Uncharted 4 A Thief’s End

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
  2. 91LudeSiT

91LudeSiT Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4GD5T@1435/1750
    Is it just me or does that in game video look nothing like the supposed in game they teased at E3.

3. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    It's looks the same to me unless you compare it to the teaser trailer which wasn't gameplay anyway.

Unfortunatley the gameplay looks the same though, so struggling to get overly excited about this.

4. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    From what I have seen so far they (the developers) have stuck to what has worked well in the passed, which isn't a bad thing. You can bet that there will be a few twists and turns as the game progresses. Multiplayer will be interesting to see too.

5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    I certainly hope the gameplay will be the same , i really loved it in the previous games.
    i mean exploring,climbing , puzzles and shootouts.
    It was all great fun.

If you dont like these things and expect new things i would stay far away from this game as it would only be disappointing.

6. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I did find myself getting bored of playing Uncharted 3. As much as I like puzzles, I found it hard to play for long periods. Never did complete it.

7. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I loved it. Wish they made puzzles harder, apart from that i loved gameplay. I am sure they will add few new bits to it. I am hoping it will be an epic story and some pretty looking locations.

8. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    it does actually, the character details is the same, i think you get that impression because of the time of day and the lightning that was in the E3 trailer.
    I would be curious to see a gameplay video with that lighting and time of day.

What i'm a bit disappointing about is the 2d smoke, in the gameplay video you can see at one time the smoke from a grenade and it's plain 2d, just looking at you when you turn.I would have expected some great smoke effects from ND.

9. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Here's what will happen

Pc Gamer: Haha looks horrible, 1080p, 30fps

Console Gamer: 30fps feels smooth on consoles

Pc Gamer: So what, my PC does everything 60fps smooth in 4K all the time with 7 different recording devices on triple monitors with a thumb up my ass.

Console Gamer: It's a really fun game, it looks nice, I like it a lot. It's a great exclusive to play on my console.

Pc Gamer: HOW CAN YOU ENJOY A GAME BASED ON STORY AND GAMEPLAY AND NOT ON GRAPHICS AND FRAME-RATES?! HAHA, n00b (Later when PC port finally makes it to pc, same gamer claims it has awesome story and great gameplay features, in this case being a ps4 exclusive, it has no chance of ever being spoken positively about)!

10. Adexus

Adexus Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLi
    Really curious as to whether this will actually look as good as The Order, I assume it'll be on par at the very least.

11. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Some gamers are just *******s but wouldn't really cover the whole pc gaming community really some are just insecure cause they don't get some exclusives. I've played all uncharteds didn't exactly like the gameplay but 2 and 3 were beautiful with a decent story. :D Still somewhat interested in this game but first I need the one game I could justify buying ps4.

12. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Yeah, I wonder that myself. Ready at Dawn said they didn't come near the full potential of the system, so there is room for better visuals, how much better is the question.

13. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    For me nd squeezed so much out of the ps3 and I can see them standing head and shoulders above any developer's from story to graphics/sound improving through the ps4's life cycle.

14. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    I don't care if the game is 1080p and 30fps. I only care if they can make the game look different and look better than Uncharted 3 did on the PS3.

15. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)

16. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  17. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
  18. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Aiming for 1080/60 would be damaging to image quality though, which had always been one of the biggest attractions for these games.

It's good that they are not rushing it though.

19. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Very true. I want the image quality to be alot better than what they did with 3. Hopefully they could tinker around some more and see what happens.

20. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I would be very surprised to see Uncharted on the PS4 not being 1080/60. The PS4 is a very capable machine.