WATCH DOGS Merged MOD

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Marduk, Sep 6, 2014.

1. YoDevi

YoDevi Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
    Hey man, great work here, I like the mod, beautiful graphics and runs smooth.
    But on my brand new MSI GTX 970 i can't get more than 30 fps, it just stays around 29-30, which is kinda strange, because even AC Unity runs with a better framerate, and we all know the stupid optimization ACU has...
    So, are frames locked to 30 max, or is it really 30 fps the limit of such a gpu?

2. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Damn, I now have this bug in my mod too! I remember after I read your post I checked it in my mod and it worked just fine! But now, after making some changes in defaultrenderconfig.xml and windy_city.xml it's gone! I have a back up copies of them and I tested with my old files but this effect didn't came back. Also interesting that the sound of lamp explosions gone too!
    I'm going to investigate this ASAP!

3. bossj00

bossj00 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan X's - SLI
    Can anyone repost the merged_v16 file... Mega is downloading at 50KB/s ... actually 10KB/s now... :(

HELP! :p

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  4. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    i have deleted mod, test my old mod of the Video above and it seems it must be an issue of the update of dirsuptx64.dll, test with your e3 Blackout, and it worked less intense, but only at a special time at night (maybe mid night )

test some different Blackout values in windy_city.game.xml, but didnt get the "crashing glas" effect back.... Will try next week with day one dll

5. bobrix

bobrix Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 970@1542/8000
    Is there any alternative download for core, beacuse it isnt starting on mega or if it starts the speed is 4KB/s

6. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Just tested with my Lite Mod Beta that I shared here. It works there!!!
    Now I gonna compare my new xmls with beta's. Maybe it's not Disrupt64.dll after all! I remember speeding up PowerInSwitchTime after Blackout in windy_city.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  7. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    I did some tests with old files/values but no luck. I tried my Lite Mod beta once again and the explosions now gone there too! WTF???

8. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Can someone please leave a link to a xbt viewer, i upgraded to windows 8 and do not have one. Kinda need it...

9. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
  10. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    no, i meant a tool to view them. I already know how to convert and edit the xbt to dds, what is want is the tool that lets you view the xbt file. I believe it was called xvtview, could not find anything on it though...

11. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    http://dev.cra0kalo.com/?p=110

12. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    I think Power in switch time, is the time how long it takes to get all lights on after blackout
    inglitch is the flickering effect... dont remember more at the moment (cant check)

13. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  14. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    That bik video player is amazing ! inb4 someone put watch dogs e3 2012 trailer in watch dogs adds tvs :D

15. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Yeah I know what it do. I changed it because there's another thing about the blackout that still bothers me: at the very end of the Power back up sequence there are some buildings that turn their lights all at once without glitching effects, and before they do that there is a delay about 2-3 seconds. And in some areas there are so many of them that you don't see glitching at all. You see like the buildings in the background lighting up but the buildings around you still don't have light and in 2 seconds - POP! the lights just appear like in cheap LOD tricks. So I was tweaking Blackout again to at least make that delay shorter. Gonna make some tests now...

16. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Hybrid Titan XP 2016
    Are you guys going to update another patch?

17. gomson

gomson Guest

GPU:
    780ti Kingpin SLI
    @Marduk,
    Does your latest merged Mod contain this txgt's mod..?

18. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    ok, i do some test too, and i think upload if finished in a few hiurs, but didnt get the "old" effect back.... maybe you will test.

dont have the time to make viedeo and ul.

(its has your edited blackout setting, and maybe your wished switchin effect... )

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  19. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    I start upload Yesterday. Willadd llinkif iit's finished

it has txgt l-train headlights and edited e3 blackout integrated. did very small changes to rain settings.

THIS WOULD BE MY LAST UPDATE. I DONT WORK IN FUTURE ON WATCH DOGS.
    I WILL UPDATE THE FILE OF CHOICE INSTALLER(FoC) SO FAST I CAN (maybe Monday)

WILL ALSO UPLOAD A MOD WITH OUT THE HUGE TEXTURE PACK

THE MOD WILL HAVE A
    - NO HUD
    - DISABLE FLASHING HACKABLE OBJECT OPTION IN IT
    (YOU MUST ONLY COPY THE FILES TO THE RIGHT PLACE, IT S DESRCIPED IN THE FOLDER NAME) - you can decide, if you would only one or both together(the no hud has no minimap,so its a little harder for mp racing, if you want it back, set
    Code:
    useminimap=1
    in gamerprofile.xml

I WILL BE CHECKED THE THE THREAD, SO IF THERE ANY BUGS, TERMS THE MOD, I WILL FIXED IT

EDIT:

Main Merged
    https://mega.co.nz/#!W1kWGYiT!eRN4cHes2ybMNQnlPhTSgeYoglK5Gt0dcnuXdhOd-YI
    smal version
    https://mega.co.nz/#!TklnBbiJ!hnpe9Dna9i2IdHxVOVGtCbWRXbn61DKQzoLW2UNp_Rk

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  20. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    So I'm continuing to improve my Lite Mod and testing things. And on each test I'm checking that Blackout lamp explosion bug. It seems like this bug is random. It appears and disappears after online sessions.