Download & Discuss nVidia GeForce 350.12 WHQL driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by jwb1, Apr 13, 2015.

1. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Never mind...enough derailing here already....:)

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  2. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    I'm running 2 Titan X cards and the 350.12 drivers will not install properly. They show up as installed in the uninstall menu,but the settings control panel [right click on desk top] doesn't open. Nothing there. I installed the 347.88 set and all is well.

3. Guardian Hope

Guardian Hope Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 660Ti @1.2GHz
    This I can agree with. Back to driver discussion!

I went back to the previous drivers. This version has to be the worst released driver I've seen from nVidia since the days of the TDR Blue Screen timeouts.

These drivers also appeared to be interfering with my security software suite making it unusable. In fact, the exact error from the security software has a resolution of removing it, updating graphics drivers, and reinstalling it. In this case, it was GPU driver downgrade however.

Hopefully the next release is better. It'd be nice to have OpenCL 1.2 for rendering that doesn't use CUDA. I already have the Intel Xenon OpenCL 1.2 drivers installed and never understood why nVidia didn't keep up to date.

4. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    Do you think Nvidia have made a new driver tailored specifically for Project CARS?

5. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    i think so... but the game be released in 4 hours and no driver yet... so i´m wrong

but ok... beta version runs fine here... just need optimization for mk10... wwe 2k15 and gta 5

6. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    I tried using these is windows 10.

for some reason I get corruption on the screen when using chrome. and playing some games.

the windows 10 drivers dont do it. but then those drivers as sli issues.

7. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Mortal Kombat X still crashes to desktop in King of the Hill mode after the game patch yesterday that was supposed to fix it. Before the patch my personal best was about 12 minutes before crashing, after the patch it's 60 minutes so it's taking longer to crash but it still does.

8. Yopfraise

Yopfraise Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090

Wondering as Well.

Game is beautiful, but it could sure use a little 10/20% performance increase :)

9. xaudiox

xaudiox Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 3080 Tuff OC
    Defiantly agree, gpu usage sits around 70% even when i get FPS dips.
    Difficult to find the optimal settings for my rig when the game is like this.
    Looks great though !

10. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G

Probably has nothing to do with the drivers. That game is one big coding and performance horror.
    These HVS people have no clue of how to use Unreal Engine.

I've been waiting on a new driver for this game too btw as none came out.
    I think Nvidia are afraid to release a driver and claim ...% improvement or whatever for MKX. As everyone will start to **** on Nvidia if MK doesn't work then.

So pissed about this game not working as it should a month after ****ing release, it's the worst release in gaming history for me, and I've been gaming since gaming existed.

Last edited: May 8, 2015

11. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090
  12. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    It has probably been the worst launch/port combo I've experienced as well. A month deep and major issues still aren't fixed. It's slowly getting better, but when a game is released in such a poor state slow isn't the speed you need when it comes to patching. Offline works perfectly for me at this point, apart from the black crush on cut scenes but 99% of the longevity comes from online play and it's a laggy, crash happy mess. The game itself is great, which makes it hurt more before I really want to play but it's just frustrating to crash out of my favourite mode and have 2 second button delay even though I have a fibre connection with low ms, no jitter and no packet loss even when pinging to Canada from the UK.

13. thebeastman

thebeastman Guest

GPU:
    tnt2
    great driver , no problem for me ;)

14. windrunnerxj

windrunnerxj Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060
    Will these drivers work with the older NVIDIA cards such as 260GTX?

15. Ital

Ital Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080 AMP
    No, newer drivers do not support the older Tesla GPUs. Version 341.44 is currently the last driver which still supports those older pre-Fermi cards.

16. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    So, will we get any new driver soon? 350.12 sux, I'm stuck at 350.05 atm and want something new :p

17. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    I hope 3.5gb is enough to have a decent experience with witcher 3.
    i.e., not have to turn all the pretty stuff off.

18. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    i have no issue with 350.12, thought i wouldnt mind a new driver to play with as i get bored with swtor

19. pstlouis

pstlouis Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Aorus Xt
    Use the tweak force driver very good IQ and performance. :banana:

20. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Nah im good with 350.05, 350.12 crashed L4D2 and 2 more games, I really doubt it will be any different with modded 350.12, but tnx for the tip. :)