and make a clean install of it?

5. oGow89

oGow89 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX 5700xt
    That happened to me as well and you get stuck with it and you can't uninstall or remove it unless you do a system restore. It also screwed amd ccc for me and made it crash and reboot upon windows startup, and even DDU didn't clean that mess up. I had to do a system restore and i just left went back to the beta 15.4.

6. N0bodyOfTheGoat

N0bodyOfTheGoat Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro R9 390 8GB
    Getting this black screen delay too onn my R7 265, ~5 seconds or so, with Win10 on a small 60GB Corsair SSD.

7. PrMinisterGR

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    In Windows 8.1 at least, these drivers have a bug where CCC uninstalls and installs itself again on every boot. Have you tried what sammarbella suggested and use the Autoruns Sysinternals utility to stop that behavior?

8. fardeenah

fardeenah Guest

GPU:
    R9 270X 2Gb
    how do i fix that please? any direct link to that. previous windows 10 drivers did not have these problems

9. fardeenah

fardeenah Guest

GPU:
    R9 270X 2Gb
    sadly his method does not work, i'm still getting blackscreen but its only on reboot, at shutdown i don't get this problem, please amd fix that

10. klaupe

klaupe Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti AmpExtreme
    Driver shows very stable single GPU performance in Assetto Corsa

11. |ALE|

|ALE| Guest

tried these driver on win 8.1 and win 10. No bench, only sensation in gaming. Not very well on win 8.1.... on win 10 incredible performance. Every games runs smoother than win 8.1, higher cpu and gpu usage... on bf4 on mantle i have 4 core near 100% (i5 4440 stock) and gpu 100% (7870xt 1150/1500), no drops, higher fps... on win 8.1 with same video settings (1080p, low quality, fxaa enabled) my cpu never pass 45% on 4 core, with gpu 100%... mortal kombat x higher cpu usage on win 10 and great smoothness.... converted to win 10 all my 2 pc (i5 4440+7870xt and i5 4670k+290X).

it seems that with the 290x that suffers of black screen on win 8.1 (resolved with msi ab giving +25mv gpu voltage), on win 10 without overvoltage no blackscreen.

it seems that amd it's more dedicated to win 10 driver development... may be the drawcall benefits (even in dx11) are so great that win 8.1 will be abandoned.

12. PrMinisterGR

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Except BF4, have you tried anything else? On Mantle your performance should be more or less the same (I guess).

13. |ALE|

|ALE| Guest

mmh no time for benchmarking and comparing, sorry! only my impression with games like mortal kombat x, mxgp, fifa15, bf4.... noticed higher cpu usage in every game.

bf4 i know that with mantle it should be the same, but see yourself

[​IMG]

never had this incredible cpu usage, on 8.1 about 45%... no lag, no stuttering so i think this isn't a bug, i think the cpu it's more used.

14. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    That's an android tablet. What program are you using to monitor your PC Hardware, temperatures and usage?

15. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    Could be a VNC Viewer session.

I use it everyday to control my HTPC and my main PC locally or remotely.

16. |ALE|

|ALE| Guest

http://www.trigonesoft.com/index.php/download

no, it's a very small server/service running on you pc and the app installed on your tablet/smartphone and then configured with sensors you like to monitor (the view in my screen it's really semplificated... more and more sensors)

you can install on multiple pc and add on your tablet every pc and select wich to monitor.... much better than osd...

17. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    Interesting monitor App.

Do you know that you can take screenshots of your tablet using a button combo or a simple app? :D

18. |ALE|

|ALE| Guest

of course your tablet permits you to screenshot the screen.... or trough some app running in background or trough key combination... (sometimes power + volume down)... find yourself for your model or android release! :)

19. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    I told it for you cause you posted a phone photo of your tablet. :D

20. |ALE|

|ALE| Guest

ah... hehe my tablet it's used about only for monitoring so there's not facebook/mail configured or any upload image service... so photo from my smartphone shared on facebook with on click!! :)