Sony PS4 thread

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Got GTA V last night, everything installed fine for me on the ps4. I have to say, it's no Infamous, but the city does look pretty nice. The fps mode really adds a layer to it that brings you into the game. I'm really glad I skipped it last year waiting for a PC version that never showed up. Worth the wait.

I still hate all these remastered games that devs are throwing at us to counter the dry spell as they are afraid to dive into new consoles from the ground up. BUT, fortunately I didn't play this one last year so for me personally, it's new. Still sucks the market is flooded with them.

2. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    No man, I downloaded the demo, with the demo button right below the buy button.
    It says : Try Free Demo. You select it, it downloads all 30 gig and an update file and when you start it, it laughs at you and says you need the keys of kryat from a friend. How effing stupid and shady is that? Would have been nice to know before downloading 30 gig and getting all excited.

3. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Yeah, I fell for that as well yesterday. It clearly says "TRY DEMO". Talk about a waste of bandwidth.

4. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Anyone get Dragon Age Inquisitor for PS4? I want the game, but I'm not sure if I should get it on PC or PS4. Wondering how big of a graphical difference there is.

5. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    No man, I downloaded the demo, with the demo button right below the buy button.
    It says : Try Free Demo. You select it, it downloads all 30 gig and an update file and when you start it, it laughs at you and says you need the keys of kryat from a friend. How effing stupid and shady is that? Would have been nice to know before downloading 30 gig and getting all excited.

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Texture wise they should by identical Resolution wise PC can go much higher, Then again PC game was horrid performance issue on 980gtx.

7. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    I just pick up far cry 4 on the PS4 and it looks amazing to me :D

8. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Weren’t you selling that disappointing console that was robbing you blind?

9. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Lol! Hopefully he got a good internet plan :p

10. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    not now :) came close to selling it though, might be a new internet plan in the post lol .. still i have to wait a while before I get it... still thinking about if I want to get a bank account, after 6 years of not having one looks like I may have no choice but to deal with these companys ... its imposs to get ISP without bank account, other than pay as you go (which is a rip off in its self) .. although still not sure if I really want to deal with those robbing cun?s .. long story ..

11. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Ho...how do you not have bank account. Where do you store all your money. Under a mattress?

12. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    More importantly, why would anyone in this age not have one?

13. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    ask people in Greece lol

crypto and other people

so im guessing you wont mind if I ask

who do you bank with ?
    do you bank online?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  14. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gimme ur money pls.

15. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    ok give me your car first or something else I want for these paper IOU's

16. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Alot more financial risks not having a bank account, especially when it comes to theft.

Well done managing this long without one though, i would need to lead a very different or expensive life without one.

17. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    with out a dout that's why I had four armed masked cun!s break in my home at 2 am and beat me with metal bars and slash me across head with knife, not only that, they got away with it to, twats could of killed me. police couldn't find any forensic evidence to trace them. one thing I do know is they knew me as they called me by my name.. you cant trust anyone these days lol :/

still im ready for the next bunch of cun!s who decide the same, be it at there own risk as I wont think twice next time learned that the hard way the first time, even if it means I go to prison.

the only thing I learned was don't try to put up a fight against four armed cun!s (unless ya armed ya self) .. police said the assult might not of been not quite as bad and I was lucky things didn't go worse for me, I could of been killed as they obs ment business :/.
    anyway can we stick to PS4 chat . heeh

18. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    If you really went through the above. And still do not place your money in a bank....I just...:bang:

19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    What if it were bank employees who robbed him? It's not like banks don't rob us anyway :p

20. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    "if" kind of say ya don't believe me (not like I need to care but I can and have post pics of the 9 staples I had in me head lol) im not ther type of person who make ****e up just for something to say.

there are reasons why I don't have a bank account and that's that.

and its true the banks rob people every day to, only they don't dish out the violence lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.