WATCH DOGS Merged MOD

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Marduk, Sep 6, 2014.

1. MrShower

MrShower Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 980 SuperJet
    Hi Marduk, really great work you have done! This is the best Watch Dogs Mod ever!!!

But I still have a question... How did you get your SweetFX working? I have copied all the files into the "bin"-folder and replaced the SweetFX-settings.txt. I have also disabled all kinds of overlays (steam, uplay,...) But nothing happens when I press "Insert". I have also checked the key-bindings in the .txt.
    I don't get any errors or anything like that, just nothing happens.

I have a GTX 980.

2. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    hm, didnt know actual, does it work before ??
    win8.1 must use radeon pro for sfx settings
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=390465

https://mega.co.nz/#!TklnBbiJ!hnpe9Dna9i2IdHxVOVGtCbWRXbn61DKQzoLW2UNp_Rk

in this package are the complete sfx files, wich i use to play
    (dont wonder about the filesize its the new MergedMod, smal version. Main Mod had some troubles by upload , so i must start again)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  3. MrShower

MrShower Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 980 SuperJet
    Thanks a lot, I've read on some websites that there are ways to do it without RadenPro. I will try it with it then. :)

4. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    THE MOD s are up to date
    7z Packages HAVE A
    - NO HUD
    - DISABLE FLASHING HACKABLE OBJECT OPTION IN IT
    (YOU MUST ONLY COPY THE FILES TO THE RIGHT PLACE, IT S DESRCIPED IN THE FOLDER NAME) - you can decide, if you would only one or both together(the no hud has no minimap,so its a little harder for mp racing (if you want it back, set useminimap=1in the gamerprofile.xm)

FINAL MOD
    https://mega.co.nz/#!W1kWGYiT!eRN4cHes2ybMNQnlPhTSgeYoglK5Gt0dcnuXdhOd-YI

SMALL MOD (WITHOUT TEXTURE PACK)

5. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    mod are up to date now
    THE MOD 7z Packages HAVE A
    - NO HUD
    - DISABLE FLASHING HACKABLE OBJECT OPTION IN IT
    (YOU MUST ONLY COPY THE FILES TO THE RIGHT PLACE, IT S DESRCIPED IN THE FOLDER NAME) - you can decide, if you would only one or both together(the no hud has no minimap,so its a little harder for mp racing (if you want it back, set useminimap=1in the gamerprofile.xm)

FINAL MOD
    https://mega.co.nz/#!W1kWGYiT!eRN4cHes2ybMNQnlPhTSgeYoglK5Gt0dcnuXdhOd-YI

SMALL MOD (WITHOUT TEXTURE PACK)

6. CobraCommander

CobraCommander Guest

GPU:
    Asus R9290X 4GB
    Are there any special settings or recommendations for your mod when running a somewhat higher-end card? I went from a nicely performing R9 290X to a GTX970 and other than Anti-aliasing, is there anything else that can be tweaked to take advantage of the added performance?

I haven't had my Radeon R9 290X for very long... Few months maybe? However, while I'm not a fanboy of either GPU maker, I do know AMD likes to make space heaters out of computer parts and the jet turbine fans were driving me nuts.

It did pretty well, but I was dying to see this mod with everything cranked to hardcore mode, so I picked up an Asus Strix GTX970-DC2OC-4GB and IMMEDIATELY launched WD.

I cranked the Anti-aliasing to MSAA 8x and hopped on a bike... I had a couple tiny bits of lag, but even with the SSD I bet that might have been the page file..

Any recommendations other than that for tweaking to run in absolutely hardcore mode?

7. yok833

yok833 Guest

GPU:
    gtx 970 gaming 4gb
    Hello guys, first thank you MARDUK for all you work and support!!!!
    I have update the game with the last version and add some mods but now when I launch the game it is always in windowed mode... each time a change for full screen it doesn't work and come back to windowed mode.... any idea how to fix????

8. CobraCommander

CobraCommander Guest

GPU:
    Asus R9290X 4GB
    I've had this happen both with mods and without... Do you have more than one monitor?

9. yok833

yok833 Guest

GPU:
    gtx 970 gaming 4gb
    No just 1 screen... I will wait if someone have an idea on how to fix or I will have to delete my .dat and reinstall the mod again I guess. ..

10. MrShower

MrShower Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 980 SuperJet
    Are there any incompatibilities among the mods? I've used the new version and after the screen with "pressing a button" I don't get the menu, just the background where the cutscenes are running. No "Continue", "New Game" and so on.

I had no problems with the old one. But I've mixed some other mods this time, for exmaple the Maldo textures first and over it the KADZEIT textures without overriding existing files from Maldo.

EDIT1: Ok, after reverting and just installing Maldo's textures, I also get no menu. :3eyes:

And I'm no pirate.

EDIT2: Ok, I could solve it on my own, my installation was corrupted or maybe my downloads. Now it's working.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014

11. socola

socola Guest

GPU:
    AMD R9 290x 4 GB
    Great Work

Marduk, i tested your new and last final mod merge.
    It´s looks amazing and have excellent performance, i´m running the game all on ultra on 2k monitor with ssma and goes like charm.
    I can see the difference about the smoke everywhere, maybe when you drive a car, is too much smoke and don´t look so real but is ok.
    About HUD and DISABLE FLASHING HACKABLE OBJECT, i think that the name of folders is wrong. One says - disable flashing objects..., and is for HUD, and the other says - disable HUD..., and is for FLASHING HACKABLE OBJECT.
    Anyway DISABLE FLASHING HACKABLE OBJECT , not work for AMD-ATI cards.
    The mod goes perfect and have, all new things that were coming up today.
    Till now no bugs or errors.
    Thank you very much for all your work!
    I think that now, i can finish WD!

12. PratikL20

PratikL20 Guest

GPU:
    radeon r9 280x tri-x
    Hey marduk can you please share your mod with ubi patch v1.4.497.

13. puredorian

puredorian Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070
    Somebody can also confirm if it's really doesn't work for AMD/ATI? Why is that an issue in a first place?

Would be really sad if it's true.

14. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    1. you should play with everything at ultra and , edit the gamerprofile.xml.

set there

supersampling=1

or

supersampling=downsampling

(excerpt from nvideapage

Supersampling: Overrides the selected anti-aliasing mode and renders everything on screen twice to improve image quality. By doing so the quality of almost every game element is increased, but on the downside it increases the amount of aliasing in comparison to 4x MSAA, and heavily impacts performance. A further black mark against Supersampling is the corruption of reflections cast by the “Water” graphics settings.

“1” activates the option, but in our testing we found NVIDIA Control Panel 3840x2160 Downsampling superior in every regard, as the screenshots, interactive comparisons and performance chart below reveal.

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/watch-dogs-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide

15. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    did you use another gamerprofile.xml ???

if so try to check

2=fullscreen
    Code:
    WindowMode="[COLOR="Red"]2[/COLOR]"

16. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    thank about the info, i checked and it is confound ...sorry for that

17. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    thanks and good to know.

terms the disable flashing.
    dont know if its help.
    i have a nvidea m card.

but try to delete the 30265556e47ec3f0-ps_replace.bin file inside the shaderfixes folder
    and start game, the game will create a new one. but dont sure if it worked

18. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
  19. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    You forgot to put there BinHex converter:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5klnxhvhk1odp5d/BConv32.rar

20. Marduk