Watch_Dogs Definitive Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by ThatGuyOverTher, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Nuk1e

Nuk1e Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX980Ti Strix
    Those screenshots do look awesome ThatGuyOverTher, but can you tell me where to put those lines like newbrightness and colours settings in the gamerprofile ?.

I added them but I'am not sure if they are doing anything at this moment.

2. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    That line is where you see: "soundprofile"
    It is all the way towards the end of that line in the gamer profile

hope that helped

3. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    hey ThatGuyOverTher, can you make the gun fire be animated like in E3 2012 and make the gun trails?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  4. hishamerrish

hishamerrish Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 TI
    Can you force the light of the street and the biulding always on!!!
    In the demo they are :(
    thank you

5. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    Are you able to make entities (NPC's, destructible objects, and cars) have their own reflections? Keep up the good work! :)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  6. nanogenesis

nanogenesis Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390X 1178|6350
    Can you do a merged mod with handselected textures from the various texture packs available?

Otherwise looking good so far!

7. neeeksta

neeeksta Guest

GPU:
    Giggley bite 1080 t
    Can you make Aiden do the chicken dance???
    *pause* .. more *pause* .... Just kidding after seeing the above string of requests :)

I got it working after your most articulate and clear instructions that_bloke_in_that_direction .. now the lighting is breath taking, thanks so much.

8. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Gun blow-back is not able to be enabled, sorry. Gun trails you say, show me a screenshot of the 2012 gun trails and i will get to it :)

9. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    I am not really interested in doing so because most mod packs end up having lower quality textures due to even more compression.
    Sorry

10. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    lol, good man, the lighting is even more breathtaking now when the 2.7 update comes out! look below to see screenshots :)

destructible objects such as lamps, streetlights and other things are already reflected. Helicopters, trains, cranes, and boats are also reflected too.

E3 REFLECTIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You guys like?
    Worked hard on that one and finally got exactly what i was trying for :D

Next update will be out very soon

11. YoDevi

YoDevi Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
    Stunning! I'm really looking forward for it :)
    But what about the "groundbreaking" thing that you discovered? :p

12. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    I am sorry about that, what we found does not work. "Groundbreaker" has been out of development for some time. Would really rather not talk about it :(

13. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    After creating all that hype about something "groundbreaking" and after delaying it more and more I REALLY hope that THIS POST is the april's fool! :p

14. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    I wish it was too. I don't celebrate AprIL fools, it would just be another regular day for me. Sorry for letting you guys down.

15. boykimma

boykimma Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 660 2GB
    So what is this "groundbreaking" thing anyway?

16. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Oh! :gape: All that hype is now crashing down... :bang: Please the next time don't get overhyped yourself and don't say things that could let people down like this, we were all stunned and crazy for waiting this "misterious groundbreaking thing". :(
    Also, since you still wasn't sure if it was working at all maybe a bit less "secrecy" would have helped. Let's say that you found the real E3 demo files and were working on integrating them in the game but still unsure if it will work at all (just an example of something ultra cool), instead of annoucing that you HAVE JUST DONE a groundbreaking thing (obvious hype) then keeping it secret (hype combo) and delaying it more and more (hype over 9000), it would have been less misleading to simply tell what you found and what you were trying to achieve, people would have had the whole situation clear and noone could have been let down like this, and maybe you would have even recieved some help by unsuspecting modders in whatever problem you encountered. :)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  17. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Yes, I am truly sorry about this. I overhyped myself and became too excited as I posted on the thread a long time ago. What we were trying to do is make the older civilian models heads (e3 npcs) work on Aiden. But even when we were able to get the head working on aiden, it would look weird and distorted. Even when you had the correct facial definition dpdx. It sorta looked like older aiden when we achieved it but it looked too weird to even consider release. We can try again but we cannot guarantee anything, we found more e3 NPC models that have similar faces to e3 aiden and will try to test those too.

As I said, if it worked it would have been "groundbreaking"
    because you would be looking at the "old" aiden face, but nevertheless it did not work with models we tested.

Again, my apologies go out those that were excited about this. We wanted to deliver something amazing and got excited when we figured out the method to doing the face switching, therefore we posted, or I posted...

This is my fault. Sorry to let you guys down. We will try to get something working for you guys.

In the mean time. At the end of today, you can expect to see the update to V2.7 beta.
    Hopefully this will fill in for the horrid mistake we made With hyping you guys up.

18. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Oh now I understand, well to be honest I consider the work you've already done and this latest 2.7 release a lot more groundbreaking than a face IMHO, so don't worry, we already love what you're doing and we enjoy a lot your releases, keep up the good work, and thanks for the explanation! :)

19. boykimma

boykimma Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 660 2GB
    Is it possible for you to do the water drop effect like in e3 2012 demo when aiden walk out of the ambrose theater?

20. Johnthatsme

Johnthatsme Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780 Ti
    Hey that guy, ive noticed on the e3 2012 that the fire of the gas station is similar to the fire you have in battlefield 4 and ac unity, And the moment of the explotion itself looks almost the same as the road pipe explosion but in a different color, is it somehow possible to implement those from some other games or just color it from grey to orange and maybe make the smoke animation in a smaller tempo?