The Witcher 3 Official Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by sAAdC, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    well in all honesty, it's not the Witcher Games we've grown fond of.

2. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    Now that I've calmed down somewhat, after being pissed off about the downgrade for the last few days, my only hope is that we can crack open the files and mod the game! I doubt it will ever look like the footage from 2013..... DAMMIT, I'm still pissed off about it..... *takes a deep breath*...... but if we can mod the game easily maybe some things can be done to improve it.

Definitely not the game I was looking forward to for the last two years! Now I'll have to wait even longer and hope the modding community can do something!

3. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I mean.. the trees..

PS4 TW3
    [​IMG]

Elder Scrolls Oblivion - Platform unknown.
    [​IMG]

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    lol and people bitched and bashed when some of us said it looks like some y2010 shize, now everyone is complaining, the irony.

5. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Hmmm, how are you playing the game? Or are you one of those lucky ones with the preview build?

Anyway, watched the gamespot stream tonight, was interesting, Skellige looks amazing. Looking forward to the game now.

6. Martigen

Martigen Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti SLI
    Hey Bards that's pretty good, be eager to check it out when you're finished.

I'm presuming you're using Reshade + SweetFX? Check out the new High-pass sharpener here, might as well have all the tools at your disposal: http://reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/529-high-pass-sharpening

Note you can mix the contrast sharpener with lumasharpen instead of the high-pass if you want, I've been experimenting with that atm. The contrast sharpener is great. Note if you use the contrast sharpener see here for a small bugfix in the code (same thread): http://reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/529-high-pass-sharpening?start=48#5343

As to the whole downgrade affair... I've been resisting posting, but most of what I wanted to say as been said by everyone else. I once respected CDPR, but not anymore. It's not so much the downgrade, but how they're not taking responsibility and the censoring their forums. Utter stupidity. They're managing to trash a decade of goodwill for the brand and breaking trust with their customers. They've lost any future business from me.

M

7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I thinking CDPR being an inexperienced company they are, they handled the entire matter incorrectly. They should have refrained from a lot of comments they've made recently. I'm sure they're kicking themselves for not handling this in a more professional manner.

8. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    I agree. I'm disappointed in them honestly.

9. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Ghandi said:

“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.”

These idiots will happily trash 10 years of goodwill in favor of money, and that is ultimately their choice, but the caveat here is that more and more people are waking up to the endless lying, scheming and other assorted nefarious behavior that is perpetrated by the video games industry these days.

They may find the raging torrent of cash that flowed unquestioned (even as recently as 6 months ago) will not be around for companies that pull this kind of horsesh!t in the very near future.

10. nexus_711

nexus_711 Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D GTX 1080 Twin X2
    Well said! The s**t storm is coming!

11. Bards n Lard

Bards n Lard Member

GPU:
    AMD R9 280x
    No, those are screenshots I've taken from websites, you open them with a DirectX image viewer so you can apply SweetFx over them.

12. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    Dont dare say any of this on their official forum. You'll be banned and thread locked. It's pathetic the stance that they are taking on this.

Just admit it and get over it. Stop making excuses. One visual art guy basically said we are morons for believing a "IN GAME FOOTAGE" trailer from 2013... that it wasn't even 'playable'... so basically its our fault they released footage of the in-game gameplay. -_-

another watch dogs move. I'm tired of this.

13. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    The industry tries to claim its all grown up, sophisticated and mature. But the way they treat consumers says otherwise.

14. Bards n Lard

Bards n Lard Member

GPU:
    AMD R9 280x
    Thanks.

It's just plain and simple SweetFX, I've heard of Reshade, but never give it a try.

Looks really good, I'll definitely check it out.

15. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    It's a very sad state of affairs, but ultimately, these jackasses will put themselves out of business with their arrogant attitudes towards the very people that put food on their tables.

And I won't be shedding a single tear, not one ;)

16. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    This is what you get for speaking your mind over at CDPR forums :

Dear BossJ,

You have received an infraction at forums.cdprojektred.com.

Reason: Decided to chat about downgrades anyway
    -------
    Hey, Boss. Well, you felt you had to tak about it, and that's up to you. This is an infraction and you'll also have a 3 day ban. Feel free to think it over, realise the forums -are- heavily moderated right now and decide if you want to post here or not.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
    forums.cdprojektred.com

Never once said anything about the "downgrade" only spoke about how the graphics of today - do not meet the graphics of 2 years ago. lol!

17. TR2N

TR2N Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD
    That made my day..Especially feel free to think it over...
    LoL

18. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    :banana::banana::banana: I wrote back "Piss off. I don't want to be in a ***** ran forum anyway.

So pathetic that they can do that. But hey. When you're guilty of something you don't want the sheep to catch wind of it.

Feel free to think it over, was the best ever. Wow. Talk about an e-peen. :stewpid:

19. TR2N

TR2N Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD

Write back and say
    "You guys took 2 years to screw it. I am through thinking it over. Time to vent.."
    :banana:

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  20. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    Hahahahahah - I actually laughed out loud. Well done. :D

The funny thing is there are a lot of others that agree on the forums, out of the 40 posts I made.. they were recommended and starred 30+ times... -_- Go figure :/ you get banned for speaking the truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.