Dying Light - General Moding

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by REQUIEM8, Feb 12, 2015.

1. REQUIEM8

REQUIEM8 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 580 1.5go
    Hello guys :arnie:,

There is no moding thread for Dying Light so I create one ! Here, we can speak and share about any mods, any finds of DL.

Thread open ! :infinity:

(I have some questions for the modders:

Is there a way to change the density of the zombies And can we increase the sun light effects ? Like in the old version of the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2TSCZqcjR0#t=51)

Dying Light Manager
    by LeavesOwnZ

Download here

WORKS WITH 1.3.0.0 !

Compatible with Windows x64-Bit Systems

NOTE: If you already have Mods installed, BACKUP them! before using the Manager, - after you made your settings, you can apply them simply by copy&paste (if you have to overwrite existing Files, the Settings (indicated with the overwritten Files) will not work properly!)

NOTE: If you made changes on the Gamesettings menu (like low textures, etc) DO NOT enter the graphicsmenu - it will reset the whole File.

Blackscreen/Stuckscreen: If you experience this Problem while DISABLED Chromatic Aberration make sure your "Motion Blur" is turned ON at the INGAME-Settings
    If you don't like Motion Blur you can disable it via the Manager, Motionblur has to be enabled ingame (while disabled Chromatic Aberration) - it won't be shown anyway if disabled at the Manager

Don't forget it's an Alpha Problems occour and i'm trying to fix them as fast as possible!
    I highly recommend to keep the Old version, that worked fine for you, too if you experience Problems - Please let me know at the Posts Section!

Also available at:
    GameBanana.com

References:
    PCGamer.com
    GreenGamers / N4G.com
    GamingTheater.net

YouTube:
    Thanks to ZombieNation2012 => subscribe him

VirusTotal:
    Dying Light Manager - VirusTotal v0.10a

No more false Positives

---CHANGELOG---
    0.10a
    +Added The MotionBlur Info for the Chromatic Aberration Checkbox
    +Fixed Motionblur issue (still appears at specific HP for example)
    -Toned down any motionblur by 10.000% so it's active but shouldn't be noticeable even if enabled
    +Blackframe while exhausted should be gone (also Motionblureffect)
    +Artefacts COULD be fixed now, they are not appearing for me anymore
    -Performance issue should be gone
    -EnvShadow bug removed, should work correctly now
    +LensFlare adjusted so it won't look THAT plane as it did after turning it off
    -Issue that indicated "Disable floating particles"-wrong removed
    ---
    0.10 (Screen: http://i.imgur.com/tSQBfVH.png )
    +Chromatic Aberration will now be removed completly (Works without the Need of AA or Blur)
    NOTE: To work properly you HAVE to Check the "Disable all Blureffects" Box!!!
    +Abbility to turn off the Floating Particles in the Air
    +Added the functional Gamesettings-tab
    +30% lower (compared to lowest Ingamesetting) Viewdistance / 300% higher (compared to highest Ingamesettings) Viewdistance
    +Ability to choose "low" Texturequality (Gamesettings at Manager)
    +Ability to lower the FoV by 5 points / higher the FoV by 15 points (then possible ingame)
    +Performancetweaks
    -Decreased Bugs
    +Performanceincrease for AMD CPUs/ATI GPUs)
    +Better ReShade injectionmethod
    NOTE: The Fullscreenfunction can be still buggy(!) If you experience Bugs with the Settings, try to don't use Fullscreen and use NoBordermode instead (it's the same and recommend!)
    These are by far not all Features i wanted to add to 0.10 but i don't have the Time atm. =( I'm sry - but i will bring them!
    0.09i_
    -Fixed an issue in 0.09i
    ---
    0.09i
    +Added 1.3.00 Compability
    +Added Gamsettings Tab (incl. Menu - but inactive)
    0.09h
    -Should fixed the #8875 Error
    ---
    0.09g
    +Aberration and Filtering get removed correctly now on Reset
    ---
    0.09f
    Screen: http://i.imgur.com/HkpxCQJ.png
    +Added SFX/ReShade Support also working on Windows 8 & 8.1 (x64bit .dll's)
    +Added the Ability to choose between Download with Ads (Supports me), Download without Ads and no Download.
    -Minor Issues fixed
    ---
    v0.09e
    Screen: http://i.imgur.com/8xckF71.png
    +Ability to turn of Lensflare
    ---
    v0.09d
    Screen: http://i.imgur.com/95rxCMm.png
    +Ability to Change the Shadowmapsize (Read the mouseover for more Informations)
    -Minor fixes
    ---
    v0.09c
    Screen: http://i.imgur.com/Z8sqlxn.png
    +Ability to watch your clock +Keybind (Impus) (Not in Savezones, while swimming etc.)
    NOTE: You can only look at the Watch if you have atleast finished the First Airdrop mission wich enables the Day/Nightcyrcle!
    +Ablity to turn of your HUD
    -Fixed minor issues
    -Fixed another Blackscreen issue
    ---
    v0.09b
    +New Savesystem, no more Adminrights required i changed from Registry to File
    NOTE: If something won't work, run the .exe as Admin, - it should work out then.
    If i experience there are a lot of Problems, i'll include the needed Adminrights again.
    -Typofixes (for sure there are new now xD)
    +Added a mouseover for each Option so you know what it does and also it tells you about the possible Performancehit and if there are about down/up-sites of using it.
    Also people with the Problem of not saving the Settings should haven't any more Problems now
    (Location: Your Documents\DyingLight\out\DyingLight.cfg")
    +Performancefixes overall
    -Killed another Blackscreen issue
    +Finetunes some Options
    ---
    v0.09a
    -added a missing cvar-list that causes blackscreen if Screendrops are NOT disabled.
    ---
    v0.09
    screen: http://i.imgur.com/0dlcyUH.png
    +Added Groups (reorganized the UI)
    +Improved UI
    +Disable Screendrops (Blood, Water, Slime etc)
    +Disable Pigeons ( xD )
    +Enable Clouds (and Shadows if you like)
    +Improved Filters: Aberration (disabled now)
    +Improved Filters: Sunlightening (all FX)
    +Improved Filters: Blur (More disabled excl. Screenedge while running)
    +Improved Filters: Cloudshadows (new FX)
    +Improved Filters: Depth of Field (HUD-Removal added)
    +Changed Text
    +Added Sound (Playbutton and Checkboxes, theres also an option (top left) to disable sound)
    +Added Infotext if Mods are 'disabled'
    -Removed Indoorshadows because of bugs
    -Removed Performanceissues
    ---
    v0.08a
    -Fixed an issue that causes not to work correctly
    ---
    v0.08
    +Added 1.2.1.0 Support
    +You can add Dying Light Manager to your Steamlibrary by adding the .exe to your Gamelibrary
    ---
    v0.07a
    +Changed an Error wich causes in the inability to disable Aberration
    Without Aberration: http://i.imgur.com/60GDrmw.jpg
    +More clarified the single Options
    +Changed SpriteFX
    +Added the Info it's recommend to Reset the Settings after Update/NewVersion
    ---
    v0.07
    -Remove Chromatic Aberration ( "Out-of-Focus"-Objects NOT included, no way yet =/ )
    Example (at Start): http://i.imgur.com/60GDrmw.jpg
    ---
    v0.06a
    +Added Reset All Button
    +Performanceboost
    +Slight Adjustments / Directoryconfiguration
    +Env-Shadowsystem
    +Screendrops (Alpha - disabled atm)
    ---
    v0.06
    +Added the Ability to turn on/off enviroment Shadows
    +Information at first Startup (you have to retick all your options once until next update)
    +Display Versioninfo at Versionscreen (Current:/New:)
    ---
    v0.05d
    -Finally fixed the nonstopstartissue (Big THX to klimenko-la(rus) for his help while fixing!)
    +Added BG-Picture and Buttonoverlay
    ---
    v0.05c
    +added 32bit (x86) support
    -fixed (new -_-) startupissues (in combination with nologos+noborder)
    -adjusted the startprocess slightly
    v0.05b
    -fixed the instant-startissue (should be finally done)
    ---
    v0.05a
    +Another Runmethod (replaces ShellExecute) - may work now without autostarts =/
    v0.05
    +The .exe has now to be selected by yourself (at first start)
    +Ability to remove Rain
    +Ability to remove Depth of Field
    +New Versioncheckprocess
    +New Startprocess
    +New RegReadprocess
    ---
    v0.04
    +Ability to disable Motionblur (completly even while running)
    +Added a Messagebox for Windowmode
    -fixed an error while showing a new update, after updating
    -another try to workaround the Multipleinstanceissue
    ---
    v0.03a
    -Changed the Launchmodule (Maybe fixes endless execution?)
    -Changed missleading exe-pathdispaly
    ---
    v0.03
    +Added the ability to change the Gamepath
    -Fixed missleading link
    ---
    v0.02a
    -Fixed a Bug at the Processpriority and Regsaveedit
    +Fixed a typo
    ---
    v0.02
    +Processpriority-option
    ---
    v0.01
    - First build

Performance Patch for Dying Light
    by Sunset

Thread here

Performance Patch for Dying Light

Overwrite file, "data0.pak" in the folder "DW" under the root of the game, make a backup copy of the original file, increased overall performance, no graphic degradation
    The patch also contains
    removal Intro
    No noise effect

Link (installer online and restore files): https://mega.co.nz/#!TVEFkTKS!Str1rcCAjaN0an73Y8L1oni9lBmHtGnqLBoQ5aL-1bo

There is a sweetfx preset on my screen

Minimal HUD
    by s1ntez

Download here

Minimal HUD for more immersive gameplay.

Makes HUD more transparent and disables:
    HP/XP/Stamina bars
    Weapon/Equipment/Boosters indicators
    Aggro/Pursuit/Grenade indicators
    Objectives list
    Radar

Installation:
    1.2.1-1.3.0:
    Copy "data" folder from the archive to %UserProfile%/Documents/DyingLight/out/
    Copy "filesystem_x64_rwdi.dll" from the archive to your game installation directory
    Play

1.2.0:
    Copy "data" folder from the archive to %UserProfile%/Documents/DyingLight/out/
    Play

Also, check out "Dying Light HUD Manager" in the files tab.
    This little app allows you to turn on/off different parts of HUD.

Advanced Moves
    by lyravega

Download here

Advanced Moves v0.010 - by lyravega
    This mod enables a couple of moves that are otherwise not being used in the game. Note that I just enabled these, and neither created the animations or the underlying code. If I can / when I learn how to modify the menus and such, I am planning to make an overhaul mod for skills. Currently, these additions are enabled by having the last relevant skill in the chain. No descriptions are altered as I haven't found the relevant files to modify.

Installation Requires Dying Light Manager
    -Not for just this mod, but for any game that you use mods, back your save files up first
    (you can find your saves at "...\Steam\userdata\*number*\239140\" folder)
    -Put/Extract the "out" folder to your "...\Documents\DyingLight\" folder
    -Be sure to "Enable Mods" through Dying Light Manager
    -If asked to overwrite files, do so
    (unless you are updating to a new version, if you are asked to overwrite, it may mean a mod conflict)
    -Dying Light Manager also adds a key for "Watch", be sure to not enable/disable it as it'll overwrite the file! Just leave that option as it is
    -To uninstall, remove the extracted files

Features
    Several skills are altered. If you have these skills, you'll have the extra abilities now. For the sake of simplicity, extra abilities are granted by the last skill of their relevant chain. Note that, none of the descriptions are altered. Some additions require you to bind keys to them. You can find these keys via the vanilla options menu, under "Advanced Moves Mod". Check screenshots to see which skills are affected by changes, below are the videos for new features.

Watch & Man-Up! (man-up is a modification for Combat Adept, located under Power Adept, Requires Power Level 5)
    Requires you to bind keys!

Watch is self explanatory; you check your watch. Man-Up! requires Combat Adept, and it provides you a temporary HP boost in dire situations; dire situations being having less health than 25 for example. It has 30 seconds of cooldown timer, unfortunately cannot show a cooldown icon on the HUD for it.

Wall Running (modification for Tic Tac, located under Agility Expert, Requires Agility Level 13 and previous skills)

Allows running on the walls. I kept jump height a bit high to allow interesting moves, but it seems chaining - jumping from a wall to another to keep running in narrow streets is not possible. Maybe there is another thing related to this, I'll keep looking.

Grapple Expert (modification for Reversal - located under Agility Adept, Requires Agility Level 14 and previous skills)

Different break animations for biter grapple break; now kills the biter in the process.

Fast Dropkick Recovery (modification for Dropkick Bomb - located under Agility Novice, Requires Agility Level 7 and previous skills)

After a dropkick, you get up slightly faster, with a different animation.

Auto-Throw (modification for Blast - located under Power Novice, Requires Power Level 9 and previous skills)

Throwable weapons (also melee weapons you throw) now auto-lock to targets. Has a fixed range and angle, and can be used with
    backlash. Triple throw has also buffed a little; auto-throw does less damage than triple throw.

Disabling Features Individually
    I have marked the changes to the files with a "lyr" tag. Search for "lyr" in the modified files, the lines below that tag are the changes. Removing the changes will allows you to disable features individually. For example, in order to get rid of "Grapple Expert", search for "lyr", and go to the line where it says "lyr / Grapple Expert". Deleting the indented lines below that (starting with "<effect ..." till the line "</skill>") will allow you to get rid of individual stuff.

Need Help? / Want to help me?
    If you need help, don't hesitate to comment, or find a way contacting me (youtube videos, steam, nexus, etc...). I'll do my best to help you in any way I can. If you want to help me, I am open to suggestions, criticism, and would appreciate bug reports. Thanks!

Change Log
    v0.010
    -New Features: Watch, Man-Up!, Wall Running
    -Watch and Man-Up! has rebindable keys

v0.001
    -Initial Release
    -Featuring: Fast Dropkick Recovery, Grapple Expert, Auto-Throw

George Romero classic zombies and Instant spotting for Volatiles.
    by fly790420

Download here

George Romero Classic Zombies mod:

Zombies only die from head shots. Elemental damages will still kill zombies as it does damages to the their entire bodies including their heads. I also reduced the damage multiplier to the head a bit to make the zombies a bit harder to kill.

You will not be able to chop off their arms and legs while they are still alive due to the reason below, also they will probably not going to die from fire and spike traps (unless their heads are also damaged by the spike traps).

**After a few hours of testing, I can confirm that no matter what values are changed, zombies WILL die if one of the arms and one of the legs are chopped off together. I assume this is due to the lack of attacking animations for the zombies without arm and leg, therefore they made death as default result in that case. So I guess I will leave the value as it is, as I only want the zombies to die from head shots.

Demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic6pO6IUJ-8

Instant spotting for Volatiles mod:

It always bothers me that you can literally stand right in front of those hunters, and it will still take them the most, 5 seconds to notice you are there. I have changed that from 5 seconds to almost instant. As soon as you enter their visible range, they will spot you and start chasing you.
    Now, imaging having this plus the no HUD mod.........Good night, good luck.....

Demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqbBEdf0Fy4

Those are just my personal preferences of how the game should be. I will continue to update it and make the game as reasonable challenging and terrifying as possible. In the future, this mod will probably contain more than just these two functionalities.

Installation:

Use Dying Light Manager to enable modding.

Place data folder from mod into "Documents\DyingLight\out".

To uninstall:

Just remove the files.

Dying Light "Natural" SweetFX
    by DragoncrestPC

Download here

A simple Dying Light SweetFX profile i made that removes the yellow/ green filter and improves the visuals.

Install : Inside the zip file is a DL Sweetfx Folder, drag and drop contents of the folder into your dying light folder.

Insert key on your keyboard to toggle it on and off.

I also have posted a video from my youtube channel to show what it looks like.

------------------------------
    You can download more mods here
    ------------------------------

Depth of field

Varlist_dof.scr:

VarFloat("f_dof_near", your value)
    VarFloat("f_dof_near_min", your value)
    VarFloat("f_dof_near_max", your value)
    VarFloat("f_dof_far_min", your value)
    VarFloat("f_dof_far_max", your value)
    VarFloat("f_dof_far", your value)

Here is an example:

(Sunset' varlist_dof.scr)

VarFloat("f_dof_near", 0.08)
    VarFloat("f_dof_near_min", 10.0)
    VarFloat("f_dof_near_max", 15.0)
    VarFloat("f_dof_far_min", 20.0)
    VarFloat("f_dof_far_max", 30.0)
    VarFloat("f_dof_far", 0.25)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the link : http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/Mw6guDyb/file.html
    @Thanks BetA

Put in "Documents\DyingLight\Data\scripts"

Comparison with in-games DOF ON/OFF:
    Thanks to CK the greek

Post here

Comparison with ingame's DOF enabled/disabled using these values for testing:

VarFloat("f_dof_near", 0.05)
    VarFloat("f_dof_near_min", 10.0)
    VarFloat("f_dof_near_max", 15.0)
    VarFloat("f_dof_far_min", 20.0)
    VarFloat("f_dof_far_max", 30.0)
    VarFloat("f_dof_far", 0.15)

Enabled
    disabled
    enabled
    disabled
    enabled
    disabled

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  2. REQUIEM8

REQUIEM8 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 580 1.5go
  3. LaciBognar

LaciBognar Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 280X 4G 3GB
    sorry for asking the stupid question , but do i need to rename the file that you included to "varlist_wind" and then put it in the folder you said?

4. REQUIEM8

REQUIEM8 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 580 1.5go
    You don't need to rename; download and put the file "varlist_wind.scr" in "C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\DyingLight\data\scripts".

5. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    jup, there is, i found the sun effects and messing around with it. zombie density , i dont know, but i think i saw a mod somewhere..

for teh sun stuff:

Found @_
    Files_
    Code:
    !include("varlist_sun_glow.scr")
    VarFloat("f_pp_sun_glow_on", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_sun_flare_on", 1.0)

Code:
    VarFloat("f_sun_glow_radius", 5500.0)
    VarFloat("f_sun_glow_range", 1000.0)
    VarFloat("f_sun_glow_near", 10000.0)
    VarFloat("f_sun_glow_rotation_speed", 0.5)
    VarFloat("f_sun_glow_rotation_offset", 10.0)
    VarVec3("v_sun_glow_color", [0.521569, 0.415686, 0.105882])

VarFloat("f_sun_flare_on", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_sun_flare_intensity", 1.0)

and heres also some stuff for sun, sky, stars at night etc..
    Code:
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_shading_sun", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_specular_sun", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_ambient", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_sun_face", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_emissive", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_shading_lights", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_specular_lights", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_flashlight", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_fx_add", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_fx_lerp", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_helpers", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_shading_lights_ambient", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_sky", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_fog", 1.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_max", 2.0)
    VarFloat("f_pp_hdr_intensity_stars", 1.0)
    VarVec4("v_pp_hdr_intensity_max", [0.25, 0.25, 0.25, 0.25])

if i find more, ill let ya´ll know..
    gonna finish my SweetFX preset now and post it in a bit :) (removed Piss Filter, better texture sharpening, (postsharpen), colors, and more..

greetz
    ------------------------

how so u enable sun effects and stuff with NV Dof again?
    effects only work with NV Dof DISABLED ingame, dunno why...

also, IMPORTANT!
    is there a way to extract the rpack Files???(example: common_textures_0_pc.rpack)
    i want to change the
    file, its the File / gfx that defines the shape of the NV Bokeh DOF...i imagine doing somthing like that:
    [​IMG]

or something like that. more shapes here:
    http://www.dofpro.com/overview.htm

:nerd:

6. LaciBognar

LaciBognar Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 280X 4G 3GB
    sorry , i was asking it because Chrome was reporting it as a virus , so it did not show up as varlist_wind the first time , thanks for your help tho and thank you for sharing !

7. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    you check if with 1.4 work?

8. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
  9. REQUIEM8

REQUIEM8 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 580 1.5go
    Thank you ! For the zombies density, in this mods :http://www.nexusmods.com/dyinglight/mods/61/? BSNOOCHdotCOM apparantly change the density but I try and I see no difference so I don't know where is the line for.

- I started tweaking the zombie density, let me know if it seems increased?

I will try now for the sun!

Edit: For the sun I'll try to change some value and I don't see any difference, maybe we can't mod' this .scr. For your .rpack no sorry I don't know, Im kind of noob in the modding.

10. langoo

langoo Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Can someone PLS mod the faces of the zombies (eyes, mouth)?
    I mean what happened to them? Even the 2014 gameplay videos had better models :3eyes:

11. REQUIEM8

REQUIEM8 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 580 1.5go
    I don't know if it's possible, and yeah I agree with you the old models was much better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the old version of the game the walkers was able to climb ?

Anyway, I have a problem I try everything with ReShade but the game crash with this message:

FATAL ERROR: Cannot initialize renderer

And when I delete the files from ReShade and SweetFX the game work, I'll tried the .exe for detected the API but he's failed. Anyone knows why I have this problem ?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  12. langoo

langoo Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    The most difference can be seen in the Grab-Antimations! The old Grab-Animations looked so much more dynamic and better

Max Settings, Final Version:
    [​IMG]

2013/2014:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

July 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q7buGmlNrM
    (0:20 - 0:40 , better faces (wide opened mouth), different damage system,...)

13. REQUIEM8

REQUIEM8 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 580 1.5go
  14. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    That model is still in the game. Same face and eyes but, its in the Be the Zombie mode. You can see here. Turn it to 1080p for better quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeZLjTg1VN4&t=5m13s

15. langoo

langoo Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    We ware talking about the standard/common zombie models.
    Watch this video for example (Youtuber Demo 2013): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH27niVlZMM
    (the grab @ 2:30, take a close look at the facial expression (eyes, mouth), they're a lot more detailed)

another example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es_IEsZb_a4
    (@ 1:17)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015

16. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    THX to our Jonas , as allways ;)

For newest Patch:
    greetz BetA

17. REQUIEM8

REQUIEM8 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 580 1.5go
    Thank you :)

18. REQUIEM8

REQUIEM8 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 580 1.5go
    Holy sh*t even in this demo the sun effects are amazing and all the rest, what happened to the game ?

Edit: Oh sorry for the double post how I can delete a post ?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  19. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Yeah I know thats what you were talking about but a lot of people have never played Be the Zombie, so they don't know that some of the models are still in the game. I was pointing it out. Also in the regular mode of the game the zombies do have glowing eyes in the night but they have to go through a small transformation once they see you. I am not talking about the big dudes with the mandibles either, just the regular zombies. Now since these things are still in the game but only under certain circumstances, it may be possible to have those features on all the time. Like for example glowing eyes, maybe someone could make it so their eyes are always glowing. I too am a modder but I haven't decided if I want to start modding this game. There are already plenty of people doing it "on the nexus" so I think I will just download everyone elses stuff for now.

20. REQUIEM8

REQUIEM8 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 580 1.5go
    It's a shame when you see the old version of the game, I don't know why the dev' do this.