Geforce 347.09 WHQL Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by jwb1, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Anth Seebel

Anth Seebel Guest

GPU:
    TITAN Xp
  2. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    nvidia is sleeping yet since holydays in december... now nvidia goes improve only the gtx 9xx series... she no have more interest in 780... if anybody have one kepler is better sell it now because gonna be normal to see results like these and r9 is yet the last series to amd and no have other series to release soon... so amd go improve r9 with all support...

see other example... even the 9xx series is worse...

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Asset...cials/Test-Benchmarks-Radeon-Geforce-1147608/

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  3. bigosik

bigosik Guest

GPU:
    delete pls

4. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Not really, performance drivers usually branch out to all gens, largest will always be brand new cards since they're still reaching their potential.

5. PrivateRyan

PrivateRyan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970
    Hi guys,i need help , i only know about FRAPS but wanna see gpu temp so i heard about MSI Afterburner as everyone use it to monitor the GPU temp on screen display. but after installed it dunno where options to show my gpu temp , fps & other stuff while gaming ?? wanna test this drivers in gaming, im new here :book::)

6. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Settings > Monitoring

7. bigosik

bigosik Guest

GPU:
    Assetto Corsa

The option what causes major Performance problems on NVIDIA cards :

"Reflection Rendering Frequency"

I hope i could help a little.
    Please fix this NVIDIA :)

8. wyldmagik

wyldmagik Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA-1070-FTW
    I was playing dayz after fresh ddu installing of 09 drivers, I have mentioned the page file issue regarding games of late like advanced warfare using pagefile first over card or system ram. look at this in dayz when I logged in after fresh driver install testing.

http://prntscr.com/5shuzt

^^ 45% system ram use ( 8gb installed ) 7 effing gb's of pagefile on monitor? wtf? why. with only 1.6gb of cards memory in use.

this can not be right.

9. PrivateRyan

PrivateRyan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970
    ah got it...Thanks bro :)

10. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    yeah its not right.

pagefile usage in afterburner is actually commit charge.

process explorer is better for reading pagefile usage.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015

11. wyldmagik

wyldmagik Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA-1070-FTW
    You are saying that before a game then the pagefile on afterburner says 1.6gb or something on the monitor, then I start dayz or some other game and it then rises its way to 7gb on said monitor - that the commit charge reading ( basically maximum potential usage availability (microsofts definition not mine btw)) that it is really saying oh u now have 7gb of pagefile use to use, if thats the case why would it show it lower before the game starts.

explanation please.

And thats still to me and of course I may be thinking about it totally wrong hence why I would like an explanation, is that how come my phsyical % of usage does not increase, I guess the games I am trying really are not using more than 4gb of system physical ram use or even caching more on ram.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  12. D4rKy21

D4rKy21 Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 SLI
  13. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    Where are the new drivers ????

14. kpo6969

kpo6969 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming
    When GTX 960 is released next week probably.

15. cotofanacristia

cotofanacristia Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GT520 1GB
    HEY.
    My drivers didn't enabled Hardware video encoder. How to fix it? Where can I find the modded drivers? These don't work. How can I mod them myself?

16. edigee

edigee Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 960/GT 820M
  17. cotofanacristia

cotofanacristia Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GT520 1GB
    It doesn't work!
    I have copied the files in the system32 directory, restarted PC, registered them using regsvr32 and it gives me this error when registering: The module "nvcuvid.dll" may not be compatible with the version of Windows you are running. CHeck if the module is compatible with an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regsvr32.exe.

I have Windows 7 Home Premium. I am trying to use it in CyberLink powerdirector 12 (it worked with 337 version of drivers, and i'm using the same profile). What to do? I am in a hurry!

18. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Try copying the CUDA files into the powerdirector install director, restart powerdirector

19. edigee

edigee Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 960/GT 820M
    Are you on 32 bit version? In that case read carefully the 3rd link I gave.
    Had the same problem on 32 bit windows 7. After some workaround I found that the 32 bit nvcuvenc.dll is located in the sysWOW 64 folder. I had no problem to register that one after copied it in the system 32 folder from Windows.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  20. Anyone getting issues with Project cars and its shadows? Playing California Highway and setting the time to 8:30am to see how pretty this game looks with my shiny new graphics cards to find the shadows are...kind of disappearing and then appearing out of nowhere. Its like should i display shadows? yesnoyesnoyessssssnonoyesnoyes. If ya know what I mean. It's a bloody mess. Not too worried I'm quite happy playing the better sim Assetto Corsa but I wanted to give PCars a whirl for its eye candy to find this. tried lowering "shadows" detail in Pcars but problem persists. Might be something to do with the fancy lighting options like lens flare and sun something or rather?

Other than this I'm loving these new cards with the 347.09s and they're running all my games extremely well.

Edit:

Heres a quick video to show you what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbX1yXFEm20&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015