Bloodborne (project beast)

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I am level 21 now, so I should have enough health to beat the cleric. It might end badly though.

2. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    I killed father guy with the help of some one. Man. Players r amazing people. I fail Lol.

And is the enemy level matches Ur level or not? Let's say I am level 21. The first enemies r Dame health and damage etc right?

3. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    I just got to Cleric Beast. Was like 2 hits away from one-hitting it but messed up and died :(

The word you are looking for is "scaling".
    I'm not sure but I would assume that is the case. Farming mobs for bloods and loot makes the game easier imo.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  4. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    Yea... Doesn't take much of an "oops" for that to happen. Especially in Bloodborne when you compare it to Demon's/Dark Souls. In those, you never really had that many situations where a GROUP of baddies could gang up on you unless you were just trying to run through an area. It was usually one on one, with the occasional ranged attacks from someone in the distance.

I will say... It's crazy how much these games can increase your heart rate... ESPECIALLY in boss battles.

5. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    The game has 0 showing u what to do. I mostly wonder around like sht. Of the coop was not existed. I would never ever pass 2 bosses. I don't think I will be able to pass others alone anyway.

Scaling is? Sounds bad. So it should reward me for farming. It is hard and takes alot of time and risk anyway. Ffs. I lost more than 10.000 points anyway.

And my previous male character was able to gain health if I hit enemy before the bar drops.

But this female soldier character doesn't. Why.

And when I die I do t ise health potions and bullets. Was loosing with previous character.

6. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    what mostly i need to put my skill points to. i dodge alot and use light one hand weapons.

and i found shield and i works like sht. still got hit.

this game makes me want to play dark souls 2. similar or worse?

7. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    Bloodborne update file apparently now live. 2.689GB! Hopefully something nice....

8. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Seems its just for item duplication and a quest bug (that prevents progression)

http://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/30yehv/bloodborne_patch_just_went_live/
    Gamespot
    Lunarium Key bug fixed in latest patch.

9. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    @Mr.Bigtime there is no reason for you to be unable to regain health no matter the character. It is a part of the game.
    Put you points at whatever you think will be most useful for your play stile, but no more than 3 stats at least in the beginning. Like Vitality, Endurance and Strength or Skill. You should decide want weapons you like more and put your points according to that. When you look at the stats of a weapon it indicates what stat it prefers. There is an icon and a letter next to it. The higher the letter, A being the highest, the more damage you will do with it. For example the Kirkhammer has C for strength and a lower letter of Skill - it is a Strength weapon.

I finally got past the Blood-starved beast with some help from a random player. Haven’t even advanced further, because I knew there is a door in the Cathedral Ward that will open when he’s dead. Went in it and found a whole new area. Been exploring it for 2h and there is still more to be found.
    Dat game…

10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    thank u very much

11. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    man i was right about health gen when striking. with this new patch, it is fixed now :)

shall i sell wooden shield?
    and the kirkhammer?

i need money.

12. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    got monnocular and lead elixir .game has no proper info to what these used for :(

13. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    and please. where to put my points for faster SWING of my weapons?

14. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    will it worth to buy hunter chief emblem anyway?

15. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    All those questions lol! OK so:

Sell them if you are not going to use them. Be sure to spend your echoes before venturing out and inevitably dying.

Monocular is used to view things in the distance, but the zoom is no much and your shoulder is in the way most of the time. Not sure about the elixir.

Your attack speed depends on the weapon, not your stats. If you want faster weapons put your points in Skill and use skill based weapons.

I don’t think you need to by the emblem. It opens a door that will open anyway when you beat the Blood-starved Beast.

16. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Ahh. Bought it and looted good stuff there.

And using that fast swing sht. What was it. U choose at the beginning.

I am level 34 and now I can go to machine turret tower guy. Can't beat him. And no one also is coming to save me.

I have. NO idea where to go. As I bought that key I can go to a church like place which a woman transform herself to a best. She fcked me up.

I fooled other path and there was a village full of crazy women who needs bloody cook to satisfy them. Don't want to progress there too

Where to go? Oh god no journal nothing.

17. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    To be honest I have no idea where to go myself. Guess that woman that turned into a beast is the Blood-starved beast. I killed her with help, but don’t know what now. Don’t think that it is necessary to kill the turret guy, but I may be mistaken…

18. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    wheree else to go then. just that best woman and turret guy :(

oh man..who can defeat these creatures alone? what level?

i feel strong enough to to deal with anything but bosses.

19. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    The blood-starved beast is a bitch. Literally. You need a lot of antidotes, blood vials and may use fire paper for more damage. When she’s below half health is when it gets hard. She gets faster and more poisonous and you should keep your distance at all times and attach only when feeling sure you can make it. Very hard to do alone, so summon help.

20. Undercova

Undercova Guest

GPU:
    660GTX Windforce