Download & Discuss nVidia GeForce 350.12 WHQL driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by jwb1, Apr 13, 2015.

1. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090
    those particles are there since the first release of the game, even ps4 and xbone have those particles, maybe it's the first time you notice it

2. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Possible driver bug?

[​IMG]

3. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Think you might be correct. Re-installed windows last night and the "artefacts" were still present on an older driver.

4. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015

5. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    I really hope the next driver fixes the Mortal Kombat X King of the Hill CTD, it's arguably the most popular mode and I haven't been able to play it all.

6. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Hopefully just a glitch, but was wondering why my games were running almost in single digit FPS earlier with these drivers, GPU was stuck at 400/400 no matter what I tried

Rebooted and it sorted itself out

7. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    nvidia seem neglected mortal kombat X.

8. emusa

emusa Guest

GPU:
    Asus 780 (1140/6600 OC)
    Awesome!

This driver "fixes" the DSR modes; it didn't work with any driver past 344.75 and now it works as it should. No reason for me to stay with 344.75 anymore :)

9. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    Which drivers are better for the 960? 347.26 or 347.52? Thanks in advance.

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    For me personally 347.26 was the smoothest and fastest, but now its missing some profiles& optimizations.. 347.71 was ok too better then official 347.52, 347.88 kinda mixed.. 347.90 no go, 350.05 ok again but with old physx 9.14 for hw physx e.g. COD Ghosts turbulence smoke effects.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015

11. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    Thanks, just wondering since i have to build the new pc. Might as well download all the drivers and store them on a usb drive.

12. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Bah, yesterday I bought Windows 8.1 for Mortal Kombat X because ManualG (not blaming you) thought it was a Windows 7 specific crash during King of the Hill but it's not sadly, I get the exact same issue on 8.1 as 7. I really hope Nvidia or HVS fix this soon.

13. trocio2

trocio2 Guest

GPU:
    GT 630 1GB DDR3 GK208 Kep
    This driver crashes my card (unlike .52). I won't say it again.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  14. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    Then don't say it again. I mean what you are up to saying that? To have any Nvidia guy to say that he will fix it ? No offence but you only have to send a message to their support. Spamming this thread won't make you happier..

15. BadDriver

BadDriver Guest

GPU:
    STRIX-GTX1070-8G

Say what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. BNSoul

BNSoul Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 660 Ti OC 3GB
    I tested the drivers again, this time on a new rig (I recently bought on a sale some i7-4790K + 16 GB of DDR3 RAM + Nvidia 970 GTX (yes I play @1080p I don't care about the 0.5 GB issues) also couple of Samsung SSD and Asus Hero 7 motherboard, the reason being I want a somewhat adequate gaming ring for my free time and keep the old office PC for my translations and subtitling)

Surprise ! no crashes, no stuttering, butter-smooth gameplay all around with the Maxwell machinery ! all good, so then I went and swapped the 970 with my other card, Gigabyte 660 Ti 3 GB factory OC'd... and crashes-stuttering-sluggishness returned, don't know why but 347.88 / .26 are fantastic for this particular card, so I take it there's some issues trying to optimize for both Kepler and Maxwell at the same time or just these particular drivers are a no-go for the non-reference, overclocked 660 Ti.

17. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    Does anyone getting errors like

It's when I watching movies MKV in PotPlayer using CUVID with Madvr + NNEDI3

I didn't have issues in games

Error 29/04/2015 17:29:05 nvlddmkm 13 None

Code:
    The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

\Device\Video7
    Variable String to Large

Code:
    The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

\Device\Video7
    NVRM: Graphics TEX Exception on (GPC 3, TPC 3):     TEX NACK / Page Fault

EDIT : I think it was TeamViewer , it screws so much with Video Player and Games.

EDIT2 : Still freezing with the Nvd errors

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  18. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    we need a new driver... 350.12 give me a bsod... bad gpu usage in wwe 2k15... bad performance in gta 5... bad performance in mk 10... 350.05 have a better performance and no bsod... but not fully optimized to these games too...

probably have a new driver in next week before the release date of project cars

19. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    no such issue on 350.12. i think ur gpu got problem.

20. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    So stay with 350.05 as you already said to your previou post. Don't spam the thread..
    and maybe is what some users say, newer drivers doesn't mean that they will all of them work better for all gpus..
    For your PC rig with 350.12 you get worse performance, for my PC rig I get same or better, you get the point.