Bloodborne (project beast)

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 10, 2014.

1. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    I've been away for the past week so never played. I just beat the Cleric on second go, Father Gascoigne seems to be much harder (tried just 2 times atm)

2. the9quad

the9quad Guest

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X
    Do not read if you dont want to cheese him

you can just bait him around tombstones and whack with impunity until he turns into a werewolf, once that happens run up the steps and get him to follow. Quickly run down the stairs, and immediately turn right, so you are next to the stairs on the ground. He will stay on the stairs and you can just throw like 4 molotovs at him and bam he is dead.

3. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    No boss left. Only th door with a big hand spawns and frenzy me and I suddenly die.

Wgat to do?

And no doors r talking to me u know. They keep shouting crazy.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  4. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    I got him on 3rd try without cheesing! :D I used 2d hander heavy attacks. I hid behind unbreakable tomb stones which negated his gun and when he swung, I timed the heavy attacks to hit him and knock him down then got a few extras hits in then repeated. Nearly died a few times when he went into werewolve phase but by that time, he had less than 25% hp.

5. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Found the shortcut ladder in the Forbiden Woods. Mind, ****ed...

@Mr.Bigtime can't help you, still haven't found that myself...

6. bdub5886

bdub5886 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming
  7. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
  8. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    I’ve gotten used to the load times by now. Have time to go get me another beer lol. But you get better at the game, die less and so spend less time starring at the logo. Also there are a few places where the performance chugs every time, otherwise the game is smooth. Don’t mind if they fix them though.

One thing that really needs to be more fluid and consistent is connecting with actual friends. Sometimes it just doesn’t connect even if you have done all the preparations right. And since you waste insight every time, it better work. It’s just far easier to connect with random players than your friends.

And here’s a boss fight from yesterday that somehow ended in my favor at about the 8th retry:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zROkP2GpiWY

9. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    Connecting with friends takes ages. I discovered that if you're both standing at the lantern when ringing it will work 100%, but it sitll takes abtou 3 mins

10. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    There is a known bug, that disables matchmaking if you resume the game/PS4 from standby mode. Cannot confirm it for sure, but last time I resumed and tried to find a random player, it did not find anyone. Of course it can be a coincidence, or maybe not. Also there is this stupid thing that you should ring the small bell before the host rings the beckoning bell. Not sure about that either, but man can they make it more of a hassle to join up with your friends. As far as I understand the chalice dungeons are even worse, with some codes that you need to send and what not…

11. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    There is definitely something when you suspend your game. Yesterday me and a friend connected with no trouble four or five times. We made sure to restart our games before that, because they were suspended at some point.
    In short:

-Set your network options of Worldwide

-Set a password that contains letters and numbers

-Be at roughly the same position in the game world

-Ring the small bell first and wait a few seconds for the massage, that it is looking to show up and then ring the beckoning bell

The game changes quite a lot whit a friend. It becomes more action oriented and fast, especially if you get invaded. Quite a contrast from the lonely and scary survival when you are alone. I love it!

There was a massage that the server will undergo a maintenance on the 23rd. Guess that’s when the patch will be deployed. Improved loading times will be nice, but improved performance in multy player will be even nicer.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  12. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    game just patched on me..what i,s all about?

13. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Reduced loading times and fixed the matchmaking bug when you put the console in rest mode.
    Now if only they improve performance when you co-op that will be great.

14. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    and why we cant summon friends?

so game world will scale harder like diablo 3. and more fun?

15. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    You can summon friends. See my post above on how to do it. I don’t think the world scales with you, but it will get much harder when you hit game plus mode. The chalice dungeons scale with you as far as I know. Haven’t tried them myself though, yet.

16. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I am probably going to sell this game tomorrow. It really isn't my cup of tea. Street Fighter IV is out on the 26th. :)

17. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
  18. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    i would be surprised if it was bloodborne, since its a ps4 exclusive title and all.

19. Hirantha

Hirantha Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Hybrid (BEAST)
    Beaten every boss in my first play through solo, i'm on my second playthough bosses are little harder i think. If anyone needs help add me.. ID is Famorak. add me on PSN even if you don't need help.. hahah I need friends!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  20. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I'll add you later on. :)