Watch_Dogs Definitive Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by ThatGuyOverTher, Mar 8, 2015.

1. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    I'm taking my words back about "Special Blackout" - it's not the blackout that triggered by destroying Transformers. Because I just tried Mlleemiles' trick with edited "E3_2013.Clear_Lighting.Clear_Blackout.xml" only. I overloaded the Transformer and all the lights turned off just like during Aiden's Normal Blackout.

2. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    So Mlleemiles' Blackout Envlighting trick don't work as I hoped it would. : (
    Yes, it makes every building turn the lights off.
    But it just switches all the lights on (off) all at once. And my E3 Blackout "Power in" sequence is not looking good with that trick.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  3. DiiVerZe

DiiVerZe Guest

GPU:
    4GB GTX 970
    I thought I'd share something with you guys that I had figured out a couple months ago.

I think that the "E3 Coat" was always in the game(Atleast until the delay)and that ubisoft possibly did change something about the physics. Now let me explain.

Skip to 8:54 in this video and watch when Aiden Points his gun at the cashier.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRAzrwRZ-T4

You'll notice that the upper part of his coat jiggles/moves with his motion. When I saw that I thought for sure that I was correct but then when he runs/jogs at points of the video it just doesn't move like it did back at E3.

This is just food for thought I guess but i'd like to hear what you guys think about it.

4. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Check out the moment at 3:12 when Aiden throws the IED. I think the coat moves there too but a bit less than in 2012 and PS4 Reveal Demos. Also watch the video after he drives from the gun store. When Aiden climbing the upper parts of the coat moves too.

5. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    something amazing will be happening soon, stay tuned and you will get an update on the mod for sure . Because what we have just done is groundbreaking.

6. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    yes yes yes !

@DiiVerZe

yeah we discussed that months ago and i explained how it changed over time, E3 2012 had full physics on the coat ( maybe a little bit too much in certain situations ) , then in the PS4 reveal it got a little bit toned down, but it was still fully moving and juggling

by the 14mnt gameplay demo, it had been toned down nearly completely, it was still moving a little bit, at least more than the vanilla release

7. Sockenschock

Sockenschock Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 680 2 Gb
    F**k you, now I canĀ“t sleep! :D
    You guys are so awesome! Waiting for some content that reaches your awesomeness! :banana::banana:

8. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Hehe, the update will be coming within the next week, i can tell you guys that for sure.
    So you can go ahead and get your sleep.

9. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Ah so this update is not coming that "soon"! :( Ok I guess I was simply too much "tuned" then! :p

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  10. puredorian

puredorian Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070
    Damn right, but when it comes, you will lost your sleep, that is quite guruanteed I think ;-)

Have faith in this "soon" and you shall recieve :)

11. dollmaster

dollmaster Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 970 STRIX 4GB
    Damn, if you guys have found E3 Gas Explosion, that'll be amazing and I'll lose my sleep for sure.

12. genstar

genstar Guest

GPU:
    gt540
    we do not want to know now what it is ... we respect the wait ... but it is between these two things? you just need a yes or no :) :wanker:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. DiiVerZe

DiiVerZe Guest

GPU:
    4GB GTX 970
    Personally, I would guess bigger

14. jamc

jamc Guest

GPU:
    Msi R9 270x 2GB
    I have been following the watch dogs topics on this forum ever since the game came out. I've been active at first but I haven't left any replys lately cuz I have no idea how you guys are messing with the files and what you do but keep up the good work. The truth is last console generation is the reason the game looks like that and I'm glad there's a mod community which is trying to make it the way it was revealed at first. Can't wait to see what you've found. Hope there's a way to bring back old face model. gas station explosion or that traffic lights car crash from E3 2012 :)

15. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    I agree, something really groundbreaking.

16. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    @genstar

i don't know ;)
    maybe you will have to wait and see...

17. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    I was talking to ModAiC about this "thing" he wouldnt spill the beans,but he told me it is truly something mindblowing. c:

18. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Wild guess,but everyone here is saying the explosion or the model,but what I think it really is,is the movement of the sun from east-west,to north-south

19. Sockenschock

Sockenschock Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 680 2 Gb
    This is groundbreaking for you? Your life seems to be pure heroine :D

20. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Think about it,thats what made the "daytime" portion of the E3 demo look like that,the way the shadows cast now are totally different