Geforce 347.09 WHQL Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by jwb1, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Goldie

Goldie Guest

GPU:
    evga 760 4gb sli
    if your experience app is up to date then it'll all be fine.
    you can also open the nvidia control panel.

2. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Anyone having stutter in videos played with Kodi 14 (XBMC)?

3. Mikel7

Mikel7 Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward/GTX970/4096Mb
    Anyone else has crashes with drivers stopped responding in Assassins Creed Unity when turning on HBAO+? Crashes are gone when turned back to SSAO.

4. popeye

popeye Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 730M
    Crashing my system, went back to previous release.

5. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Anyone getting red horizontal flickering on DVI LCDs with these on things like youtube ?

Wasn't there with the Betas

And Im getting a sh1t load of display driver stopped responding and game CTD with these and the betas

Since I bought this GPU I've had about a week where it was playable, all the rest of the time every single game crashes in random and different ways and errors

edit. Cr4p, happening on a fresh install with no drivers installed too, faulty card or.....?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  6. knopper

knopper Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX560
    Can anyone recommend this driver on a GTX560 and Win7 64 bit?

7. Ydintalvi

Ydintalvi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti Turbo
    Is the nvidia drivers finished the notification of the new games boost for rates ?

8. wyldmagik

wyldmagik Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA-1070-FTW
    Are you talking about momentary flash but a fast flicker flash out corner of your eye while using more than one screen? I had this it was due to or seemed to be a refresh rate issue being 59 and not 60 like my other two screens were. It seems to of stopped of late now, but...

I have seen and so far it is with firefox I believe only so probably a browser issue when moving the firefox window across screens I can get black bard inside the firefox window shell itself from one end to the other but not always, just randomly when dragging it to different screens. I tried it with Internetexploder browser and it was not happening with that.

I am also on the .80's hotfix drivers while this is happening/was. I also really do believe so far with one nvdk driver restart error ive had in a game I normally dont have it happen that lowering the gpu clock by 50 solved further issues. I have no idea why games are seeming to hate the gpu's high clock rate, I am guessing it could be deeper to do with juice to the card maybe when games tax it slightly and it can randomly crash out along with driver instability errors as well combined?

either way I continue to play games with the gtx 970 and see how things go, I do look forward to more feedback from others on all the random stuff people are having of late with the drivers and cards. I really thought coming over to green team was going to be plain sailing as they say :p

9. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    dont know if its the drivers or my sli setup.

in farcry 4 with my sli I got flickering screen with red lines. but was for a second and went back to normal.

it doesnt happen alot.

it did it today when I was at the menu screen. last time it did it was couple weeks ago.

10. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Had to reduce power limit in Precision 16 down from 122% to 100% to prevent them from black screening.Benchmark numbers are down but gameplay is still smooth in Skyrim.That's the only issue I've had with these and 344.80.

11. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC

It was a thin red line about a pixel thick but right across the width of the screen - turns out my DVI cable had come loose in the back of the LCD, secured it, problem solved :)

12. Seb1

Seb1 Member

GPU:
    GV-N2060GAMINGOCPRO
    I'm using it with my GTX560, it's ok. :)

13. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    when i try open assassin's creed unity with this driver, the game do a white screen and close; and when i use windows 7 compatibility all the screen turn green and violet. so i decided turn 344.75 driver ; now the game run fine

14. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified

Hi! Works great with 570 so yours should be fine too.

15. S3r1ous

S3r1ous Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6700
    Works great on my 560.

16. popeye

popeye Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 730M
    Just an update, no crashes/lockups like I was having since going back. :)

17. EL1TE

EL1TE Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080 SH X 2.1GHz
    Any idea on why DSR keeps causing FPS locks?

On Final fantasy XIII and XIII-2 causes 30FPS lock even at just 1440p.

On Starcraft 2 causes 30FPS lock at 4k.

Disabling VSync does nothing. ._.

18. FDisk

FDisk Guest

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX970 OC 4GB
    I would say Triple Buffering is off and it drops the frame rate from 60 to 30 to match the monitor sync. But you say it's the same with vsync off so that's probably not it. Unless you have vsync forced by mistake in one of the apps.

19. Some Dillweed

Some Dillweed Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti
    So, I know this driver lets you set "full range RGB" as the signal for HDMI, but you still have to do the EDID override to get a proper 4:4:4 chroma signal (depending on the TV you have?). Is that something Nvidia could even fix on their end, though? They'd probably have to provide an option during installation to ask if you want the card to ignore the audio portion of your TV's signal or something, I guess. Oh well. I'll just have to accept that I need to edit the drivers whenever a new one is released, as long as I have an Nvidia card.

Woe is me.

20. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    Anyone who use 344.75, do you have GPU Scaling from the scaling options ? or only display