The Witcher 3 Official Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by sAAdC, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    And shame on me, for actually believing CDPR would deliver. They are a great company, but because of the PS4/XONE i feel they made compromises to their game.

Witcher 2 pushed computer limits, to the extreme. Witcher 3 looks like it won't be, but no judgement till Monday night.

2. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    Once again, there we go. Someone who is making sense.

3. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Black 6950XT
    It´s not our fault but they use our desire of great graphics or games against us. The same way movie studios show the best part of movies so we thing the movie is one thing and then it´s another...

That´s why they are always pulling this type of stunt, because they know it works.

And we already know by experience how this works, so we don´t make a big deal of leaked images and gameplay but if you go to IGN or Gamespot and see people´s commentaries regarding leaked gameplay or graphics footage, you´re going to understand why companies use this stunt over and over again

4. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    This is still not acceptable, if you are saying it is...

5. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    I mean looking the cost of your Titan's and such a GPU power to play a PS4 version of game, dont you feel silly? And oh boy o boy if dosnt work well and dont have a proper sli support. Really sad times...

6. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
  7. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    Naw I don't bro. I know you are going to hate on me, that's fine. But I didn't buy them for this game. Despite your cute lil comment.

Don't assume before you actually know. Thanks for your comment. Please put your e-peen back in your pants - no one is trying to "prove" anything about themselves or how big they are here.

8. nexus_711

nexus_711 Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D GTX 1080 Twin X2
    The false advertising is very popular lately among biggest game developers and what's funny they even not denying that.

9. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Black 6950XT
    I´m not saying it´s acceptable, i´m just saying that´s how it works... Just like DLC, i don´t like it and i don´t buy it but i know it´s here to stay. And it´s much worse than false footage...

10. TR2N

TR2N Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD
    You can all blame consoles for the demise of pc graphics.
    Problem is they( the developers) can't push extreme graphics on console systems as this is the priority format for release.

The good ole days are long past us (2011) was epic year for pc gamers. At least gtav brought some justice back to pc gamers, but everything else has either been poorly ported, poor fps, poor degraphics, poor textures just about everything in the book to devalue the pc format.
    I actually prefer playing games from 4 years ago. They were made first for pc and you can feel it in gameplay and graphics. Today's crap is pure marketing rubbish.

11. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    Truth.

12. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    FINALLY! - Someone else sees it. I'm a HUGE believer in this. Most just aren't seeing it.

PS great example... Dragon Age - was OBVIOUSLY made for consoles. Took 3 to 4 patches for some PC KEY BINDINGS to make it in the game. PC was an after thought, obviously.

Companies are now creating 1 game for all 3 platforms and the status quo ... are consoles. Piss poor ... We are going to be left with 'OK' quality (in terms of graphics) games if they are developed for all 3 systems. WHICH IS WHY I'm sad to see CDPR follow in suit.

13. Yxskaft

Yxskaft Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan Sli
    They could most likely easily have made GTA V exactly the same without the PS4 and Xbox One version.
    The problem is that they wouldn't, because they wouldn't think PC-only sales would be able to cover the cost and make a profit.

14. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    Guess we'll never know that. But PS4/XONE alone I don't feel took anything away from the PC version, which is why I stated that.

They didn't seem to make ANY compromises when it came to the PC version of GTA V.

Actually they went above and beyond with 1st person mode. THIS is a company I'll stand behind for sure.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  15. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    You know what is annoying guys? That console gamers in some countries are already playing the game because retailers started selling the game already. PC gamers are having to wait.

Kinda wish CDPR would release the patch already and let everyone play. Not that it will happen, but it would be nice.

16. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    Bahahah - so true. :D

17. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    2011...... not in my memory, back then it was alot of 1:1 360 ports and DX9 only games, and alot more complaining from PC games about bad ports.

Things are alot better now than then, gameplay hasn't really changed though as it's just more of the same.

18. lowrider_05

lowrider_05 Active Member

GPU:
    AMD RX 6900 XTXH LC
    Yeah i would totally play it even with bugs and not complain about them.

19. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    Same. Then we can finally see how it looks - if all this footage isn't FINISHED product, which I highly doubt they'd release it if it wasnt...

20. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Quite a few people streaming the game on Twitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.