Watch_Dogs Definitive Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by ThatGuyOverTher, Mar 8, 2015.

1. ShadowFighter

ShadowFighter Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780ti ROG
    @Sockenschock Better gun sounds would be nice...but I think that some changes concerning the entire sound effects which might be more realistic in some respects would be even nicer
    (Or is it "in terms of" in this context? Hmmm..that's the disadvantage of not having english your native language ;D)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  2. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    the rain and thunderstorm sound absolutely lovely with a good sound card and virtual surround.

3. ShadowFighter

ShadowFighter Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780ti ROG
    Indeed...but the car crashes or other sound nothing compared to E32012

4. Sockenschock

Sockenschock Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 680 2 Gb
    Ich denke mal, niemand hätte etwas wenn die generelle Soundqualität besser wäre, aber ich habe erstmal nur von den Schusssounds gesprochen.

I guess, nobody would dislike an overall better sound quality, but I talked especially about the gunfire sounds, because I love them as they are in Michael Mann´s movies and I think it would fit pretty well.

5. ShadowFighter

ShadowFighter Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780ti ROG
    Obere Zeilen extra für mich oder was? :D Ne Spaß
    Upper lines exclusivly for me or what? Anyways, I think actually noone minds better gun sounds suchlike at all

6. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Are you telling that in Vanilla you never saw Aiden looking at the people he profiling? Believe me he does. Just stand still and profile someone and he'll do exactly like in that demo.

7. DiiVerZe

DiiVerZe Guest

GPU:
    4GB GTX 970
    he does but before he would occasionaly look forward and walk with his head up when he has his phone out

8. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Oh, he was talking about that? I see. Well in Vanilla Aiden does similar animation but for a short time. Just stood still and profile someone for a couple of seconds then start walking and he will look straight for a few seconds.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  9. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Alright guys, I finally got around to fixing the e3 lighting. No longer gets too dark and it looks amazing. In the last revisions i left it out mostly because i never bothered to fix it and the fact that i was working exclusively on recreating 2013 lighting. Now that i have done both, the mod is very well balanced and looks almost real.

When 2.8 is out you guys will be able to experience this for yourself/ :)

10. ShadowFighter

ShadowFighter Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780ti ROG
    Could be, but I rather meant, that his ''phone-holding-position'' doesnt really change, whereas in this PS4 reveal, for example you see him letting down his Hand entirelay with the profiler in it. He doesnt change his hand stance at all

11. boykimma

boykimma Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 660 2GB
    hey @TGOT, i just noticed that the wanted meter is gone, can you fix it?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  12. ModAiC

ModAiC Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    I have that anim but it is buggy sometimes, it does weird things while running etc. It also does the weird neck breaking thing from the 2012 demo https://youtu.be/7JcujYbctPk?t=9m16s , but if you want it, I can send it to you on skype. My name is TheBossTheKing

13. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    The wanted meter is not gone. I see it in my game.. maybe you have it disabled in the gamer profile.

14. gomson

gomson Guest

GPU:
    780ti Kingpin SLI
    Bring it on man..!!!1
    :):)

15. ShadowFighter

ShadowFighter Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780ti ROG
    Yeah I think all of us are already waiting for it :)

16. boykimma

boykimma Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 660 2GB
    which line is it?

17. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    Speaking about the wanted meter, is there any way to change the position of it to look like how it did in the trailers?

18. ShadowFighter

ShadowFighter Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780ti ROG
    Yes, would be nice too...I like the ''previous'' look somehow more then the recent one

19. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    By the way ModAiC, earlier on the general modding thread, you said that a face you found looked identical to Aiden's old face, do you have any progress with that?

20. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    We already got the face working, the only problem was that it looked like he had gotten this weird face lift. We have found other faces from E3 civilians that have similar facial features to the old aiden, but we cannot find what model they use. Until then we cannot use a model that actually looks right on aiden.

But pretty much all you need to do is get the aiden head model and replace it with the other head model , then you need to find the material bins that apply to the other model and then edit the textures that it uses.

So there was progress with it, just not good progress. We will try more with the other model.