Battlefield 4 - Part 5

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    [​IMG]

It's a true story.

bro.

3. snip3r_3

snip3r_3 Guest

GPU:
    The only issue I have with the UCAV is that you just can't see it or hear it until you die. Other than that, sure, go ahead and use it. Mortar is surprisingly useful because its remote controlled. When I run with a friend as Assault + Support, the mortar is good for helping dislodge snipers or just groups of infantry on roofs or far away ledges/hills.

4. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Hmmm we got the bow yesterday, but I couldn't stay on the server and wait for 800 tickets to roll down before I needed to go to bed. My phone app says I've unlocked the phantom op assignment (which proves I was there :p ) but I'm not really convinced...

I'm taking bets, do I have that bow now? :D

UCAV isn't that op imho, I got far more questionable deaths out of other stuff. Look at that vid, people always stick together too closely... spread out, divide and conquer.

If any player needs the UCAV, that's another question... or the mortar... or the airburst...

5. heymian

heymian Guest

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti
  6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Dude..... if they did Isla Inocentes from BFBC2 I will have heart palpitation.

and Valparaiso Village..

*falls on floor*

SURVEY FOR MAP CHOICE > https://sv.surveymonkey.com/s/VMRMP3X

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  8. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    0_________0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Loving the news on BF4.. but hopefully it will be more than just maps and weapons added. This game needs something fresh and new, imo.. might just be me.

10. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Actually it needs "less" fresh and new in terms of perks, tools, etc.

There's to much crap already.

Instead they should focus on REAL new content: maps.

11. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    I was thinking along the lines of tools (something new for assault for example to give it more purpose on conquest or against vehicles) and maybe something along the lines of terrorist hunt/coop. BF3 had CoOp, and although it sucked I was always hoping they would improve it and get something along the lines of Rainbow Six Terrorist Hunt with AI and objectives. Just "new" stuff that isn't seen in the typical BF expansions.

A long shot of course, and obviously just my wishful opinion. The new content will more than likely be more maps and such. We already pretty much know they are looking at making a Battlefield classic map remake again.

12. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Sharqi! :D

Fooled around with the bow, it's quite fun, and I always laugh like a little boy when I hs my victims.
    The only thing is, I got the token for the phantom operative in that room, it showed the assignment icon in the game (the popup), but I don't see it now in the battlelog... there it looks just like before, only that there's already a bar showing progress. Does anyone have this too?

That's where they could have probably won customers with Hardline, but it's just a waste of time and money anyway.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  13. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Fragmovie

Aw right...

After editing 9 minutes of footage with a different song and uploading all night on my awesome 740 kbit upload :rolleyes:

My favorite moment:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v-mtaV0YDw&feature=youtu.be&t=6m4s

(guy screamed cheats after that)

(memo to self though: next time adjust black levels to compensate for the awful youtube compression)

14. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    I voted for Kharg Island and Noshar Canals....Caspian and Firestorm are already there and I don't like any of the other BF3 maps enough to want them in BF4.

I voted for Isla, Valparaiso, Laguna Alta/Presa, Nelson Bay, Arica Harbor. I would much rather get BC2 maps than more BF3 maps.

I didn't play enough 1942 to remember much and I didn't play BF2. BC2 Vietnam maps? Nah.

15. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    I only voted for 1942 maps, couldn't remember the Vietnam maps well enough t o vote properly and the rest of the games are a pile of **** anyway, why would I want to relive that.

16. Trixster

Trixster Member Guru

GPU:
    1070 G1 Gaming
    Sick vid man.. :thumbup:
    Not the same Corrupt clanned in Halo many moons back?

17. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Nope, played CSS, CSGO and SoF2 before all this. And dabbled a bit in Quake/UT as well.

18. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Off topic, but man I miss UT. They are apparently making a new one, although the development of it is unusual. Flak cannon ahoy!

19. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    They better do a good job with that team balancer thing. I don't like the team balance stuff. Don't let people move to the opposite team if they are off by several players, but always allow people to join on friends....just place them in queue and have them wait for the other team to balance out before allowing them to join.

I want to play on the same team as people in my ventrillo or team speak. I don't want to get switched back and forth between the winner and loser.

That is what is nice about CS-GO matchmaking and Modern Warfare 2 matchmaking...always play with friends 100% of the time. Battlefield matches probably last too long for a matchmaking system to work without long waits.

20. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    As I've been playing BF3 and BF4 with the same set of three to five people almost every time, I was pleasently surprised to see it working properly if one was in the group chat before. But that only lasted until the first or second patch of BF4, and since that it's basically a 5 to 10 minute game of looking if we end up in the same team... very annoying, and I too agree, they should be able to do this.

If the teams are off by one player and three join the game, just balance somebody else for bloody sake, not tear apart threee people from the same platoon with the same tag that already are in a group chat and all join on the invite of the first player to join the server...