Bloodborne (project beast)

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Undercova

Undercova Guest

GPU:
    660GTX Windforce
    He sells more stuff when you make progress in game. But just so you know, you don't necessarily need new weapon if you like your current one, you can use the starting weapon to beat the game, just upgrade it.

Love the game so far, good challenge even though the bosses (2 so far) did cause some raging before they died. Graphics could be better, but the art style makes up for it, atleast imo.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  2. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I haven't experience any stuttering in the starting area. The load times when I die are less than 5 seconds. I am using a Sata hybrid SHDD.

3. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    The atmosphere in this is pretty damn awesome. Im only watching YouTube playthroughs and that's even apparent, the sfx are also spectacular.

4. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Straight away you are drawn in to it's world. Not many games can do that.

5. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    The atmosphere is incredible.

I'm still stuck at the same part. I must not be equiping properly or something. Ugh. I get to the part where you kill the group of guys and then theres a guy on the ledge shooting at you, I kill him, then a wolf comes out of a brick wall basically, and mauls me every.damn.time.

6. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I can't even get passed the first part in the town.....

7. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    I'm not much farther than that LOL. :bang:

8. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I've never felt so uaeless in video game in all my life, untill now.

9. Cubemonkey

Cubemonkey Member Guru

GPU:
    Crossfire 7970s
    Out of curiosity, how many of you have ever played a Demon/Dark Souls game?

10. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I haven't myself, no. I knew the game was going to be hard, but this is something else..... I'm not sure I even have the skill required to play it.

11. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    FFS. My local Game ran out of Bloodborne :( They are offering an extra 25% on trade-ins so I was gonna trade in CoD: AW :(

12. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    ^this is not a game. this is a bullsht. little maps to back tracking to fool player. thats it.

13. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I seem to be killing the same mobs over and over again once I die, as punishment perhaps..... On the plus side I appear to be getting better now. I haven't played anything like this before.

14. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    iam good trained now. and weapon i,s good leveled. still .same method. those asians are smart to fool us?

they do same on Resident Evil HD remake and now these games. do all over same levels again.

iam NOW good with difficulty. i now know how enemies react. i dash use weapons efficiently. still i think that the game is BULLSHT.

and why game looks like a ps3 game? and why loading times r insane?

15. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Loading times are fine for me. 10 seconds to load back up from death. The problem is the defult hard drive.

I think the game looks very nice. No jaggies to be seen anywhere. The framerate is sold too.

16. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Just beat the first boss with a little co-op help. Once you get used to how it plays it really becomes truly amazing. At first I wanted to break the disc in half due to the crazy amounts of times I died at the start. At one point I was close to trading it in the next day. :)

17. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Dont bother with the Souls games they are total and utter trash. Just hard for hard sake.

I played the second game and its easy to take down enemies but the environment is just cheap cheap cheap. Walk into a room after killed hordes of enemies gathered over 5000 souls to enter a cave where a boulder out of nowhere comes rolling down to the side of me takes off 95% health.

Cheap as ****, no warning, no sound effect, no time to move just instant near death. Then I heal walk round corner to only fall down an endless pit again with no warning and no time to react.

This is NOT hard or difficult, it is just a cheap way to make the game hard.

18. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Thankfully I haven't come across anything that hasn't been my own fault, so far at least. There was a burning boulder, but this was fairly obvious as it was rolling at me across a long bridge. It ends up killing a load of mobs in the process. You would have to be pretty rubbish to get hit by it.

Those sort of cheap deaths you mentioned remind me of the original Tomb Raider. More of a step back if anything.

19. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI

Sounds like you need to watch where you're going :banana:

I only thank games like the souls series still get made in this age of hand holding press F to win bs aimed at candy crush players

They are not even hard games go back and play some (s)nes or mega drive games they were ****ing tough instant death no continues the good old days where it felt rewarding getting anywhere now its just press X to jason press F to pay respects hammer the space bar to win game.

20. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    This is why I am liking Bloodborne so much. It has been a long time since a game tested my gaming skills to the max. I must say I do enjoy it.