Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MrH, Feb 14, 2014.

1. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    I beat him (didnt turn difficulty down either had it on expert). It turns out it was the very last boss of RoS lol :p

So I have finally got round to finishing the game.

I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see Adventure mode open up and give me what looks like hundreds of hours of play more.

The quests in each area are nice, they change too which is cool.

And these rifts.... holy ****! I got 4 legendary drops within ten minutes... two from just opening/breaking stuff lol

2. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Guys, add me on the EU server .. lucidus#1781. I need people to play with :p

Lol yes ... you can get lots of good stuff just by breaking loose tiles and pots! Remember to gamble away your blood shards to Kadala .. she's also a good source of legendary items. Do Greater Rifts for legendary gems as well.

That's a good thing :p I avoid "old school" anyway.

3. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    He can be nasty to be fair, that said you'll be blitzing him soon enough with a little gear.

My battletag is Drannth#2925 for anyone that needs someone to play with, although my playtime can be a little random. I'm based in the UK btw.

4. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Any skill suggestions for my demon hunter? It often feels like she's dependent on cluster arrow for damage.

5. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

90+ hours on my Wiz and I'm still rocking a ****e Pig Sticker. Losing faith in this game.

6. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Tried the game on PS4 with shareplay yesterday. As the one who was joining the game it was pretty playable. A few slowdowns here and there, but still enjoyable. Both of us on a wireless connecton. Looks like I may buy it one more time after all. Damn you Sony & Blizzard!

7. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Well Monk is an absolute blast with Gundo, I somehow managed to play for 10 hours today lol, I just got lost in the game.

8. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Have you monitored GPU clocks and voltage?

9. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    The true fix to this game is to play Path of Exile if you have not tried it out lately you are missing out big time :) hehe had to say it but it's true

10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Thread crapping isn't cool. Move on.

11. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    If you had to say it, you could've said it out loud instead of posting.

12. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    No thanks, I like to find my loot, not spend the entire day trading for it.

13. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Well I did get the game for the PS4 + a second controller. And oh boy do I love it (again)! The couch co-op is an absolute blast. You can play two-by-two, and we did. Me and my GF at my place with a friend and his GF at theirs. Beautiful!

I must say that as someone that has played the game since day one (in between error 37s), this is the better version. I feel like I’ve spend all those hours and 90-100 euro to beta test it. Don’t want to bash the PC version, or your enjoyment of it guys, it’s just it feels like that to me.

Of course the expansion and the patch before it, that removed the RMAH and added adventure mode, made the game much, much better. But the PS4 version has made it even more so. Things like the doge-roll, the co-op and especially the smooth, solid, stutter free frame rate are game changers!

Decided to first make the two characters I did not have in the PC version – Wizard and Monk. Always thought that I wouldn’t like them, but I was wrong.
    :thumbup:

14. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Yeah, it's very good on the PS4. The UI is a bit cumbersome but something you can get used to. I play the PC version though, it's faster out with patches etc.

Rolled a monk in season 2, like everyone, will have her to 70 within the next hour or so, then the fun begins.

15. Shady757

Shady757 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970/GSYNC
    Didn't make a seasonal character last season, wont this season. The system is terrible and lasts too long. Never going to make a seasonal character.

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I made one last season, but gave up on it before hitting lvl 70. I have a lvl 70 in season 2 already and I can do torment 3 really easy, after a very casual day of levelling. Will gear this one up and then do whatever. Never say never, btw.

17. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    I'm really enjoying season thus far, and I'm playing way more than I expected to. My Monk is currently Grift 30 capable which is good considering I have a few bits of gear which have awful rolls, and I miss the final SW set bonus which is huge. Last season went on WAY too far, but this season they are aiming for 3 - 5 months which is perfect IMO.

Oh and, patch 2.2 first details and it sounds awesome! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/17989719

18. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I really like what I just read! I'll shelve the game until then, I could use a break from it anyway.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  19. blitz72

blitz72 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    I really hope that the new file system doesn't make me have to download the game again(I know it says trying to with minimal download) but almost every file is that type. Takes me FOREVER to download anything with this crap internet. Ugh......

BTW if anyone wants to add me my tag is MuTT420#1970

20. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Decided to start a season 2 character ( a monk! of all things ) and after a good deal of time off from the game its refreshing to play it again from scratch and the game is still unbelievably satisfying to play when the gear starts dropping and you begin to kick more butt. No other game I've played comes even close. I played Vanilla and I was there at RoS launch and I genuinely think that most people just hated on D3 because it was trendy, I have played many a game in my time and D3 is my go-to game, I've loved it since the day I bought it.